Chapter 71

"Surprise!"

When the lights go on, I see a group of my people. The boys, Louis's mum and sisters, my baby Dylan, Lou and Lux, some of the boy's mum, my dad's wife and Perrie.

"Well, you're probably wondering why we are all here, but I think you can guess by the decorations. Since you had Audrey early, you didn't have a chance to have a baby shower. But you do now!", Perrie says.

"And I know baby showers are for ladies only, but me and the lads wanted to give you and Louis something for Audrey.", Zayn adds.

"This is so sweet, thank you so much. And boys, you can stay, you don't even have to ask."

They all come around me, and all greet Louis and I with hugs and say our baby is so cute. Niall asks if she can hold Audrey, and obviously I say yes.

"Did you know about this, Tomlinson?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, ok I get it now. You weren't talking to management on the phone, you were talking to these people."

"Yep. Come on, lets go get something to eat."

We head to the backyard, where Harry is grilling some hamburger patties.

"Hey, Harry."

"Hi Louis and Beatrice. Want a burger?"

"Yes please."

He hands us our food, and we sit down and eat with the rest of the people. After that, we play a few baby shower games.We have a good laugh, and then open the gifts. It's the usual: baby clothes and accessories, shower utilities for the baby, lotion and baby bottles.

"Thank you guys so much, we truly appreciate it."

After the gifts, we ate some cake, and people begin going home. As everyone walks out the door, Louis and I thank them once again.Zayn and Perrie help to clean up.

"Thanks for staying longer to help us."

"No problem, hey uhm do you guys mind if we sleep here tonight?", Zayn asks.

"No not at all, the guest room is all yours.", Louis replies.

"Do you have any movies we can watch upstairs?"

"Yeah, they are in the drawer under the tv."

"Ok, thanks."

They scatter through the drawer, and grab a couple of movies. They head upstairs, and Louis grabs a bottle, and I grab Audrey.

"I'm going upstairs to put her to sleep."

"Alright, babe. Here's the bottle."

"Thanks, Louis."

I head upstairs and go to my room. I sit in the corner of the bed, feeding Audrey, and rocking her so she'll fall asleep.Luckily, it works. Louis and I decided it was best to put the crib in our room, for now, since she is just a newborn. I gently place her in the crib, and kiss her tiny forehead. Louis comes upstairs, and wraps his arms around me.

"She fell asleep quickly!"

"Yeah, I got parenting skills.", I say and he begins to chuckle.

"Oh, I checked on Dylan, he is fine."

"Alright, thanks. I smell like hospital, I'm going to go shower."

"Oh, I was about to go shower. Shall we save water?"

"We shall. But what about Audrey?"

"She is secure in the crib, babe. And besides, we will leave the bathroom door open. Just so we could hear if she cries or not."

"Alright then. Lets go in the shower."

"I'll turn on the water."

I grab some pajamas for Louis and I, for when we get out, and head to the bathroom. I touch the water and it's the perfect temperature.
We get undressed and go in. The warm water touching my skin feels so good. Louis and I stay for like five minutes under the water, just hugging, our chests together. He kisses my forehead, and also kisses the crook of my neck. I kiss every single one of his tattoos.

"I probably told you this already, but I just love your tattoos, they go perfect on your skin."

"Thank you, baby. Now turn around, I'm going to shampoo and condition your hair. Also body wash, but your going to do mine next. Deal?"

"Deal!"

While he shampooes my hair, we still talk.

"So Beatrice, are you thinking of getting another tattoo? You just have our ankle matching tattoo."

"Not right now, but who knows maybe in the future, I'll probably get another one. Okay babe, turn around, your turn."

He does what I say and I still continue speaking.

"How about you, Louis? Are you thinking of getting something?"

"I don't have anything in mind, but I always say that and end up with another tattoo."

"Alright, you are finished. Shall we get out already?"

"Yeah, come on."

He gets out of the shower first, and then helps me step out. I hand him a towel, and he just wraps around his waist, while I wrap it all around my body. I dry, change into my pajamas, and brush my teeth.Once I'm done, I head to bed, where Louis is already for me. He wraps his hand around me, we like cuddling before sleeping. I was about to fall asleep, when Audrey begins to cry.

"I'll get her." I say but Louis pulls me closer.

"No, it's okay babe. I'll get her, go to sleep.Goodnight, baby." , he says and places a kiss on my forehead before getting up to get our baby.

*Vote//Comment*

* So two or so days ago, the fandom broke. Not only that, but a tragedy happen. Some larry shippers committed suicide due to hate, which no one deserves. Not only were they larry shippers, they were part of our one direction family. Rest In Peace. So I would like to say, if any of you ever feel suicidal or just need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open. Love you all x.*