Chapter 5

Louis got up and greeted whoever the hell she was.

"How are you?", Louis asked.

"I'm really good and you?I've missed you so much you know.",she stated.

Oh hell no , who is she and why does she miss MY boyfriend?I repeat MY BOYFRIEND!I got up and stood right next to Louis.I gave her jealous glare.He put his hand over my shoulder.I placed my hand around his hip.I lean my head on his shoulder and give her a mischievous smile.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Beatrice,we've been together for four years already , and are still going to continue forever.",Louis states.

He kisses my cheek and I flutter my eyes.I removed my hand from his hip,and turned his head to face me.I lean in and we kiss on the lips for a minute or two.I turn to see her and she looks a bit uncomfortable.

"And you are?",I say with an attitude.

"Oh,my name is Lily.You see I lived in Georgia , but moved to Doncaster when I was in grade 5.Louis was in the same class as I was , and I sat right next to him , so we were partners for everything.He helped me with things I didn't understand.By the end of the year,I moved back to Georgia.Now I finished high school,and decided to live here.We were best buddies weren't we Louis?",Lily says.

"I guess , I don't know!",Louis replied.

"Well yeah I gotta go Louis.You look very good.You know, if you ever feel lonely , you can call me anytime.",She winked and gave me an evil smile.

She put a tiny piece of paper in Louis shorts.Louis was in shock.Oh no she didn't.Not only did she wink at him,but she pretty much offered her body to him.Louis went over to the trash can and threw the scrap of paper away.I was boiling with anger.I went after her,and decided to tell her a little something.

"Listen Lila or Lily , whatever the fuck your name is, go do your prostitute job out in the streets or alleys,but not with my boyfriend ok?He doesn't want you, just get that clear in your head.Alright?K,Byeeee!",I stated.

After my speech, I slapped her right across the face and it felt good.After the slap,Louis came and took me to our spot in the sand.Good thing he came or else there would of been a cat fight in the middle of the beach.

"Well,aren't you feisty?I like that!",He told me and winked.

"Hey,what's mine is mine,and no one else's."

And with that , he kissed me sweetly on the lips , and we stayed like that for a while.But, I didn't mind.

*sorry for the short chapter*