Chapter 31

*few weeks later*

We are in the lovely city of Paris.The city of Love.Louis &I are going to go to the love lock bridge.Dylan is going to be spending time with his uncle Niall, while we're gone.

"Okay Niall, we're leaving now.Please take care of my baby.He's been taking a nap for a while now, so he could wake up any minute.And, he knows he is going to be staying with you."

"Ok, I'll check up on him, don't worry he'll be safe with me.", Niall says.

"Ok, and call me if any emergencies, and here is an extra key to the hotel if you forget yours.Bye, and thank you for babysitting, Niall."

"Don't worry I have my key, but I'll take an extra just to satisfy you.Bye guys have fun, and you're welcome!"

Louis and I exit the hotel room, and take the elevator.We arrive at the hotel lobby, where security is waiting for us.We always need to be protected, since there is fans crowding outside.We exit the hotel, and head to the car that is waiting for us.Security is trying its best to get us inside, but there is a mob of people, and flashing cameras everywhere.We finally get in, but fans are knocking on our windows.Louis and I are pretty much used to it.It happens mostly everyday.The fans are really dedicated.We drive off to the love lock bridge.When we get there we write our names in the lock we bought.

What was written in the lock:

Louis + Beatrice

I love you ❤

May 2, 2005

We connect the lock to the bridge, and take a picture of it.

"So now we throw the key into the water.Louis you throw it, since I connected the lock."

"Okay."

He holds my hand, and has the key on the other.

"Together Forever.", Louis says.

"Forever."

He throws the key and it splashes in the water.He grabs me by my waist and kisses me softly.We go back to the car, and head back to the hotel.We arrive and there is still fans waiting outside.Louis does the sweet thing to sign some autographs before going inside.We go back up to the hotel room to see Niall and Dylan eating and playing with the toy cars.We say hi to both Dylan &Niall, and Louis and I go to our room.We take off our coats and cuddle up in bed, since it was a cold day in Paris.We turn on the tv and watch an American gossip show.All of sudden, there is pictures of Louis and I today in the love lock bridge.Wow stuff goes around pretty quick.After that, my phone rings, and it's an unknown number.

"Who is it?" , Louis asks.

"I don't know, I don't recognize the number."

"Do you want me to answer for you, Beatrice?"

"No it's fine, I'll answer."

I answer it and put it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi Beatrice how are you?"

"Fine thank you, but who's this?"

"Beatrice, it's me your mum."

. . . .