Chapter 22

The hospital is finally going to release me.I can't wait to go home.The room is too tiny for baby Dylan, Louis and I.I've been getting a lot visits from the Tomlinson family.Louis's sisters love the baby.Mrs.Tomlinson cried the first time she saw Dylan.She said he looked exactly like Louis when he was born.Of course, baby Dylan has Louis's eyes and hair color.Its nice to have a very supportive family like the Tomlinsons by my side.I know they are going to love Dylan very much.He is Louis's son and their blood, and the first grandchild.If only my mom could be supportive.She was informed by Mrs.Tomlinson that I had given birth to Dylan.She didn't reply.Whatever, right?Dylan is a ver quiet baby.He only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change, but other than that he is quiet.Both of my boys are sleeping right now.Louis & Dylan look so peaceful right now.I'm glad I have them.Someone knocks at the door.I say 'come in' not so loudly because it will wake them up.Its Dr.Jade.

"Good morning Beatrice, I just want to inform you that you may leave at whatever time you'll like.Just let me know when you're leaving, so I can send someone to help you."

"Okay."

She slowly closes the door.I go to Louis who is sleeping in the couch.I gently pat him.

"Louis?"

He yawns and slowly opens his eyes.He smiles at me.

"Good morning babe.What happened?"

"We can go home now."

"We can?Finally!Lets get the stuff ready, then."

I start packing the clothes.Im still in a little pain.Louis stops me.

"Beatrice, leave it.Just change and rest okay?You're probably still in pain or tired."

I nod and change in the little bathroom inside the room. I put some sweatpants and a black long sleeve shirt, with my black converses.I put my hair in a messy bun.I exit the bathroom, and rest in the bed.Louis finally finished packing, and I told the nurse I was ready to go home.They brought a wheelchair, and Louis passed me Dylan.He was slowly opening his beautiful blue eyes.I changed his diaper, and clothes.I put him a beanie and mittens since it was windy outside.Louis held baby Dylan while the nurse helped me sit on the wheelchair.Louis passed me Dylan, who was now bundled into a warm blanket.

"Okay Mr. & Mrs.Tomlinson are you ready to go."

"Yeah."

Louis grabbed the suitcase and diaper bag, and we exited the room.We went to the front of the hospital outside, and Louis's car was there.He had set up the car seat for Dylan yesterday.Louis opened the door and the nurse helped me up.I gently put my baby in the carseat, and buckle his seatbelt.I go in the back with him.Louis & I thank the lady, and we begin driving.Louis drives slowly since he has a baby on board.Twenty minutes later, we arrive.Louis opens the door and helps me out the car.He also unbuckles Dylan.He is holding Dylan and I hold on to shoulder for support.He opens the door and the house is just like we left it.Louis grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.

"Come on let's show Dylan his home."