The Taming of the B.I.T.C.H (...

By LovelyLaylaBrown

Ivy Wright was the meanest of mean girls. Feared by all at Madison Collegiate Preparatory Academy. She was co... More

★Meet Ivy★
★New York Rebel★
★Victim #1★
★To Much Too Handle★
★Settling In★
★Two Collide★
★Two Collide-part 2★
★The Aftermath★
★It's Okay Not to be Okay★
★The snap that started it all★
★Hi★
★Some serious Bullshit★
★The balls in my court now★
★WTF★
★You didn't think it would be that easy★
★Blake Livingston★
★I'm glad we're on the same page★
★The fight that ended it all★
☆Normal Routine☆
☆The Deal ☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 1☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 2☆
☆The Sleepover Pt. 3☆
☆New Beginings☆
☆The Talk of Madison Prep☆
☆Walk Away☆
☆The Talk-Part 1☆
☆The Talk- Part 2☆
☆The Next Day☆
☆The Next Day- Part II☆
☆The Next Day- Part III☆
☆Homecoming☆
☆Your WHAT?☆
☆The Waiting Game☆
☆Not So Broken- Part 1☆
☆Not So Broken-Part 2☆
Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving Day 2
☆Ski Trip☆
☆Dark Date & Special Place☆
☆Best Christmas Ever 2☆
☆Not Ready☆
☆Apologies☆
☆Ready☆
Secrets & Lies
Destruction✌🏽
⭐️Wowza ⭐️
⭐️make it or break it⭐️
⭐️This could be the end⭐️
Author's Note

☆Best Christmas Ever ☆

14.1K 379 87
By LovelyLaylaBrown

Emerald's POV

Currently I'm laying on the couch with Ivy between my legs. I'm running my fingers through her soft hair and just admiring her beauty. She's not wearing any makeup right now a for some reason it's like her skin is actually glowing. We have a day left of this mini vacation before we return back home. Ivy is drawing in her sketch book right now and she looks so adorable as she's concentrating on her drawing.

'Wow, that's amazing?' I said as I glanced at her sketch book. She smiled before she showed me her book. 'Thanks, but its a little off," she replied as she tilted the book a little. I rolled my eyes because it was amazing. 'Please it's an exact replica of her,' I said as she smiled down at her creation.

"I just hope they think so," she whispered to herself but I heard her. I decided to ignore her comment as she closed her sketch book and snuggled into me. She began to play with my fingers as she spoke, "have you ever been skiing?" I shook my head, 'Nope and I'm definitely not going,' I replied. Ivy immediately turns around so that we are face to face. "Awe is big bad Emmy scared," she teased as I glared at her. 'No, im not! I simply value my life and that's why while you guys are falling on you ass and freezing to death I'll be relaxing in my bed sipping on some hot chocolate,' I replied.

'No your going and that's final! Now go get dressed,' Ivy said as she got up an walked towards her suit case. I groaned as I headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

------

Let's just say I was right. I was horrible at skiing. We all started with a 'refresher' course, that was mainly for Ruby and I, so we could learn the basics. Like how to stand, how to slow down, how to speed up and how to keep our balance. Now during the class I manged to fall on my ass multiple times but soon I was getting the hang off it. By the time it was over I was confident in my very limited skiing abilities. So we left the class and all hoped on the lift. Naturally, we all went in pairs and of course Ivy was my partner.

'So I was thinking we start with one of the easier slopes and then work our way up,' Ivy said. Again me being overly confident I replied, "Naw, I got this let's head to the Black Diamond slope." Ivy immediately shook her head, 'No, I don't think your ready for that! Hell it took me years to be able to navigate that course' she said. I rolled my eyes before I replied. 'I got this Vy!'.

In no way did I have it. As soon as we hopped of the lift, I took a deep breath and gave my self a quick pep talk. You've got this, it can't be that hard, I thought. Trust me it was hard like extremely hard. It started of smooth and I just kept repeating in my head the instructions I learned not even twenty minutes ago. Just keep skiing, just keep skiing, was the tune that played in my head. That mantra was working well for me. The feeling was amazing as I raced down the hill. That feeling lasted all of five minutes as a bunch of trees literally sprouted out of thin air. I was quickly able to navigate around them but just as I began to celebrate my little victory of not smashing into any trees, a little cliff came about I bent me knees like I was taught in hopes of gaining some speed. It worked but I failed to land properly and ended up face first into a giant snowbank. Somewhere along the line I lost a ski and as I looked up Ivy was dying of laughter as she flew passed me. 'Show off,' I yelled as I climbed to my feet.

