Lost In Stereo {Sequel To LIN...

By PinkPrincess00

❝Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound.❞ All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Four in th... More

Prologue
Chapter One-Does It Matter If I Was?
Chapter Two-Get Your Facts Right
Chapter Three-If Only They Knew
Chapter Four-Ask Tomlinson
Chapter Five-Why Not Corey
Chapter Six-To Love Is To Destroy
Chapter Eight-Oh Megan
Chapter Nine-Numb
Chapter Ten-They're Mine
Chapter Eleven-P
Chapter Twelve-Zach's Garage
Chapter Thirteen-Heart Breaking Little Skank
Chapter Fourteen-Just Checking Wifey
Chapter Fifteen-Are You Playing Me?
Chapter Sixteen-Midnight Memories
Chapter Seventeen-Gold Medal For You
Chapter Eighteen-She's Blind
Chapter Nineteen-Get It Yourself
Chapter Twenty-Fuck My Life
Chapter Twenty One-Stella
Chapter Twenty Two-Yeah Why
Chapter Twenty Three-Put It Down Darlin'
Chapter Twenty Four-Should've Listened To Corey
Chapter Twenty Five-What Dare
Chapter Twenty Six-Oh The Joy Of Success
Chapter Twenty Seven-Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Chapter Twenty Eight-It's To Late Love
Chapter Twenty Nine-I Won't
Chapter Thirty-Okay
Chapter Thirty One-Holy Fuck This Is Pain
Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You
Chapter Thirty Three-Nicknames
Chapter Thirty Four-Double T
Chapter Thirty Five-Little Girl
Chapter Thirty Six-I Get It
Chapter Thirty Seven-That's How You Get Rid Of A Bitch
Chapter Thirty Eight-Busted
Chapter Thirty Nine-Darlin
Chapter Fourty-Room 302
Chapter Fourty One-The Time I Hated Cameron Roth
Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did
Chapter Fourty Three-Show Me What You've Got Kid
Chapter Fourty Four-Why?
Chapter Fourty Five-Heart Broken Teenager
Chapter Fourty Six-When Did You Start Growing Up
Chapter Fourty Seven-Yes And I Am Too
Chapter Fourty Eight-I Get That
Chapter Fourty Nine-Good Job Mate
Chapter Fifty-One Train Ride To Death
Chapter Fifty One-I'm Going To Commit Suicide
Chapter Fifty Two-Take Your Time
Chapter Fifty Three-Just Don't
Chapter Fifty Four-Somewhere In Neverland
Chapter Fifty Five-No Big Deal
Chapter Fifty Six-Thank God For Eleanor
Chapter Fifty Seven-Yes
Chapter Fifty Eight-Proud
Chapter Fifty Nine-Ya Mum
Chapter Sixty-Tomlinson Law
Chapter Sixty One-Oh...
Chapter Sixty Two-You Said Make Me
NOTE
Epilogue
Look After You

Chapter Seven-Unforgivable

533 12 4
By PinkPrincess00

•L O U I S•

I paced around the lounge room debating possibilities in my head. I knew I was frustrating Eleanor by pacing back and forth occasion cursing. But the thought of Tellie doing any form of self harming was eating me alive. There had to be a logical explanation for those blades... Maybe it wasn't blood, maybe it was painted.

Why would she paint with a blade?

It was stupid. Thinking it was paint, it was obvious it was blood and it wasn't an accident it was on there.

"Louis just text her-you've been going crazy about it for two days now. Text her if it bothers you that much." Eleanor said snapping me from my thoughts. I love Eleanor, but somehow it just made me sick she wasn't as worried as I was. How can she be damn calm with the idea of Tellie cutting there?

"I'm not texting her." I replied. "We both know she won't give me a proper answer."

"There's gotta be some explanation."

"Yeah there is. She freaking cuts herself!"

"You don't know that."

"It's not hard to figure out. You found freaking blades hidden all over her room, there was the blood in the bathroom the other month-"

"What blood?" Eleanor cut in.

"It was the other month, I went into her bathroom and there was a trail of blood. I thought she cut herself when she was shaving her legs or something."

"Tellie doesn't shaver her legs. She uses those wax sheets."

I stared at Eleanor in confusion. "Then why does she keep buying razors?"

"To break them..." Eleanor whispered. The knot in my stomach tightened as I stopped pacing. Here we were. Me and Eleanor saying how we think Tellie cuts. I stayed silent and looked at the ground. It sickened me to my core. Tellie was twelve. She couldn't be cutting. There was no reason why she would cut herself...was there...?

I need to find out something.

"What do I do?" I muttered as I sat on the lounge. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do if she is..."

"Neither... We don't even know they're her's yet. Maybe she's hiding them for a friend or something?" Eleanor suggested.

"I have a feeling Tellie wouldn't sprawl them across her room if she was hiding them for someone else."

"True... But come on do you really think Tellie would do what we're saying?"

Tellie was a mystery. She never failed to amaze me with the stuff she did. It wouldn't be that shocking if this was just one of those things that she did not really understanding what she was doing. But even if that was the case, I never thought she'd be that stupid.

