Chapter 35

"What do you mean I can't take Beatrice?She's my fiancé, and mother of my child, I love her I need to have her with me!How is she a distraction, she has never been a distraction, she doesn't come to the interviews and interrupts.I have never missed the interviews, meet and greets, and concerts, have I?I thought so.Why can't she come, this is bullshit.Whatever.", Louis says through the phone.

He has been arguing with management for almost an hour.The boys are going to Florida for two weeks, and they won't let Dylan and I go.Yeah, it would been nice to go, but it's okay if I stay.We've been in Doncaster ever since the football charity match.Obviously I'm going to miss Louis since we're inseparable, but he should spend time with the boys.

"Stupid Management.You're going to go, I don't care what they say. "

"Louis, you're going to get in trouble.Honestly, it's okay.I'll stay here with Dylan, we'll be fine."

"I don't want to leave you, it's going to be hard.We are always together."

I felt like it was the day before Louis left to bootcamp all over again, but at least it's going to be a shorter time.

"It's okay, Louis.At least it's not going to be months, it's just two weeks.So you leave in an hour?"

"Yeah.But the boys want to grab a bite to eat before we leave, and the car is going to pick us up at Zayn's flat.Do you want to come eat with us before we leave?The boys are outside waiting."

"No it's okay, have some boy time.Have a safe trip babe, and remember that I love you, and I'll miss you."

"Thanks babe, I love you too.I'll miss you as well."

Dylan was watching tv not realizing anything that happens, and it's past his bedtime, since it was night.

"Dylan come say by to daddy!"

He comes running hanging on to Louis's leg.Louis and kiss sweetly and softly, yet it still sends sparks through my body.I carry Dylan so he could reach Louis, and he could give him a hug.Louis opens the door, and the car with the boys in it is waiting outside.All the boys wave at Dylan and I, we wave back.As Louis approaches the car, Dylan says 'daddy don't go' and starts crying.I close the door and try to calm Dylan down.

"Dylan don't cry, daddy is just going to be gone for a little bit of days.He's going to come back!Come on, lets put you to bed.You want your bottle?"

"Yes mommy."

- - - - - - -

*couple of days later*

I've been skyping with Louis for three hours now, it's three am in Doncaster.

"So Beatrice, how are you feeling, you look sick."

"Yeah, I had the flu but its going away now, hopefully I didn't pass it on to Dylan, but he seems fine."

"Oh, I wish I was there to take care of you, just like summer 2009, or when you got drunk for the first time."

"I wish you were here too.I miss you, a lot."

"I miss you, too Beatrice.Just one more week."

"Yes just one more week!So do you have any plans tonight with the boys?"

"Probably going to a local bar, that's it.Babe, I should let you go you're sick and tired, and it's late.I'm sorry for making you go through this."

"Its ok babe, I'm fine.I'll talk to you tomorrow, and have fun with the boys!Tell them I said hi, love you."

"I'll tell them, and tell Dylan that I said daddy loves him.I love you too, bye babe.Goodnight beautiful."

He blows a kiss to the camera, and I pretend to catch it.I blow a kiss to the camera , and he pretends to catch it as well.We're so cheesy, it cute though.

"Bye babe."

I end the call and go to sleep with a smile in my face.

- - - - -

*next morning*

I wake up to Dylan, hitting me with a pillow.Thats weird because he sleeps in a lot, so I have to wake him up.It must be really late, and I was correct.It was eleven, almost noon.I take Dylan downstairs and make him breakfast.After Dylan and I finish our breakfast, Dylan plays with his toy trucks in the living room, while I go on twitter.I check to see if Louis has tweeted, but he hasn't at all.The last time he tweeted was two days ago.Instead of getting off twitter, I go to see what is trending worldwide.Something catches my eye immediately.

"Louis Tomlinson's Mystery Girl" was trending.

*Vote and Comment on the chapter please, I like reading your opinions and feedback.*