I was so over skiing! I took of my other Ski and decided I would walk down the rest of the hill. Trust me, it was a long walk. Finally I made it to the bottom and was greeted with a smirking Ivy. Before she could speak, I cut her off, 'Don't you dare,' I said as she laughed. Twenty minutes later we were all gathered in our hotel room laughing and talking as Ivy shared the story of my epic fail.

Ivy's POV

'Really, that's great!' I whispered into the phone. 'Awe, I miss you too. I'm glad you were able to arrange this. I know she's gonna love it. I'll see you soon. Love ya.' I quickly ended my phone call and rejoined the girls. 'Is it my turn to pick the race track,' I yelled as I plopped down next to Emerald. They all groaned as I picked rainbow road. 'I swear your like the only person who actually like this track,' Blake said as the race began. It was about 9pm on Christmas Eve and downstairs the adults were drinking and lounging around while Emerald, Blake, Amy, Mercedes, Ruby and I were in my room playing the wii. Blake's family and mine usually spend chirstmas together but this year we decided to invite Amy's family as well as Mercedes family.

'Ivy if you don't stop throwing shells at me,' Emerald yelled as she tried to get in first place. 'Yes, I finally have the lead,' Emerald cheered but soon frowned as I smacked her with another shell causing her to drive off the road. I stood up and did a victory dance as first place flashed across my screen. 'Your a cheater!' Em stated as she glared at me. 'Awe, my poor babe is just a sore loser,' I replied as I pinched her cheek. 'You guys are disgustingly cute,' Blake stated as she looked at the clock. Guys it's time I hope ya'll brought your A game cause Ivy and I are definitely taking the win.

We all jogged downstairs as our parents clapped and cheered. 'So while you guys we upstairs we drew names and Ivy and Blake your up,' Barbz said as she handed us the karaoke mics. You see every year Blake and I perform a chirstmas song for the family but this year we decided to have a competition best friends vs best friends and winner opens gifts first losers have to eat a whole fruit cake.

The music started and I immediately hopped up as Normani voice filled the room. 'I don't want a lot for Christmas--There is just one thing I need,' I sang along as Blake took Lauren's and Ally's part.

"I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree,
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know," she sang as we danced around my room.

'Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you' I sang as I pointed to Emerald. She smiled as she sat and watched Blake and I dance around shouting the lyrics to Fifth Harmony version of 'All I want for Christmas is you.' As the song drew to end Blake and I high fived.

'That was cute but let me show you how we do it at my house on Chirstmas Eve,' Amy said as her and Mercedes got up and changed the song. The song started and Amy began to speak, 'You know Christmas
Was made for the children-Destiny's Child-2G Christmas-Destiny's Child, Ah-ah-Ah.'
Mercedes started the first verse,
'On the 8th day of Christmas my baby gave to me,
A pair of chloe shades & a diamond belly ring
On the 7th day of Christmas my baby gave to me
A nice back rub and he massaged my feet'

Amy then jumped back in, 'On the 6th day of Christmas my baby gave to me
A cropped Jacket with dirty denim jeans
On the 5th day of Christmas my baby gave to me
A poem that he wrote for me,'

They both took the course,
'Doesn't it feel like Christmas (it feels lovely)
Doesn't it feel like Christmas (it feels so lovely)
Doesn't it feel like Christmas (the spirit of Christmas)
Yes it feels like Christmas'

Verse 2 started with Blake singing,
'On the 4th day of Christmas my baby gave to me
A candlelit dinner just me & my honey
On the 3rd day of Christmas my baby gave to me
A gift certificate to get my favorite CD's'
Amy harmonized with Blake as she took over:
'On the 2nd day of Christmas my baby gave to me
The keys to a CLK Mercedes
On the 1st day of Christmas my baby gave to me
Quality T-I-M-E'

Soon they finished with a pose as the both sang, 'Feels like Christmas
Feels like Christmas.' 'And that is how you end the show,' Mercedes said as she dropped the mic and winked at Blake. We all laughed at Mercedes as Ruby stood up. 'Come on Em, let's show these girls how we do it back in New York,' she said as she quickly searched for a song.

Emerald's POV

The music started and we immediately begin to get in formation. As always Ruby took the lead.

"It was December 24th on Hollis ave in the dark
When I see a man chilling with his dog in the park
I approached very slowly with my heart full of fear
Looked at his dog, oh my god, an ill reindeer!" Ruby smoothly raped along as we hit our dance moves.

I jumped right into my part and began my rap.

