Chapter 18

*next morning*

I woke up shivering.It was so cold in our room.Its kind of weird being back home, in Louis and I's bed.I got used to the other bed back in Miami.If I were in Miami right now, the sunlight would of woken me up.But since I'm back in Doncaster, I woke up cold.Oh well, I'm used to this weather.

Home Sweet Home.

I checked my phone that was in the lamp stand.

10:30.

Great, I forgot to set up my alarm.I have an appointment at 11:30 with my doctor, Dr.Jade.She has been my doctor for five years now.I wonder what she's going to think about the pregnancy.Oh well.

"Louis wake up."

"What happend?"

"I need you to drive me to my appointment.Its in an hour, do you mind making breakfast while I shower?"

"Of course."

He kissed my forehead and got out of bed.

--------

*15 minutes later*

I tried to take a shower as fast as possible.The drive was thirty minutes to the doctor's office.I put my dark blue jeans with a black coat.I put my blacks uggs and put my hair in a ponytail.I checked the time once again, 10:55.I need to leave ASAP.I go downstairs and run to the kitchen.There was Louis, all ready to go.He put my tea in a to go cup, and gave me some biscuits.We get in the car and I drink my tea.

"Beatrice, when do you think we find out the gender?"

"Probably another 3-4 months.We have to patient, love."

"I want to know already!So we could pick out the name, clothing and all that other baby stuff."

"I want to find out as well."

-------

*1 hour later*

"Hello Beatrice!Is everything alright?Your physical check up isn't for another two months."

"Hi Dr.Jade!I'm fine.You see, when I went to Miami, I saw a doctor over there.He told me I have to come every month now."

"Ah, I know where this is going.Are you pregnant?"

"Yes."

"Congratulations Beatrice!You and Louis must be really excited."

"Yeah we are, we just can't wait."

"Okay, I will make sure I see you monthly Beatrice.We have to keep you and this baby healthy.So are you ready for your first ultrasound?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"You can tell Louis to come in, if you'll like."

"Ok, I'll get him."

I go to the lobby.There was Louis, playing some random game on his phone.

"Louis?"

"Yes, love?"

"Come on.Its time for our baby's ultrasound."

He smiles widely.I grab his hand and lead him to the room where Dr.Jade is waiting for us.I sat down on the chair, while Dr.Jade set up the ultrasound and greeted Louis.

"Hello Louis.Congratulations!"

"Hi Dr.Jade, thank you."

"Ok now Beatrice, I need you to take off your coat and lift your shirt just a little bit.I'm going to put you a blue, cold gel okay?"

"Okay."

I do as she says.Louis grabs my hand and smiles.I smile back.She grabs some sort of wand, an rubs it all around my belly.She stops and you can hear the baby's heartbeat.Our baby's heartbeat.Louis and I laugh in joy, and look up at the screen.There was our baby, it was so tiny.I started crying tears of joy.I turn to see Louis, and see his eyes full of tears.I wipe a tear off his eyes, and he does the same to me.

"There's our little baby, our little Tomlinson.",he says to me and kisses me quick but sweetly.

This was one of the best feelings in the world.Dr.Jade smiles at both of us and hands a photo from the ultrasound.

"You both are going to be amazing parents."