Chapter 93

* half an hour later *

Louis, Niall, Harry, and I all get in taxi van. They both got released out of the hospital. We are on our way back to the hotel, and within fifteen minutes we arrive. As we get out the car, flashing lights are in our faces. Of course, it's paparazzi. Also, the fans are looking at the boys with worried expressions, asking what happened. I help Louis, and he wraps his arm around my shoulder, he was limping.

"My poor baby, I'm going to take care of you.", I say and kiss him on the cheek.

He smiles, and kisses me back, and the fans say 'aww'. We walk past the lobby, and head to the elevator. Niall presses the button of our floor where the room is at, and we patiently wait. Once the elevator doors open, Louis and I walk out slowly and carefully. I hand Niall the hotel key, and he opens it. Once we walk in, we see Liam watching Despicable Me 2, with Audrey in his lap and Dylan sitting next to him, on the couch.
They were all so distracted by the movie, they didn't realize we walked in. Niall clears his throat, and Liam and Dylan turn around.

"You guys are here, and okay, what happened?", Liam says walking towards us holding Audrey in his arms, and Dylan beside him.

Louis and Harry explain what happened to Liam, and Dylan begins to ask me questions.

"Mommy, what happened to daddy?", he says looking at Louis.

"Daddy got hurt, but he's okay.", I say and smile.

"Oh, okay.", he says and smiles back.

Dylan looks so much like Louis, it's crazy! He has the same eyes, same everything, absolutely everything.

"So how was it with Uncle Liam?", I ask Dylan.

"Fun. He gave me popcorn.", he says with the most excited face.

I chuckle, "Okay, I'm going to help your daddy go to the room, are you still going to watch the movie with Liam?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Okay."

Liam gives me Audrey, and I carry her on my side. With my other hand, I help Louis go to the bedroom. I place Audrey in the middle of the bed, and Louis lays down in the right side of the bed.

"Do you need anything?", I ask.

"Can you bring a cup of water please?", he says and I nod.

I head over to the kitchen, and serve him water in a cup, and go back to the room.

"Here you go.", I say as I give the cup.

"Thank you, babe. Are you going to be my nurse today?", he says and then drinks the whole cup of water.

"Of course.", I reply and lean down to peck his lips.

I lay down on the left side of the bed, so Audrey is between Louis and I. I have no idea what Audrey is right now, she seems to be entertained with her foot. Louis and I chuckle observing her.

"What are you doing? You silly baby.", he says with a baby voice.

Audrey looks up at Louis, and smiles with her two front baby teeth. She's so cute.

Louis sits her down in his stomach, and plays with her. He does silly faces, like that one face he does when he crosses his eyes and smiles big.

"You're so cute, you look just like mommy.", he says again with his baby voice, and tickles her.

She laughs so loud, it's cute to see Louis making our kids smile. It honestly puts a smile on my face, he's such a great dad. She pulls Louis's hair, with her tiny hands.

"Ow, you are pulling daddy's hair!", Louis says jokingly.

"Daddy", Audrey says and I gasp and so does Louis.

Louis and I look at each other with our eyes wide, and smiling. Did Audrey just say her first word?

"Louis, did you hear that or was it just me?", I ask.

"No I heard it, Audrey just said her first word!", Louis almost yells with excitement.

"Make her say it again.", I say pulling out my phone from my pocket, and press record to film this.

"Okay Audrey, can you say daddy again?", Louis asks her.

It takes her a couple seconds to say something, but then she says daddy, and I got in video.

"Oh my gosh, she said her first word. I can't believe, this is a very important day.", I say.

"Yes it is, it is one of Audrey's baby accomplishments. I'm so proud of our baby girl.", he says and I can't help but hug Louis.

Our child just said her first word, it's a pretty big deal to us.

After I hug Louis, Louis and I grab Audrey and attack her with hug and kisses.

"We are so proud of you baby.", I say.

We continue kissing and hugging her, and all she responds is with her little giggles.

These are family moments I cherish the most.

* 2 weeks later *

We are at the LAX Airport, in the lobby. Our flight is in thirty minutes, so we have no other choice but to wait. I, honestly, can't wait to get on that plane and go to Paris. I don't care how many hours I have to stay seated, I love that place. The only people who are going to Paris is Louis, the kids, Harry and I. Harry is going to be with his sister, who is currently flying over there. We will be meeting with her in a couple of hours.

"Babe, do you want Starbucks? I really want a coffee, I'm falling asleep.", I ask.

"Yeah, can you get me a coffee please?"

"Sure, do you want anything Harry?", I ask Harry who is holding Audrey at the moment.

"Yeah, can you get me a coffee as well?"

I nod, "Okay, I'll be back."

I walk over to the mini Starbucks shop they have at the airport, and surprisingly there isn't a line, just one person right in front of me. After the person finishes ordering, it's my turn and the cashier, who is a guy, smiles huge at me.

"Hello beautiful, what can I get you?", he says looking straight into my eyes.

That is quite weird, but I just ignore it, and order the drinks.

"Is that going to be all? By the way, you have really gorgeous eyes."

Is he trying to flirt with me or something?

"Uhmm thanks, and yeah that's it.", I say and swipe the credit card.

I wait about five minutes, before they are placed on the counter.

"Here you go, they are warm and ready. So gorgeous, how about I give you my number and I'll take you on a date?", he says and winks.

I wanted to laugh, because he is flirting with a married woman, but that's rude.

"I'm sorry, I'm married.", I say.

"Come on, you just came up with that excuse, just one date."

"I'm married!", I say again and show my ring.

As I'm about to get the coffee, he tries grabbing my hand, but I move it right away.

"Come on please just one date, you'll have a good time, if you know what I mean.", he adds another wink.

Why can't he get the message I'm actually married?

"Didn't you hear that she is married? Fuck off, she's mine.", I turn around to see Louis.

Louis helps me carry a coffee cup, and with the other hand he wraps his arm around my waist. As we begin to walk away, and gives the guy evil glares.

"Louis, stop.", I say jokingly and chuckling.

"You're mine, babe. I want to show off my beautiful wife.", he whispers in my ear, which makes me blush.

I peck his lips, and sit back down in the seat I was before I went to go get coffee. After thirty minutes, which seemed like two hours, our flight was about to board.

Paris, here we come...

* Vote//Comment *

Who watched 1DDAY? I loved it so much, especially the 'Talk Dirty To Me' video. Also, these are the last chapters of Summer 09 :(

Q: If I were to have a meet and greet in your city, would you come? What's your favorite part of this chapter?

THIS ISNT THE LAST CHAPTER OF SUMMER 09, THERE IS A FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT.