Connor/Murphy x Reader One Sh...

By LurchingLlama

This is a book filled with Connor and Murphy MacManus x reader one shots, requests are currently closed. Some... More

Tears. ConnorxReader
Date night. MurphyxReader
The sleeping problem. ConnorxReader
The drinking Incident. MurphyxReader
The snake. Murphy/connorxreader
Concussion ConnorxReader
Depression. MurphyxReader (For the most part)
First time. ConnorxReader
Haunted Amusement Park. MurphyxReader
The assignment ConnorxReader
The cold. Connor/MurphyxReader
The spider. MurphyxReader
Winter. ConnorxReader
Voices, figures and death. Connor x reader part 1
Voices, figures and death. ConnorxReader part 2
Voices, figures and death. connorxreader part 3
Flirting. MurphyxReader
Trying something new. ConnorxReader
Voices, figures and death. ConnorxReader part 4
A/N
McGuinty's. MurphyxReader
the mix up
A/N
Adopted Siblings (boys x reader)part 1
Adopted siblings (boys x reader) part 2
Adopted Siblings (Boys x Reader) Part 3
Adopted Siblings (boys x reader) part 4
Shit Happens (best friends. boysxreader)
A/N
Shots For Shots (MurphyxReader)
For Better Or For Worse MurphyxReader

Saint patricks day MurphyxReader

5.4K 86 17
By LurchingLlama

this was a request so, hope you like it :)

You where a twenty six year ol, super shy, and, if you didn't know the person, very, very, awkward.

It was saint Patricks day, it about about three when you first headed out to a bar that was near your apartment, you had just moved to Boston and didn't really know the place that well so you figured that you should see the knew places and get to know everything around your area.

You took a seat at the end of the long table and the older bartender came up to you.

"w-w-what can i get you to d-d-d-drink?" He asked you.

"Oh uh- I'll have a f/d (Favorite drink)" you replied. he nodded and walked over to get a glass and poured you your drink. "Thanks," You said in a smallish voice and gave him a small smile.

You sat in your dim lite corner for a bit, refilling your drink every now and then when a couple guys came in at about nine, just by glancing you would have to say maybe five? you weren't really looking though, you just brought your attention to your glass before tossing the rest back.

The men talked and laughed and where being noisy, you where able to make out a ''hey fuck ass, get me a beer!'' when a knew person came in. the insult was...odd... in your opinion.

Even though you where shy and uncomfortable around new people, damn where you a curious little fuck. you listened into their conversation, it was a little hard to make out from all the laughs and loud voices though. it took most of your energy to listen up, so much that you didn't even notice someone walk literally *right* next to you until they tapped you lightly on the shoulder, making you shoot your head up. You found a dark haired man with blue eyes and light scuff.

"Urh--uh--h-hi-.." You say, trying to find your voice..and sanity.. the was lost at the moment. between your shyness and lack of social skills with strangers and the handsome looks of the Irish man in front of you, you where completely lost.

"I just wanted to know if you'd like another drink, you've been fiddling with the empty glass fro 'bout half an hour now." Came the mans thick Irish voice that made you almost die.

"oh-t-that long-??" You said, kinda glancing around, not moving your head though.

"uh-yeah sure-?" You said, fairly unsure.

the stranger smiled at you and took a seat next to you. "I'm Murphy," He said, tapping the table to get the bartenders attention.

"I-I'm uh--i dont really know..." you said, mentally slapping yourself. "no-no i mean-i-I'm y/n.." You said a little sheepishly.

"You not from around here are you, Y/n?" He asked you.

"No uh, i actually just moved here last week.." You told him.

"I can show you around if you'd like," He offered and the bartender came over.

"w-w-what would you guys l-like?" He asked.

"I'll just have a (What ever you where drinking before XD)" You say and looking at Murphy to order, he said something you didn't catch, your attention drew to the other men, still laughing.

"Murph, what are you doing?" Called a man with a bit lighter hair then Murphy. You kinda slid down your stool ever so slightly, making you unable to be seen more then you already where to the other men. "come back!" called the man again with a bit of a laugh. "fuck off Connor!" Murphy yelled back, obviously meaning it playfully. you could hear 'Connor' talking with the other ones again about something you couldn't make out, they started talking in a bit of a lower voice before they burst out laughing again.

"He's kinda a wack job." Murphy said with a goofy looking smile on his face as he looked down at you.

"What do ya say i show you around tonight?" Murphy asked as you slowly raised up in your seat again like a small child.

"Ur-sur-what about those other people though-? Didn't you come in with them.?" you asked hesitatingly. "They'll be fine, Connors got it under control." He told you. "Come on, there's a lot ta see." He said,  getting off the bar stool and offering you his hand to get off the seat with. you took it hesitantly and you two started walking for the door, Murphy calling to the others that he was leaving the bar.

You two walked out into the dim lite streets that you where unfamiliar with and you both started walking along one of the sidewalks.

"So, tell me a bit about yer'self," He said, looking at you for a second before turning his eyes back in front of him.

