Chapter 41

I got on top of Louis, and wake him up.

"Louis, happy birthday babe!", I tell him once his eyes are open.

"Thanks, babe."

I wrap my arms around his neck, and give him a sweet kiss.

"I love you, you mean the world to me babe."

"I love you too, babe.You're my world, Beatrice."

"Come on, let's go downstairs."

We both go downstairs, and Dylan is waiting in the table to give Louis his birthday cake.

"He woke up early for the first time, so feel very special."

Louis chuckled.

"Happy Birthday Daddy!", Dylan says as we get closer to the table.

"Thank you, Dylan.", he kisses his forehead.

I light up the candles, then Dylan and I sing the Birthday Song.Louis wraps one hand around my waist, and with the other hand carries Dylan.He blows the candles, and we all eat a slice of cake, and get ready to open Louis's presents.

"Ok here is your first gift, babe, from me and Dylan.Dylan bring daddy his gift."

Dylan handed Louis his gift, an he opened it.It was a couple if shirts from Topman, and a gold watch, Louis wanted but never bought.

"This is amazing, thank you loves."

"You're welcome, and I also have a special present from me, but for this

present we need to move to the living room."

"Woah Beatrice, if you're going to strip, at least put Dylan to his room."

I playfully slap him on the shoulder.

"Louis!I'm not going to do that, we need to go to the living room for the dvd."

"Oh okay then."

We head to the living room and Louis sits on the couch, while I insert the dvd and pressed play.I quickly sit down on Louis's lap, and watch the video begin.I made the video myself.It is pictures of Louis & I since May 2, 2005 till now.Louis and I smile, laugh, and get a bit emotional.We were young when we started dating, and look at us now.Once the video was over, we both look at each other and we both have watery eyes.

"Beatrice, that was beautiful.Thank you, I loved it.So on another topic, who is going to shower first?"

"You're welcome, babe.Well I got to get cleaning for the party, and after cleaning I'm going to shower, so why don't you shower first."

"Okay."

- - - -

*party time*

The people who were invited to the party are the boys, the boy's girlfriends, and friends.No family since tomorrow is a day dedicated to family.To our luck, Dylan fell asleep early.The boys are drinking having a good time, while Perrie, Danielle and I are drinking a bit of wine.Louis calls me over and clinks his champagne glass to a fork.

"Excuse me, I'll like to thank to everyone who came, and I have announcement.As you know Beatrice and I have been engaged for a while now, so we have finally set a date.We obviously will send invitations, but still mark your calendars for May 2, 2013!"

Everyone cheers and claps, and Louis kisses my cheek.

"Alright, congratulations Louis and Beatrice!But enough with drinks, let's have some shots!", Niall says.

The boys are taking shots with a couple of friends.

"I guess we're going to have to take care of our boys later.", Perrie says.

Danielle and I nod and chuckle.

"Yep, and I know Louis is going to be drunk by the end of the night."

- - - -

*two am*

People have been leaving, an the last people just left.We tell our guests bye, and Louis is extremely drunk.

"Come on Louis, you need to take a shower you're drunk!"

"But I don't want to, how is taking a shower gonna help my drunkness?"

"I heard taking a cold shower helps you sober up quicker."

"I'm lazy."

"I'll help you, come on let's go upstairs."

I'm helping Louis up the stairs, since he is too drunk to walk up.I have his arm around my shoulder, his head also leaning on me.We head to the bathroom, and I turn on the water.

(warning: gets a little bit cheeky)

"Babe, can you take off my clothes.", he smirks.

"Ok, only because you are drunk and unstable to even take off your clothes."

I take everything off, and he is naked in front of me.He goes in the shower, and I'm siting on the toilet seat just to make sure he doesn't fall or anything.

"Babe, the water is cold."

"It's supposed to be like that, Louis."

"Come warm me up, get in the shower with me."

I chuckle.

"What? No I'm good, babe."

"Come on, baby please."

"Ok fine."

I remove my clothes, and get in the shower.Once I'm in, Louis wraps me around his arms.We're just standing there, water coming down on us while we stay there, wrapped in each others arms.

"Kiss me, Louis."

He grabs my waist and looks me in the eyes.He leans in, our bare chests touching, he kisses me with desire, warmth, lust, love.

"The water is not that cold, Louis.I don't know why you said it was cold!"

"It's no cold because I'm here warming you up.", he says and winks.

He kisses the crook of my neck, but leaves a love bite afterwards.

"Let me return you the favor.", I say.

I give him a sweet, gentle kiss in the neck, and leave a love bite as well.

Our little lust moment becomes a cute moment, when Louis told me to sit down.We both sat down, still in the shower, and Louis knows I'm tired and lazy, so he shampoos and conditions my hair, it was so relaxing.He scrubbed my body with the body wash, being really careful and gentle.Then we switched places, and I did the same.We both get out of the shower, and I'm freezing.Louis gives me his warm comfy grey sweatpants, and his blue knitted sweater.They fit me a little big, but it keeps me warm and has Louis's scent.Louis comes into bed, and we cuddle under the blankets.He kisses me softly, before going to sleep.

*Vote//Comment*