"If she really felt the need to I think she would..." I admitted. "If she is, she probably doesn't realize what she's doing to herself..."

Silence ached through the room as I stood not looking anywhere really. Just standing. The thought made me sick. Thinking of my daughter holding a blade over her wrist and cutting down into herself. It would make any one sick.

"I don't think she would..." Eleanor said softly. "There's no reason for her to..."

I agreed with Eleanor. There was no reason for Tellie to cut herself. At least no reason either of us knew of.

"...Is he actually agreeing to this?" I asked almost laughing at Liam's plan. Just the thought of him trying to set Harry up on a date was enough to make me crack up with laughter. We all knew Harry was still holding on to Carly four years later. He could move houses and hide the photographs but he could never remove her from his mind. He never could forget her. And he shouldn't have to. He should be able to move on with his life without holding on to Carly.

"He doesn't know really..." Liam replied. "He thinks it's we're all going out together, like band thing or something. He just doesn't know Niall and Chantelle are gonna bail, Zayn's not back yet, Corey's going to text Destiny that something happened to Spence, and you... I don't know what's happening to you and El yet, any suggestions?"

"How about we found blood covered blades hidden in Tellie's room?" I said bitterly.

"A little to out there but it'll work..."

"Yeah it will work. Wanna know why it'll work? 'Cause it actually happened."

Liam stared at me as if waiting for me to laugh and say I was joking. But I wasn't. As badly as I wished I was joking I wasn't. I'd seen those blades in Eleanor's hand all of them with blood dripped along them as if they'd cut into someone.

"Why would Tellie have blades in her room...?" He asked finally realizing I wasn't adding anything to my statement.

"I don't know... But the theory's aren't exactly pretty..." I replied looking at the tiles underneath me. I couldn't remember why me and Liam had even come in here. But I knew we were obviously going to stay here, standing in the kitchen in silence.

"What are the theories...?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat drumming my hands on the counter before answering. "Self harm..."

"You think Tellie-Tellie who has a fear of blood-is cutting herself?"

"Since when is she afraid of blood?"

"Since always-remember when she broke her arm and you said she didn't want to go back to the hospital to get it off because she didn't want to see blood?"

I nodded. I did remember that. But surely something she said when she was six wasn't going to make a difference now.

"El doesn't she would...cut... She thinks there's gonna be a reasonable explanation for the blades that doesn't involving Tellie using them to..." I trailed off.

"There will be though." Liam replied. "I mean, Tellie and self harm do not go in the same sentence."

"Yeah... I just... I can't think of anything."

"Did she take her dairy with her?"

"No."

"So it's upstairs in her room?"

"Yeah-why?"

"Lou you know she writes everything in her diary?"

"Yeah why does that matter?"

"If she is she'll have something about it written on something in her diary."

"Liam I'm not going to read her diary." I snapped bluntly.

"I get it, you wanna give her her privacy but this is literally a life or death situation." He replied. I sighed and chewed on my lip. Was it bad if I read her diary? Of course it was. But it was the only logical thing that had been suggested all week.

"No." I replied bluntly. "I'm not reading her diary, it'll only make things worse."

I bit my lip as Liam just nodded, not saying a single word.

If Tellie didn't give me a good explanation for those blades, god help me.

(A/N

HIIII

SO I HOPE THAT HELPS ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS

SORRY IF I HAVENT REPLIED TO SOME COMMENTS I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I WROTE IT FIVE TIMES AND EVERYTIME I WENT TO PUBLISH FIREFOX STOPPED WORKING AND HAD TO RESTART THEREFORE DELETING ALL MY WORK

SO DON'T BLAME ME THAT IT TOOK LONG

BLAME FIREFOX ;)

THOUGHTS ON THE NEW COVER???

THOUGHTS ON STORY LINE?? i GOT TOLD IT WAS CRAP SO I'M JUST CURIOUS IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT...

OH AND DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW SCHOOLING WORKS IN UK? I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YEAR TELLIE WOULD BE IN BUT UK SCHOOLING DIFFERNT TO AUSTRALIAN

IDK IN SAW SOMEWHERE IN UK HIGH SCHOOL STARTS WHEN YOU'RE 11...

COZ TELLIE'S 13 AND BY AUSTRALIAN SCHHOLING SHE'D BE IN YEAR 7 BUT IDK IN UK SO IF YOU KNOW AND CAN HELP ME YOU ARE LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER :)

ANYWAY

4

VOTES

4

COMMENTS

IT WON'T BE THAT EASY BITCHES -A

IF YOU WATCH PLL YOU'LL GET THAT

-P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 155 26
They had it all, which made it all too easy to lose it all. After an illegal relationship, and a whole lot of tragedy, and a new life for both of the...
32.8K 878 19
Florence Marie Jensen is deaf. Simple as that. She lost her hearing six years ago. But when she meets a boy, maybe being deaf isn't so bad at all.
412K 3.3K 20
herro :D so you all can tell what the book is so i shouldn't have to tell you and leave a request for anything