Chapter 85

* three weeks later *

It's Dylan birthday tomorrow, and we are heading to the airport in about two hours, early in the morning. Its eight in the morning to be exact. Louis is putting all of our luggage in the car, it's quite a lot. I'm still in the room laying down, and being lazy. I finally get up, and go to the restroom. I brush my teeth, and put my damp hair in a side braid, since I showered last night.

The kids are still asleep, so I don't bother them. I'll wake them up in a little while. I head downstairs to the kitchen, to make breakfast for everyone. The boys and Perrie are going with us, to California, to celebrate Dylan's birthday. They are going to be here any minute, and I promised them a good, delicious breakfast.

I grab the eggs and bacon from the fridge, and begin cooking them. Along with that, I put some toast in the toaster. As I'm scrambling the eggs, I feel someone's arms on my waist. I turn around and see it's Louis.

"Someone forgot to give me my kiss, this morning.", he says as he makes a pouty face.

"Sorry, Louis, I had just woken up and I needed to brush my teeth."

"Are they brushed now?", he smirks.

"Yes, of course they are."

"Good, so now I can do this.", he says and gently cups my cheeks.

He leans in, and kisses me. His lips are so soft, and his morning kisses are short but sweet.

"What are you making to eat?", he says right after.

"Eggs, bacon, toast and fruit. Sound okay?"

"Yes, it looks delicious. Do you need any help?"

"Help me with the fruit?"

"Of course.", he nods.

He takes out the blueberries, strawberries, grapes, and cherries. He washes the fruit before cutting the strawberries in smaller pieces. Then, he mixes all the fruit in a bowl.

I take out a plate for everyone, an each person gets eggs, two slices of bacon, two pieces of toasts, and a side of fruit. The doorbell rings while I'm placing the plates on the table. I go to the front door, and open it to see the boys and Perrie here. We say good morning to each other, and give each other hugs.

"You guys came in the right moment, breakfast is all ready for you guys. Louis is in the kitchen, as well."

"Ok, it smells delicious, thanks love.", Harry says and the rest nod in agreement.

"Where are the kids?", Perrie asks.

"They are upstairs, I was about to check on them."

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course."

Perrie and I head upstairs, and go to Audrey's room. I grab her from the crib, and rock her in my arms. She slowly begins opening her eyes, and smiles seeing I'm here, along with Perrie. Her smile puts a smile on my lips.

"I've told you this so many times, but she is so adorable!"

I nod my head and chuckle. We get out of the baby's room, and head to Dylan's room.

"Can I wake up Dylan?", Perrie asks.

"Of course, go ahead."

She sits on Dylan's side of the bed, and she gently taps him a few times causing him to wake up.

"Good morning, love.", she says as she sees Dylan awake.

"Auntie Perrie!", he says and hugs her with a smile in his face.

Then, he comes toward me, and hugs me, and gives Audrey a kiss on the cheek. We all head downstairs, and go to the table.

We all eat breakfast, and it's a lovely time. Even though we are not blood related with the boys and Perrie, I feel like they're my family, and I love them all so much.

We are supposed to leave in an hour or so, and everyone is in the living room, watching tv and playing with the kids. Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis and Dylan are playing action figures, and Perrie and Zayn are with Audrey.

I decide to go upstairs to get ready, since I'm still in my sweats. It's pretty cold over here, but California's weather is always sunny. Oh well, I'll just change when we get to the hotel, because I want to be warm for the flight. I grab my white knitted sweater and white converses from my closet, and my black leggings, an undershirt and socks from my drawer.

I slip on my undershirt and sweater quickly, and remove my sweatpants. Someone knocks on the door when I'm in my bare legs and underwear.

"Let me in, babe.", Louis says as he knocks a bit louder.

"Hold on, I'm not wearing leggings."

"Then might as well, open it, I want to see.", he says and chuckles.

"Give me a minute.", I say and hear him sigh.

I chuckle and turn around to get my leggings that I placed in the bed. I look again and again, and they are not there. What the hell? They were right there a minute ago, did I misplace them, or something?

I go to the bathroom, and check if I left them there, but they are nowhere to be seen. As I go back to the room, I see Louis laying down.

"What, how did you get in?"

"I have my ways.", he winks.

He goes, and sits on the edge of the bed. He pulls me closer, causing us both to fall on the bed. My body is on top of his, and I take the chance to kiss his forehead.

"How come you aren't wearing your leggings, but don't worry I don't mind at all.", he smirks.

"I can't find them, even though I had them minutes ago. I'm going to look for them.", I say about to get off of him, but he pulls me even closer.

He switches, so now he is on top of me, and I'm laying down. He picks up my body, and adjusts it so my head is on the pillow, making me feel more comfortable.

He leans down, and kisses me passionately. As he kisses me, making me feel breathless, he runs his hand up and down my bare legs, sending me goosebumps. He then begins massaging my thigh, making me let out a small moan of pleasure in his mouth.

He pulls away, and checks the time.

"Shit, we have to leave in thirty minutes. But I'm glad I made you feel good for a couple minutes.", he winks as he helps me out the bed.

"You're such a tease, and worst part you don't finish what you started.", I say pretending to make a pouty face.

"Well sorry, but we have to leave.", he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

I look for my tights, and they were under the bed covers, still folded. I grab them, and put them on quickly.

I look at myself in the mirror, just to check if I look okay. Once I'm done, Louis and I head downstairs.

"We were just waiting for you guys, but we didn't want to bother both of you, because we didn't know what you two were doing up there.", Niall says with a smirk.

" We were just double checking if we had everything.", I reply and playfully hit Niall's shoulder.

We all head on out, and go in two separate cars. One car is the kids, Louis and I, Zayn and Perrie. The other car, is Liam, Niall and Harry.

We drive off to the airport, listening to some tunes, and get there within fifteen minutes.

California, here we come...

* Vote// Comment *

I made an Instagram follow me, @toxic_tomlinson !