Chapter 74

Louis and I are laying down in bed, all his suitcases are packed. He leaves today for press, and comes back in two or three days.

"Do you have to go?"

"Sadly, yes."

"I know, this sucks."

"Don't worry babe. It's just a couple of days, at least it isn't a week."

"Yeah that's true, but hey work is work. I'm just so attached to you, I need you here everyday!"

"Me too babe, but we'll be okay."

"Yeah, lets take your suitcases downstairs?"

"No. I only have a couple minutes before I leave, and I want to be cuddled up with you, just like right now."

He kisses the tip of my nose, and moves on to my lips. He keeps pecking them, and I begin to laugh. He does it again, and again.

"Stop being a tease, Tomlinson!"

"What am I doing?", he says pretending not to know.

"You know exactly what you're doing!"

"What do you need, Beatrice?", he smirks.

"Just kiss me already!"

He leans in and out, and teases me even more. I've had enough, so I pull him closer. Our lips connect, and I get butterflies in my stomach. When we kiss, I feel Louis's smile. He's so cute. We pull apart, and he nuzzles my cheek. He looks directly into my eyes for a minute or longer, and smiles.

"What?", I ask with a smile after seeing his.

"I probably tell you this on a daily. It's just, you're so beautiful, and you're all mine. You're my wife, I'm so lucky to have you."

I look down and start blushing.

"You are flawless, Louis Tomlinson, and I'm lucky to have you everyday as my husband."

He smiled, and kissed my forehead. We hear a car beeping from the outside.

"That's the lads..."

He gets up and pulls me out of bed. We intertwine our fingers together, and head to Dylan's room, where he is watching cartoons.

"Bye, Dylan. I have to go to work now."

"Bye daddy, love you.", he says and gets up to give Louis a hug.

"Love you too, Dylan."

Now we head to Audrey's room, where she is peacefully sleeping. She's just a baby, so all she does is eat and sleep all day. We head to her crib, and Louis gives her a kiss on her forehead. Louis takes the luggage downstairs, and I open the door for him.

"I'll see you in a few days. Take care of yourself, and the kids. Love you."

"I will, and be careful. Love you too, Louis."

"He leans to kiss me again, with passion. It was a long kiss, so I pulled away, both of us breathless.

"Go, you don't want to be late for your flight."

"You're right, bye babe."

"Bye, Louis."

I wave at him and the boys before closing the door. What to do now? It's the afternoon, and I'm pretty bored. I already took both Dylan and Audrey a bath in the morning, so they're clean. I also took a shower in the morning, so I'm clean. The house is not dirty, neither are the rooms. I left my thoughts and came back to reality when I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl!", it was Perrie.

"Hey, Perrie. How are you?"

"Great, just a bit sad Zayn left."

"Yeah, same with Louis."

"Well to get our minds off of it, why don't we do a girls day out. Go shopping, get our nails done, and all of that fun stuff."

"That sounds lovely!"

"Ok, then. I'll see you in a hour or so?"

"Okay, see you then."

I hang up, and call Louis's mum to see if she can babysit the kids for me. Thankfully, she says yes, and I begin to get ready. I look in my closet and I don't really have any casual clothes, they're all dirty, I need to wash, but not now. I go to Louis's closet, and see what he has. He doesn't mind me getting his clothes. I take his 'have a nice day' baseball shirt. With that I wear some denim jeans, and black converses. The shirt fits me just a bit big, but I'm totally fine with it, it's comfy. I let my hair down, and luckily my natural curls aren't messy today. Now to the make up. I don't really wear make up, so I just apply mascara, and a very light shade of red lipstick. I'm all ready to go. I hear the doorbell ring, so I go downstairs to open it.

"Hi Jay, thank you so much for coming."

"No problem! You look pretty, darling. Is that my boy's shirt?"

"Yeah.", I chuckle.

I get a text from Perrie saying she's outside.

"Well Perrie is here already. Dylan is in his room watching TV, and Audrey is sleeping in her room. I left you a bottle in the kitchen counter, if she wakes up."

"Okay, I got it. Have fun, love."

"Thank you, Jay. Bye!"

I go outside and see Perrie's car outside. I open the door and go in the front with her.

"Hey Perrie!", I say as she hugs me.

"Hey Beatrice! Looks like we are wearing our boy's clothing!" she chuckles. Like I said I was wearing Louis's baseball shirt, and she was wearing Zayn's red, plaid flannel.

"Seems like it!"

We drive off to the mall, listening to the radio and singing along to the songs we know. We arrive at the mall, a few paps asking us questions and taking pictures before we enter.

"Perrie, how is Zayn?"

"He's fine."

"Beatrice, you lost the pregnancy weight pretty fast, you look amazing! Tell us your secret..."

"Thank you, and I don't have one."

"When is Little Mix going to make a new album, Perrie?"

"Soon."

"How is Louis, Beatrice?"

"He's great."

I know some paps are polite, and some are just plain rude, because they just want your attention. I try best to ignore it, but they just passed the line.

"Louis is a fucking faggot."

"What did you just say? Shut the fuck up, Louis isn't a faggot, idiot. Start talking shit when you are more successful than him, which will never happen. By the words of Liam Payne, get a proper job you dick."

We head inside, finally.

"Sorry about that, Perrie."

"Its fine, I have reacted like that too. Shall we eat first? I'm hungry.", Perrie asks.

"Yeah, lets eat."

We get some Chinese food and have a great chat. Then, we do some shopping at TopShop. I buy a few sweaters, shirts and jeans. We take some pictures with fans, and then go get our nails done.

*Louis's POV*

All I have to say is when I go back home, I have a little surprise for Beatrice.

*Vote//Comment*