Summer O9'

OKAY WHEN I WROTE THIS I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING SINCE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A FANFIC; BUT TRUST ME IT GETS BETTER. THE MORE YOU READ, THE MORE INTERESTING IT GETS. MY CHAPTERS GET LONGER AND MUCH MORE DETAILED SINCE I LEARNED MORE WRITING SKILLS, AND GREW AS AN AUTHOR. SO PLEASE GIVE THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS A CHANCE! THANK YOU!

My name is Beatrice, and today was the last day of high school.The last day of being a senior.Many would be sad or depressed for leaving friends and moving different directions.I didn't feel like this ,I actually wanted to get out of this hellhole called "school".

I only had one friend and his name is Louis.He also happened to be my boyfriend.This week for many seniors would consist of getting drunk and partying.My week will consist of leaving after school to Miami with Louis.I can't wait to leave and have a romantic getaway with him.He was absolutely perfect in every way, I don't know how I got so lucky.
------------------------------------

*5 hours later*

We finally arrived to our destined location.I texted my mom letting her know I was safe.I didn't have to ask for permission since I'm finally eighteen, but she is a mother and she worries.We took a taxi , and arrived in our hotel.We checked in and went inside.The hotel was luxurious.

"I don't know how I got so lucky, I love you you know that right?" , I said.

"It's more like how did I get lucky to get a beautiful girl like you!I love you Beatrice!" , He replied.

He kissed me sweetly on the lips and I still get butterflies in my stomach every time.

After unpacking some clothing , we took a walk to the beach.It was getting late , but I didn't care I feel safe with Louis.He brought his guitar and sang a couple songs to me. After hearing his angelic voice, we were under the moonlight and we stared at the glazing sea.

That's when I decided I wanted Louis to be my first and last in everything.I trusted Louis and he trusted me.We had four years together and loved each other endlessly.He saw me at my worst, and yet he still loved every single part of me.

Our love was infinite.It was time.

"Let's go all the way tonight.", I whispered in his ear.