"Well uh- i- i had just moved here from b/s (Birth state) and i have about uh- well three other siblings..and i have always wanted to come here so uh---i did." You said the last part a little more quietly. "What about you?" You asked, trying to get the subject away from you so you wouldn't have to talk to much.

"Well, i have a twin, hes my only sibling, a mother thats nuts and a dad that i dont really know." He told you honestly,

"Who is your twin?" You asked. "Its Connor, the guy that was shouting to me." He told you.

You both talked for a while longer, you becoming less awkward and shy as you both talked more and more.

You just walked aimlessly but it seemed he knew where you two where going.

you didn't know if it was the alcohol talking, but this was the most beautiful person you had ever met, he seemed perfect to you, his looks, his accent, his temper, he was amazing.

You two walked together and took a break on a bridge the went over water.

"So you have *never* been to Switzerland??" you questioned as if that was impossible.

"No. i can't believe this is your first time in Boston." He said. "So do you plan on staying here?" He asked you. you thought about it for a second before nodding your head and saying, "Yeah, i really like it here so far."

It was about midnight now, the only light was dim street lamps and the moon, he looked really amazing in the lighting.

"Should we start heading back?" You asked, not really knowing when he went to sleep or what time his brother would be expecting him back at. "Do you want to?" He asked you. oh damn..he just *had* to ask what *you* wanted didn't he? "Oh uh---er--i dont know-what do you wanna do?" You asked slightly awkwardly.

"Ya tired?" He asked you, you nodding your head no before asking if he was, giving you the same reply, you both just kinda sat there for a moment before you accidentally let out what you where thinking, "You can come hang out at my place if you want." once those words left your lips, you looked mortified, what had you just said?! What if he didn't like you like that?! What if you just made yourself look like a fool?! OH SHIT! Was the things that ran through your head.

"Are you sure its what *you* want, the look on your face says otherwise." He said with a small smirky smile.

All you could do now was take a deep breath mentally and nod your head, if he wanted to come over, he was more then welcome, if he didn't.....lesson learned...

"Alright, do you know how to get to your place from here?" he questioned. you thought about it for a moment before saying, "No. come to think of it i dont really know *where* we are." You told him with a small huff of laughter.

"Okay, we can go back to the bar, you know your way from there right?" He questioned and you nodded.

You both hopped off the bridge wall and started walking back.

You felt his arm go lightly around your shoulder, as if it being where you didn't want it there you could just shrug him off. after a moment of you not doing anything about it he rested his arm on your shoulder fully, you putting your head lazily on his shoulder as you two walked back.

There was a comfortable silence between you two the whole time.

When you got to your apartment you grabbed your keys and unlocked the door and you both stepped inside, turning on the light you could see a small couch, a mini kitchen that only had one or two cupboards and there was a part cut off from the room that was small that was the bathroom, another small yet bigger room that was the bedroom that held a night stand and a bed a bit bigger then a twin size.

"I know its not much but its really all i could afford at the moment." You said.

"Its better then what i have to share," He told you.

"Do you want anything to eat? Drink? just kinda make yourself at home." You told him.

Murphy took a look around the small 'living room' after saying he was okay for the moment and examined the place, there really wasn't much.

You came from the kitchen a second later with a glass of water in your hand and walked over to him who had found your cat.

"Here you still probably want water." You said after he turned around from petting your cat. "Thanks." He said, taking a couple sips before you both walked over and sat down on the couch. he set down the glass on the small coffee table and you two sat and talked for a bit, you kicking your feet up on the couch, your feet now on his lap which he didn't seem to mind.

After a bit longer it was about two and you both started to become fairly tired.

"I think i better be off or I'll get shit for it later," Murphy said after a second of silence.

You kicked your feet off him and you both got up.

"Okay, will i be able to see you again?" You asked a little sheepishly.

"For sure." He said smiling at you. "Uh-heres my number" you said, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen and writing your phone number down and handing it to him.

"Will you be busy this week?" He asked you after taking the paper.

You nodded your head no and he said, "Can we get to see each other again soon then?" He questioned and you nodded a little to excitedly which seemed to make him happy.

He took a step closer to you and you *feel* his breath pretty much. He leaned in slowish enough so you could back out if you didn't want to, but instead you leaned forward as well. You felt his lips on yours softly as he kissed you back, his hands moving to your hips loosely. you two stayed that way for a second before pulling away.

"Goodnight Murphy." You whispered. he kissed you once more before you saw him to the door.

You went to bed exited about being able to see him again soon.

Okay i hope this was good, i might be doing a part two to this, i dont really know XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 183 27
Nick Sturniolo one shots! Requests are great, but please no y/n or smut or incest because that's icky. Also I might do Matt or Chris one shots (if re...
77K 1.1K 28
I know what you're thinking. "Seriously. Another one of these damn things?" I promise this one is different. I will take into consideration all recom...
7K 203 14
Collection of self insert x Tech oneshots. Request are open. Will NOT do smut. Reader can be any gender and species within the request.
2.3K 43 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...