Chapter 3

Summer O9'

His innocent eyes turned lustful.

"Okay I need you to tell me if it hurts so I could slow down", He said.

I nodded.

He put my legs up a but high.I need to admit i was a bit scared.He slowly thrusted into me and I winced in pain.I screamed and dug my nails into his back.He was inside me.

"I'm hurting you.We should do this another time." , He told me with a worried expression.

"No it's my first time and obviously it going to hurt.Please continue." , I replied.

He kept the same pace and the pain became pleasure.

He thrusted in full speed.I moaned his name.He pleasured me in every single way.He knew how to drive me crazy.I wanted more.We both moaned our names out.Hot breath filled the whole room.This is one of the best feeling I've ever gotten.It felt so good,our bodies pressed against each other, moving together.

After making love,we layed together holding hands.I just made love with louis.We both had a cheeky smile on our face.He leaned in and kissed my lips with passion and pleasure.I was weak , and he knew it , so I just layed there while he kissed me.I grabbed his hand once again.

"Promise me we will be our first and last in everything." , I whispered.

"I promise , I love you Beatrice." , he replied.

"I love you Louis." , I said.

After promising each other, we fell asleep in each others arms.He was my world...