Uncharted One Shots/Imagines

By TheSilverWolf94

A few imagines and one shots with some Uncharted characters! Requests open and can be said in the comments of... More

Requests?
Crash Team Racing
Atta Girl (Rafe Adler)
Motorcycle Lesson (Young Sam)
A Brother's End
This
Family Before Adventure
Witty Company (Sam Drake)
Doodle Tattoo (Sam Drake)
Quick A/N
Rafe Adler [P.1]
Rafe Adler [P.2]
Sentence Mash ;3
I'm Pregnant (Rafe Adler)
Honeymoon (Nathan Drake)
I'm alive!.. Sorta?
Should I Stay or Should I Go (Sam Drake) (P.1)
The Search For Amelia Earhart (Elena x Fem!Reader)
Distraction (Rafe Adler) (P.1)
Distraction (Rafe Adler) (P.2)
70. PROMPTS AND UPDATE
Should I Stay or Should I Go? (Sam Drake) (P.2)
Dorm Visit (Nathan Drake)
Hold on (Nathan Drake)
You (Rafe Adler)
Trips (Nathan Drake)
Midnight Train (Sam Drake)
Sam Drake (Affair)
A Drink Sailor? (Harry Flynn)
High Mile Club (Rafe Adler) (P1)

I'm Pregnant (Sam Drake)

4.3K 98 31
By TheSilverWolf94

Request by the amazing Libertalia
Hope you enjoy it! 💙

******

Its been two weeks. I haven't told him and I was starting to get more and more anxious the longer I had kept it locked away from him. I know it was going to become evident and come out clean eventually with the minor morning sickness occasionally and his regular questioning of my nervous attitude when I was trying to wrack my head around telling him.

Which I couldn't. Yes, I had to, but his reaction was the problem. What if he wasn't ready for children? Hell, I wasn't even ready! I didn't know word one about child raising.

"(Y/N)?" Nate had appeared before you with a cold beer in his grasp and a unsteady look of concern swept across his face, "you alright? 'lena said you looked out of place over here..."

"Nate I didn't say that" chiming words of Elena pitched in beside him as she playfull pushed his arm at the comment. "Sorry (Y/N), What I actually said was you looked as though you're worried?" hitting the nail on the head with those words she tilted her head to you with an anxious downward lip curl, "you and Sam aren't hitting bumps are you? I mean you haven't spoke to each other a lot this evening and usually you guys can't stay away from each other" fiddling with your own hands Elena stepped in next to you with a comfort arm hung round your slumped shoulders. Always the one trusted friend to rely on for helping you through almost anything.

"I'm uh... I'm sitting on some news" bringing the truth into light in a hushed whisper, the words resulted in both Nate and Elena exchanging each other a look of concern. "If Sam did anything to you--"

"No, no it's nothing like that!" quick to halt Nates quick jumping to the worst assumption possible, you sighed simply as you set your glass of water on the kitchen counter. Your mind ran wild as you found yourself turned away from both bodies, holding your own hands together, slightly damp in touch as this whole scenario was making your body react. Unable to utter a single word your sight took notice of the picture hung before you, framing a photograph of Nathan holding baby Cassie alongside Sam sat next to him with both thumbs flashed upward and that iconic grinning smile slapped across his beaming face. He looked so happy... So proud.

Wonder would the same reaction be recreated if it was you?

As you took a long deep breath, you returned to the faces of Nate and Elena once more with eyes clenched shut, "I'm pregnant" simply stating, you reopened worried eyes to see the reactions held in front of you. Their expressions were mixed; Elena with a beaming smile whilst Nate... Nate looked as though he was caught between surprise and delight and a mild sense of shock as his eyes appeared popped and his beer was on the verge of hitting the ground. A reaction you had never encountered in your few years of knowing the guy.

You can't imagine how he reacted when Elena has told him the exact same words.

Having the news sink in for a few brief moments Elena was quick to step forward with a frown, "You haven't told Sam, have you?"

She sure could read anyone like a book.

Nodding simply, Elena shoed Nathan away whilst she closed the kitchen door and returned to you, "look I'm sure Sam will be thrilled, but I know he will be upset if he finds you keeping this from him... Who knows it might open new doors for you both. I mean you two have been together through thick and thin"

"But what if he isn't ready for kids? Doesn't even want them to begin with! We never even discussed something like this and now it's come crashing in and-- and" finding yourself breathing hard Elena was instantly rushing to your side with your previously abandoned glass of water.

"You're over thinking it (Y/N). Just talk to him and at the very least tell him. He's been stuck to you for two years and from my standing point? I don't see him letting you go" smiling with reassurance she swept a comforting hand up and down your back, "c'mon" tugging you to the door hastily, you instantly halted her, "where are we going?!"

"You're going to speak to Sam"

"Now?!" choking on your sipped water Elena quickly retrieved it from you.