'But then I was illin because the man had a beard
And a bag full of goodies, 12 o'clock had neared
So I turned my head a second and the man had gone
But he left his driver's wallet smack dead on the lawn
I picket the wallet up then I took a pause
Took out the license and it cold said "Santa Claus"
A million dollars in it, cold hundreds of g's
Enough to buy a boat and matching car with ease'

After I finished Ruby picked up:
'But I'd never steal from Santa, cause that ain't right
So I'm going home to mail it back to him that night
But when I got home I bugged, cause under the tree
Was a letter from Santa and all the dough was for me'

We then hit kid 'n play dance from house party as we both started to rap our favorite part of the whole song.

'Rhymes so loud and prod you hear it
It's christmas time and we got the spirit
Jack frost chillin, the orchas out?
And that's what christmas is all about
The time is now, the place is here
And the whole wide world is filled with cheer
My name's d.m.c. with the mic in my hand
And I'm chilling and coolin just like a snowman
So open your eyes, lend us an ear
We want to say merry christmas and happy new year!'

We yelled the Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! As we did the bump to the end of the song. We both flipped our hair as we said, 'Now that was how you murder the stage, we won that hands down.' We waited for the "judges" deliberated. Barbz stood up and cleared her throat. In third place and the unlucky group that has to eat an entire store brought fruit cake is, drum roll please. We all began to make a drum roll as she announced, 'sorry sweetie but Ivy and Blake.' I chuckled as Ivy glared at me. She pouted and I swear if we weren't surrounded by our family I would have kissed her pout away.

'Now in second place is, Amy and Mercedes which means the winners are Emerald and Ruby,' Barbz yelled out. I high fived Ruby as we cheered. Ivy waltzed over and took a seat next to me. 'I demand a recount,' she said as she playfully glared at me. 'Now whose the sore loser,' I said as I wrapped my arms around her. 'You should really stop pouting because your making it extremely hard for me not to kiss you right now,' I whispered in Ivy's ear. She glanced at my lips and began to lean in but before anything could happen Blake interrupted us and handed us to cups of egg nog.

We all sat around the chirstmas tree and talked as the fire burned in the background. Soon the clock struck midnight and everyone was wishing each other a Merry Christmas and because we won we were given gifts first. I watched as Ruby opened gifts up from Amy, Mercedes, Blake, Ivy and I. She ended up getting a bunch of gift cards and clothes.

Soon it was my turn to open gifts. I recieved a pair of Sennheiser HD25-1 II Closed-Back Headphones from Amy and Mercedes seeing as though these are like $400 dollar headphones. My aunt Amelia and her husband brought me a a brand new car, they handed me the keys to my brand new cherry red, Dodge Charger Daytona. I attacked my aunt because this was my dream car. Next was Ivy's turn to give me my gifts. First she handed me a huge box. I ripped off the wrapping paper and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw a Traktor Kontrol S8. This was my dream system. 'Ivy I can't accept this, this had to cost you a fortune,' I said as she simply shoved another box in my hand. 'Go ahead and open it,' she said as she smiled at me. I hesitantly opened up the gift as it revealed a brand new set of turntables. I shook my head as she gave me one more big box. 'Ivy Wright, how much did you spend on me,' I asked as I tried to be mad at her. 'Emerald that doesn't matter just open it,' she said. I sighed and opened the last gift which was a pair of speakers. I looked at the entire DJ system in front of me and I knew it was about 2,500 dollars worth of equipment.
(Pic of system above)

Just as I was about to protest her gifts the door bell rang. 'Oh I'll get it,' Ivy yelled as she ran to the door. She walked back in about two minutes later. 'I promise Em, this is my last gift,' she said as a shy smile spread across her face. 'Ivy no you have done en...,' my words were cut off as I stared at Ivy.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'll start of by saying sorry for the late update. I have been extremely busy and every time I started to write down my ideas, I would be interrupted or just hit with a mean case of writers block. So sorry but I'm back and hopefully I will update later today as well.

I have been loving the feedback and recently I was asked about a smut scene between Ivy and Emerald. What are your thoughts on that. Is that something you guys want or no? I personally don't have an issue with writing smut. I just don't want any of my readers to be uncomfortable but if you guys want it I would put a warning before it happens 🤔🤔
Of course it won't be anytime soon because I don't think they have reached that point in their relationship.

I was also asked to write a chapter in Blake's POV about her love life since she is like the capitan of S.S. Emvy. I thought that would be fun to write but would you guys like to see that in the future chapters. As always I love your feedback. Comment & Vote and hopefully I'll update soon.

***Can anyone guess what Emerald's last gift is? ***

Layla 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
300K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...