Lost In Stereo {Sequel To LIN...

By PinkPrincess00

❝Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound.❞ All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Four in th... More

Prologue
Chapter One-Does It Matter If I Was?
Chapter Two-Get Your Facts Right
Chapter Three-If Only They Knew
Chapter Four-Ask Tomlinson
Chapter Five-Why Not Corey
Chapter Seven-Unforgivable
Chapter Eight-Oh Megan
Chapter Nine-Numb
Chapter Ten-They're Mine
Chapter Eleven-P
Chapter Twelve-Zach's Garage
Chapter Thirteen-Heart Breaking Little Skank
Chapter Fourteen-Just Checking Wifey
Chapter Fifteen-Are You Playing Me?
Chapter Sixteen-Midnight Memories
Chapter Seventeen-Gold Medal For You
Chapter Eighteen-She's Blind
Chapter Nineteen-Get It Yourself
Chapter Twenty-Fuck My Life
Chapter Twenty One-Stella
Chapter Twenty Two-Yeah Why
Chapter Twenty Three-Put It Down Darlin'
Chapter Twenty Four-Should've Listened To Corey
Chapter Twenty Five-What Dare
Chapter Twenty Six-Oh The Joy Of Success
Chapter Twenty Seven-Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Chapter Twenty Eight-It's To Late Love
Chapter Twenty Nine-I Won't
Chapter Thirty-Okay
Chapter Thirty One-Holy Fuck This Is Pain
Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You
Chapter Thirty Three-Nicknames
Chapter Thirty Four-Double T
Chapter Thirty Five-Little Girl
Chapter Thirty Six-I Get It
Chapter Thirty Seven-That's How You Get Rid Of A Bitch
Chapter Thirty Eight-Busted
Chapter Thirty Nine-Darlin
Chapter Fourty-Room 302
Chapter Fourty One-The Time I Hated Cameron Roth
Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did
Chapter Fourty Three-Show Me What You've Got Kid
Chapter Fourty Four-Why?
Chapter Fourty Five-Heart Broken Teenager
Chapter Fourty Six-When Did You Start Growing Up
Chapter Fourty Seven-Yes And I Am Too
Chapter Fourty Eight-I Get That
Chapter Fourty Nine-Good Job Mate
Chapter Fifty-One Train Ride To Death
Chapter Fifty One-I'm Going To Commit Suicide
Chapter Fifty Two-Take Your Time
Chapter Fifty Three-Just Don't
Chapter Fifty Four-Somewhere In Neverland
Chapter Fifty Five-No Big Deal
Chapter Fifty Six-Thank God For Eleanor
Chapter Fifty Seven-Yes
Chapter Fifty Eight-Proud
Chapter Fifty Nine-Ya Mum
Chapter Sixty-Tomlinson Law
Chapter Sixty One-Oh...
Chapter Sixty Two-You Said Make Me
NOTE
Epilogue
Look After You

Chapter Six-To Love Is To Destroy

529 9 9
By PinkPrincess00

•T E L L I E•

"To love is to destroy." - Valentine

It was like a trance. The way I ran down the hallway, it was slightly familiar but I couldn't tell where it was.

I somehow knew exactly where to go even though I hardly remembered the place but I knew where I was going.

I was panting as I collapsed to the ground, footsteps following after me. The attacker slowly came into vision. He-or she-was masked, a Basel mime mask to be exact. I recognised it instantly, Half Neutral.

The attack smirked at me, and soon they pulled a knife from the picket of their trench coat. It was like watching a movie as he or she held the knife inches away from my heart. This was how it ends.

When I woke I was panting. For so long that same dream had flashed through my very eyes and every time I only had one question, who was behind the mask?

Somehow I seemed to forget everything for a second. Everything that had happened today and for a minute I wanted to scream and find out where I was. But then it all came back gushing like water falling through a colander.

I was still in one of the spare rooms at Aunt Wendy's lying dully on the queen sized bed in the middle of the room. The walls were wallpapered in beige with a vertical line of flowers every twelve inches. The carpet was the same kind of colour, and the furniture was all brown wood.

"Tellie."

I snapped my head towards the door groaning as I saw Chaim.

"Chaim isn't it like one in the morning?" I moaned.

"Yeah, but I heard you talking in your sleep." Chaim shrugged as he waltzed into the room closing the door behind him.

"Sorry..." I muttered sitting up in the bed. I pulled the hair band out of my hair, re-twisting my hair around before tying it in a bun.

"I do it too sometimes."

I nodded as Chaim sat on the bed staring at me as if he wanted to say something.

"Tellie." He started. "What's a D-O-U-C-H-E?"

I laughed. "Seriously? You sneak into my room just to ask me that?"

"Yeah-No one will tell me."

"It's a...a... I can't say it."

"Why?"

"It's gross..."

Chaim sighed. "I'm eight I can handle it."

"Yeah totally." I replied. Chaim pursed his lips and stared down at the ground.

"Mum said we can see Gramma tomorrow..." He mumbled. I joined Chaim in staring at the floor. Even the age difference between us couldn't change the fact that we both felt the same way.

"H-Have you seen her yet...?" I asked softly.

"No, they wouldn't let me or Max in. Tellie, do you think she'll be okay?"

"I don't know Chaim... I... I don't know..."

