BitterSweet Lies (Niall Horan...

By MyTeenConfessions

What would you do if you found out you were pregnant? Something that is suppose to be a happy day has been no... More

Quick Authors Note before you read :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Quick Authors note :)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Really important !
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Dear Readers
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Update <3

Chapter 24

6.1K 112 7
By MyTeenConfessions

_____________________________

KIA'S POINT OF VIEW

_____________________________

It was day 2 in Germany and we decided to just lock ourselves in the arena all day until the concert tonight. You could say we were running a muck...

Things have been pretty tense for me. I have been trying to helplessly balancing my in raged older sister and baby daddy. It felt as if I was caught in world war III , It sucked. I still haven't forgiven Jenna for the things she said to me. Which would explain the fact that I haven't really said anything to her since she stormed out on me a couple of days ago. She loved building me up only to tare me down. She completely threw everything that happened in my face. It obviously hurt, but no one needed to know that. I needed to stay as neutral for Aoife Belle's sake. No matter what my sister may have said about me or Niall, I know she loved Aoife more than anything, I wouldn't deny her Aoife. That would be wrong. 

Niall and Liam were currently outside playing football, while Grace and Maddie were "tanning". Louis, Zayn, Shontelle were all racing the forklifts they had "borrowed". I was in the dressing room  lying down on the giant couch, going through my twitter feed with Aoife belle sound sleep on my chest. She had a tight grip on my gold chain necklace, looking absolutely adorable I didn't have the heart to move her. So there she laid.

I was glad to see the fans had been enjoying the concerts so far. I was receiving tweets like:

"OMG IM DYING BOTH BANDS ON ONE STAGE! MY POOR FANGIRL HEART CANNOT HANDEL THIS!"

"I missed seeing @KiaaM3lodie and the girls on stage! @MaadzM3lodie was mad tonight!"

" YAY GOING TO SEE @OneDirection and @M3lodies TONIGHT! "

I kept scrolling through my mentions seeing the usual, mostly "follow me tweets." and what not. I loved checking up on the update accounts, some of them tweeted really funny shit. I mean honestly where do they come up with this stuff? Every so often I'd see a hate post but nothing I couldn't handle. That was until something had caught me eye

"@KiaaM3lodie is it true you were preggers? Is that why the group took a break?"

"Has anyone else noticed  that @KiaaM3lodie is always with a baby lately?"

"@NiallOfficial & @KiaaM3lodie touring together?!? #Awkward"

" I swear I saw couple that looked exactly like @NiallOfficial & @KiaaM3lodie at the zoo with a baby!?"

I felt my heart stop a little bit with that last tweet. Of course there were rumors flying around but neither Niall or I have responded to them. We just carried on as if nothing was going on. We needed time to figure out before we wen't public with our little secret. I knew that I was NEVER going to be one of those show mums, who pimp their kids out for fame. Aoife was going to have the same boundaries and rules as anyone her age would have, somethings would just be a little unconventional, that's all. 

The door immediately swung open and in came Maddie uncomfortably interrogating Liam about his new girlfriend, as well as Grace who was being given a piggy back ride from Zayn. Those two had gotten really close, especially since they were both engaged, of course not to each other. Zayn to Perrie (from little mix) and Grace to Dougie (From McFly). Both couples were ridiculously cute, seeing them so happy made me wonder if I'd ever find someone like that. I have so many other things to worry about love really isn't high on my priority list...

Awhile after Niall, who looked a little scuffed up, from the football game I'm guessing, came running in.

"I KICKED PANYO'S ASS IN FOOTBALL, I AM A LEGEND!" Niall decided to announce really loudly. As Zayn and Graced both sat down at the table lavished with all the food you could dream of, along side Maddie and Liam.

"Shhh." Maddie shushed Niall, making him turn all bright red, and mouth 'sorry' to me. 