"Well it's not happening next week! C'mon, you can't hide in the kitchen forever" agreeing finally you knew debating and persuading with Elena would be utterly pointless as she would always stand with the win at the end of it all. Moving from the kitchen brought you into the main living room with Nathan chatting to Sullivan which left Samuel out in the porch with his usual company of tobacco. Elena urged you out to him and finally leaving the persuasion surroundings of Elena Drake you accompanied Sam outside. He didn't turn to the new indivdual joining him but rather continued his routine of huffing and puffing. Standing in next to him he quickly drew a smile upon his lips, "Oh hey, didn't hear you coming out" smiling shyly you nodded to his words with your arm been rubbed anxiously. He took notice and spoke up.

"You alright? Cold?" beginning to shrug off his denim you stopped him with an outstretched hand. Questioning further he threw the cigarette away and leaned up against the railing whilst still studying your shifting from left foot to right.

"Its just..." trying to configure how you were going to arrange the words, Sam suddenly had his fingers gripped at your chin, "if there's somethin' on that mind of yours, tell me. I don't want my baby girl upset"

"Have you ever thought about children Sam?" throwing the abrubt question at him he appeared somewhat taken back by the sudden topic.

"Well uh... It's something I had thought about since Nate had Cas. But I-... Why?" curious on the sudden question his grip on your chin vanished as his hand had fallen to his side. The way his questioning "why?" sounded and the sudden release of his grip had sunken your heart with your tongue jumbling the next words like jelly. Currently numbed at the tongue you were unable to respond and instead shut your eyes and turned your body away from his. He didn't want kids, it was clear from his words and the way his brows sank and the slight expression of worry plastering itself across the entirety of his face.

You wanted to just run away.

"(Y/N) talk to me..." the pleads from him behind left you quirvering your bottom lip. Approaching you, he turned your body to his so he could take your shoulders in both gripping hands and lean down in order to see the look of mixed emotions spread across the face his vision focused upon.

"Sam..." looking up at him you took notice of the concern glittering in those wretched hazel eyes of his. Finding your orbs landing to the wooden boards below you just couldn't bring yourself to look at him and instead...

"I'm pregnant" let the words slip out in a whisper.

Unfortunetly his grip suddenly eased from your shoulders and his feet took a single step back.

"You're..." pointing with a shaking hand he blinked with eyes widened to their fullest. You couldn't look at him. Too frozen in the position you stood; more in focus on the bracement of the reaction he was about to withdraw. Was it going to be his beaming response from within that photo frame inside or the complete opposite?

The opposite; the reaction you felt was most likely to occur in the minor moments the words had sunken in.

That reaction soon emerged. Sam simply retrieved his regular 'stress relievers' or 'nasty habits' cigarettes and sighed as he ignited it, "how long?" he simply asks propping his body against the railing again.

"2 weeks..." a long exhale of smoke surpasses as he turns to you with the cigarette lazy hung between his lips, "I can't believe this..."

This was unbearable... You needed to make your leave. Tears already forming in the corners of your eyes you excused yourself and made a sudden quick break for the door. But before your hand even grasped the handle, Sam had gripped your arm in a steady hand, "as hard as it is seeing you crying right now... Watching you walk in that door to those guys... (Y/N), I never said I didn't want kids" his grip fell from your arm as he flicked his cigarette away wastefully, "and now knowing that you're pregnant? Sure it's somewhat sudden... but my god is it the best thing I've heard in years" a laugh played alongside his last word as you instantly looked up to him with a look of utter astonishment.

"You mean..?"

"Did you seriously expect me to kick you to the kurb when you told me? Hey I know I can be an ass, but c'mon, I would never do anything that cruel to you. I love you (Y/N)" both his feet brought him to the close proximity they once stood and took hold of your face in both hands, "I just have one request" his words whispered against your lips as he planted a subtle grin against them. Questioning him with a silent sniffle, his thumbs caught the tears falling against your cheeks as he pulled back slightly so both your eyes were transfixed against each other.

"Marry me (Y/N)"

Mouth suddenly gaped slightly and the entirety of your body gone numb, a response was impossible.

"So what'dya say (Y/N)? I know I ain't got no ring right now... But--" cutting him off with a ferocious kiss his heels had to catch his weight from toppling over as he held your waist in both hands.

"Of course!" laughing with slight sniffling from previous tears Sam swept you from both feet and took you hostage in the most passion filled kiss you had ever received.

"Really?! Oh (Y/N) you've made me the happiest fool alive"

******

Hope you enjoyed this one! Really loved written something besides... You know 😝

School starts Tuesday and I'm dreading it... Ugh why is summer over 😖

BUT! AS ALWAYS STAY AWESOME! ✌

💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 67
Some of my imagines are also on Tumblr. Link to my blog is in my description. Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/angiearnes - - - - - Th...
6.3K 198 15
"Sam...I'm married now...I can't..." Jayne continued as Sam's eyes flicked to her lips. "I know, I just....I just need this. Just once." His eyes wen...
8.4K 296 13
Y/n Sullivan finds himself trying to find a new purpose in his life after getting injured in a mission that left him unfit for combat. Which has lead...
93K 673 61
⚠️SMUT⚠️ This book will include one shots of Tom and characters he's played. Some of Harry, Sam, Paddy and Haz too. If you like smut you're in the ri...