Chaim sighed and continued staring at the ground. I never exactly got on the best with Chaim. He was usually to annoying to really try to have a proper conversation with unless you talked about something he liked.

I looked up from the ground looking towards the window. Rain was pouring heavily and maybe even hailing, but it was relaxing. Really relaxing.

"Chaim how long are you sitting in here...?" I asked slowly.

"I'll leave now." He said getting up from the bed. "Night."

"Night." I muttered watching as he left the room quietly closing the door behind him. I laid back down on the bed pulling the covers over and keeping my eyes on the window. It wasn't that cold, but cold enough to warrant two blankets. And as I lay there, trying hard to keep my eyes open I found myself somehow drifting into sleep.

I walked down stairs following behind Max holding on to the sleeves of my shirt. Max looked different in person then he did in photos. He was taller and more muscular and his hair was darker. As well as his eyes shinning a brighter shade of green.

As I stayed behind Max I could hardly see over him. He was two heads taller than me making it impossible to even see a tiny bit.

"How'd you get this tall?" I asked as we finally got down the bottom of the staircase.

"Easy," He replied. "Hormones."

"Yeah that's what you tell your cousin." I shot back as we walked into the kitchen. Aunt Wendy, Uncle Dave and Zayn were already in there, Aunt Wendy cooing over Ryder who looked over all confused.

"Good morning you two." Aunt Wendy said looking away from Ryder. "I made pancakes, there's some in the dinning room. I think you should get there before Chaim takes them all..."

"Right," Max grabbed my wrist. "This way."

I cringed in pain as Max led me out of the room, my wrist instantly stung in pain.

"What the fuck?" I snapped as we entered the dinning room and Max finally released my wrist.

"What-"

"Don't worry."

Max just shrugged as I took a seat at the table next to Chaim who was already stuffing his face.

"Chaim seriously?" Max hissed.

"What? It taste's nice..."

It was boring. Sitting in the hospital waiting room with Max, Chaim and Ryder. Zayn said they'd come get us after they saw Gramma first-but that had to been an hour ago. I dully tapped my fingers on my thigh as Max sat next to me listening intently to Ryder who was blabbing on about something.

"That doesn't make sense..." Max muttered shaking his head.

"Yeah it does." Ryder shot back proudly.

"I'm with him." Chaim chimed in pointing at Ryder which just made Max groan.

"Nice being the oldest out of all of us?" I asked with a smirk.

"Shut up Tellie."

"Never."

My eyes fluttered around the hospital waiting room stopping when I saw Zayn. He was sliding his phone in his pocket and walking towards us, confusion washed all over his face.

"You guys can go in now." He said.

"About time..." Max muttered as we all rose from our seats. I followed behind Max as Zayn led us out of the hospital waiting room. My stomach churned as I trailed behind, at least five steps behind everyone else. This made it all real. The fact that whether I liked it or not Gramma was going to die. It took about two minutes to get outside the hospital room. Max and Chaim automatically walked into Ryder following after them, but I didn't move. I stood outside the doorway nearly gasping for air.

"Tellie..." Zayn started, the sympathy showing in his tone of voice. He didn't understand really. He can't understand everything. I looked up at Zayn, tears forming in my eyes.

"You okay love?" He asked softly. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"I don't know if I can go in there..." I muttered truthfully. "But I should be able to... Chaim's eight and he walked straight in there-Ryder went in there."

"Chaim only went in there because his parents are in there. And Ryder went in 'cause he saw Darian. Tellie everyone was scared to go in. Darian only went in a couple of minutes ago 'cause she was scared. You can take your time love."

"No I can't. She'll be dead by the time I walk in there."

"Tells..."

"S-S-S..." I stumbled on my words not wanting to say it. "S-S-She's gonna d-die isn't she?"

"Tellie it's not that simple." He replied putting an arm around me.

"She's not gonna live though is she?" I chocked through tears. I could hear Zayn sigh as I tried to hold back my tears-but as hard as I tried I couldn't. It was like when you finish reading Allegiant and realise that there's no big twist, or when reading Beautiful Creatures and you realise it was Ethan or Macon. Like watching the end of the notebook. It was death. And death made us weak. No. Really it didn't. Love made us weak. And that's why when anybody said they loved me, it was more frightening then you'd think.

To love is to destroy.

Just as written in The Mortal Instruments.

(A/N

WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

MY ENGLISH TEACHER PLAYED THAT IN CLASS ONCE 'COZ WE HAD FIVE MINUTES TO THE BELL AND HAD FINISHED EVERYTHING... MY ENGLISH TEACHERS COOL.

SO JUST TELLIE'S POV

I HAVE TO ADMIT MOST OF THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE DONE IN TELLIE'S POV COZ THE MAIN PLOT FOCUSSES AROUND HER SO YEAH I WARNED YOU BEFORE ANYONE COMPLAINS ABOUT A LOT OF IT BEING FROM TELLIE'S POV... #justsaying

ANYWHORE

4

VOTES

4

COMMENTS

:)

-P

Oh and @CarlyMonkeyPie Facebook me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
18.3K 160 22
All in the title
802K 26.8K 83
When a girl gets a text from an unknown number. | Highest ranking in Fan Fiction: #13 | © 2015 xAUSSIEGALx ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
18.3K 618 39
"Not having her, would kill him worse than death." All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Five