I felt the small body nudge at the commotion that just burst through the door. Baby Aoife was now awake, knowing her she'd just chill out on my lap for a little while longer.

"It's alright." I told them. "she's been asleep for over an hour, it was time for her to wake up anyways." I said sitting up while giving Niall a small smile.

"How's my little princess doing?" Niall cooed as he slid underneath my stretched out legs."What?" Niall questioned as he looked at my now scrunched up face.

"You're a bit smelly there Horan." I said while trying to air the space around me and Afoie with my hand. 

"It's not that bad." Niall said trying to pretend to look hurt

"Eww." Aoife let out, while scrunching up her noise like I did. "Stinky! Stinky!" she yelled

I couldn't help but laugh, I guess I wasn't the only one because the rest of them were laughing too. 

"Okay Niall, if a baby can tell you're stinky, then you smell." Maddie Laughed out 

"Yeah mate, Kia, can I just..." Liam proceeded with caution to avoid the smell, as he reached to pick up Aoife. "Isn't that better?" he asked as he sat down on the other couch that was placed in the room. Aoife took a sniff and nodded her head up and down in approval.

I couldn't help myself, I was laughing hysterically at this point. Earning myself a suspicious look from Niall. 

"Oh no! do not!" I yell out trying to get up from the couch only to have Niall hold my legs down. Before I knew it, I was being crushed by blond Irishmen.

"Get off you troll." I whined 

"Just take it all in Kia." He laughed out as he squeezed his hug tighter. The smell wasn't as bad as I made it out to be, but where's the fun in admitting that?

"Seriously your funk is making me dizzy." I said, as I tried wiggling my way out. Niall completely ignoring the fact that he was crushing my body. "I am going to be sick." I managed to say. his grip was like iron, he wouldn't let go. And okay so maybe I did enjoy the hug, if you can even call it that, but seriously I was losing oxygen fast and needed air, that didn't smell like a workout. So I did what any girl would do in that situation. Nipple twist.

"Ouch!" He yelled, immediately looking down his shirt, to make sure that they were still there. "That was a cheep shot kiki!" Niall protested 

"Haha ! No you had that coming." Zayn said in my defense.

"That was a dirty play." Niall said looking at me 

"Who said I played fairly, Horan?" I said giving him a cheeky smile.

" Oh poor Niall!" Grace added. 

"Thank you Gracie." Niall responded with gratitude.

"What a baby." Both Liam and Maddie responded, at the same time.

"Seriously Niall, I swear that stench in going to be permanently stick with me." I coughed out.

"You're such a drama queen" Niall said rolling his eyes. "You smelt worse." He finished, trying hard not to laugh.

"Stinky! Stinky ! Dada Stinky!" Aoife chimed in, pointing in Niall's direction.

"Wow I see she's talking a lot more." Maddie laughed.

"Yeah, most of it's gibberish but she's learning quickly." I replied

"Has she started walking yet?" Zayn asked.

"Not yet, but I've been meaning to teach her." Niall said confidently

"Why not now?"

"She might not be ready Zayn." I quickly responded, while giving Niall a worried look.

"She going to have to learn sooner or later Kia." He responded.

"Come on Kia!" they all pleased. I bit my lip thinking of an excuse to keep my little baby from walking, but I couldn't find one. I know it shouldn't seem like a big deal, but I just can't help it. I finally decided I was being a baby about things, and I reluctantly responded.

"fine."

**********************

Niall held Aoife on one side of the stage with Zayn and Liam. while I stood on the opposite side with Grace, and Maddie. Harry had joined us, he was video taping the milestone event. 

"All ready?" Harry asked.

"No!" I shouted.

"It's be fine kia." Niall tried reassuring me.

"How do you know?" 

"Trust me Kia, trust me." emphasizing the last two words.

"Alright."

"Okay Ready..." Harry said as switched his Iphone setting to video taping.

"Don't push her too much, she's still little." I pleaded. Niall looked at me and gave me a reasurring smile. 

