Chapter 66

Louis and I are going to do some early shopping for our baby girl.We are currently at the mall, just enjoying some ice cream with Dylan as well.

"So Beatrice, before we shop, we need to talk about the names."

"Yeah, well I was thinking on Sophia Bella or Audrey Victoria.Both of those name are beautiful, it's going to be hard to choose, Louis."

"Yeah it is, but Audrey is so unique, you don't always hear it.You know what I mean? Don't get me wrong, Sophia is a beautiful name too."

"Yeah, you have a point. And Audrey Victoria Tomlinson fits together."

"So, are we going to name our baby, Audrey?"

"Yeah, you do like it right?"

"Of course, I love it."

"Ok it's official, our baby is going to be named Audrey Victoria Tomlinson!"

"Amazing, alright let's go get some clothes for Audrey."

"Okay, come on."

We walk to a baby store, and start looking through the clothes.We get some onesies, pants and shirts, footsies, socks and mittens.

"Look at this, babe.", Louis says and I turn around.It's a white shirt that says daddy's little princess in pink, and has a a white, warm beanie.

"That is adorable, we should get it."

We put everything in the cart and go to the front to pay for the items.

- - - - -
*later on the night*

Louis was sound asleep, snoring lightly, while I was still awake uncomfortable and sleepy.Since my bump is quite big, it's hard to get comfortable.I try to get comfortable, and try in every position, but I just can't.

"Babe, you okay? You keep moving."

"Just a bit uncomfortable."

"Come here.", he says with his mumbling, sleepy voice and pulls me to him.He hums a tune in my ear, and softly rubs my back to make me fall asleep, and it worked.

*Vote// Comment*

*Which of the boys do you want in the next chapter?*