"Set..."

"WAIT!" I heard a mix of voices call out. It was Louis, Shontelle, and Cynthia. They were still cruising in the "borrowed" fork lift. 

"No way, are we missing this." Louis called out and Shontelle drove in as close as possible, letting all three of them to hang out off the side so they could see what could be Aoife's first steps. I took a deep breath as niall placed Aoife on her feet, as he still held her hands lightly. 

"Anymore objections?" Harry asked while looking around at everyone. "No? Great, it sorted then...GO!"

"Don't worry princess, Daddy's got you." Niall whispered in her ear. As they started to slowly walk forward. 

"Come one Aoife!" we cheered.

"You can do it sweetie!" I found myself shouting.

"Alight I am going to let her go..." Niall said Aoife was gaining momentum. I couldn't bare to watch, what if she fell? I nervously bit down on my lip as Niall slowly raising his hands, only to completely let go soon after.

We were all cheering at this point, even some of the stage crew were cheering her on. Holy shit, she was actually doing it! She was walking! Sure it was wobbly, and not really graceful looking, but she was still standing! I found myself getting impatient and slowly walking forward to meet her half way.

"Come on Aoife, you can do it." I reminded her.

"Go to mommy Princess." Niall chanted.

I saw her getting too excited, causing her to lose control of her feet. Lucky I was close enough to catch my falling daughter. I was scared she might have hurt herself, only to be relieved of that thought by the uncontrollable giggles that came from her. 

I let out a sigh only to see everyone else running in towards us with excitement. Huddling in a circle around her, we cheered congrats! Aoife was smiling, laughing, and clapping, rightfully so. She did an amazing job! 

"See daddy knew you could do it !" Niall said while giving her an Eskimo kiss

"Atta girl" Louis commented while patting her on her back. 

"I know I said I wasn't going to cry but I can't help it." Grace commented as she leaned against shontelle

"You were like a lightning bolt there belle!" Harry cheered. Completely forgetting the fact that he was still recorded, only Harry would... 

Zayn had taken Aoife, demanding they see the video. They all hovered around Harry. While Niall and I stood back, still taking in everything that just happened. 

"I told you she could do it." Niall whispered to while placing his arm around my shoulder. 

"I know, I know, you were right." I surrendered.

Looking up I met Niall's gaze. His icy blue eyes piercing into me, sending chills up and down my back. His head lowered to mine, aligning our lips perfectly. Only thing that stood between us was nothing more then a small gap of air. I felt my heart beating faster and faster as the gap was slowly closing.

"Hey! Are you guys going to come and watch this?" Liam shouted.

Both of our heads snapped back towards our oblivious group of friends...Shit? What the hell was just about to happen?

**************

The rest of the day was pretty chill, Aoife kept insisting on walking. Well practicing to walk anyways. Someone was always with her just in case she fell, but she was getting really good really fast. Too fast if you ask me. She could already walk from one end of the room to the other . I wasn't sure I liked or fully accepted the idea of her growing up so quickly.

Niall and I manage to pretend that the almost kiss never happened, just how that other night, that one everyone keeps referring to as a 'date' never happened. We were keeping it simple...I think. I noticed he was on his phone a lot. More than usually, not that I really pay attention.  I am pretty sure he's just texting Greg, his mum, and dad all of Aoife's progress. Nothing to be worried about, not that I would worry in the first place. Geez what is wrong with me?

I decided to turn my focus turned back to Aoife. Now that she found a new fascination with walking, I'd have to chase her around all over the place. Although she was a well-behaved baby, you just knew she would run a muck id at any chance she got. At least I'd get a work out from it right?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 172 21
183K 3K 82
[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him, she never expected herself to be pregna...
334 38 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
7.7K 144 23
Ash has a drunken, one night stand with the famous singer, Niall Horan but ends up being pregnant. Will Niall ever find out? Will there paths ever me...