Mon Frere ✓

By lestwinssugar

After twenty-one years of being apart from each other, Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, now twenty-six years old... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen:
eighteen:
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Happy Birthday, Les Twins
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Happy Birthday, Lau and Lar
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty-three: THE END

sixteen

3.3K 173 80
By lestwinssugar

sixteen:

Author's POV

Larry stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, staring at himself, or better still, he was watching the smile on his face that hadn't left since he and Laurent had come back from their walk. He hadn't smiled so genuinely, so sincerely in a while and now, not only could he smile brightly, he felt ontop of the world. For the fact that Laurent loved him back, nothing could ruin his happiness, he was just over ecstatic. If he had known Laurent had been feeling this way for him, he would have told him much earlier about his feelings when the feelings had resurfaced, thereby saving himself the hurt, pain and doubt he had gone through with the whole drama with Gina.

Larry chuckled to himself. Laurent was his, his alone and no one could change that. Maybe they hadn't officially sealed anything by saying they were boyfriends or whatever but what could seal a union better than love making. It had been more than love making to them, to them it was more of a consummation of the love they had for each other. And Larry wanted to scream it to the world, he infact wanted to pull Gina by the hair and yell into her ears that all her efforts had been a waste of time and Laurent was taken by him, but he knew better. Revealing anything would jeopardise Laurent's years of hardwork and his career would be at stake. But still, he had to tell someone about it, he couldn't just keep the excitement to himself just like that.

Larry turned around and walked into his room, he picked up his phone from where it was charging by the bed and dialled Marcus' number. Waiting for him to answer, he went to sit on the bed.

"For real, dude, if you call my phone one more time tonight, imma do some stuff you ain't gon like! I already told you, I ain't got his number! What the fuck?" Marcus' angry voice, said from over the phone.

"What?" Larry's smiley face, turned to a confused one.

There was a brief pause, "Oh, shit. Larry, sup?"

Larry frowned, "What's happening, Marcus? Who you beefing with this time?"

"Uh, no one important, man. Just some motherfucker around the hood, you know how it is."

Larry shook his head, hopefully Marcus wasn't stirring up any trouble since he wasn't there to caution him. "No trouble, Marcus. I no want to have to come down there to-"

Marcus laughed, cutting Larry off. "There's no trouble here and- Hold up. You don't wanna have to come down here? Ain't you suppose to be coming down here?"

Larry smiled, more like blushed. "That's what I was calling you for."

"Go on."

"I no coming back, Marcus. Laurent beg me not to, so I going to stay with him."

"Laurent begged you? And what does that have to do with your not coming back? I thought your mind was made up and you didn't wanna get hurt by him anymore and now you're saying-"

"Now, I saying Laurent love me too," Larry said, happily. Yes, Laurent loved him back!

"What?!" Marcus screamed.

"Man, no spoil my hearing," Larry joked. "I was gonna come back, for real. I was already at the airport waiting for my flight to France but then he send me this text message saying he's in love with me."

"Oh my God! That's great, man! See what I told you but you was shunning me, now he love you back. That's amazing, I'm happy for you."

Larry chuckled, of course, if no one in the world was happy for him, Marcus always was. "I know, man, I feel so good. I never feel like this before, you know and-and.."

"I know, Larry," Marcus chuckled. "I'm glad you're happy with Laurent. I just hope he continues to treat you right and doesn't change cos this time, Larry, I swear I won't listen to you before I break his face."

Larry sighed, understanding what Marcus meant. "Thanks, Marcus but Laurent is no like that. He's different and what happened before with the other person is in the past. I trust Laurent with my life, okay? Let's no ruin the moment here."

"Okay, okay, so tell me how it happened. I want to know every detail," Larry could hear Marcus shift from the other side.

Larry laughed, "God, Marcus, you still no quit gossip, have you?"

"If I do that, how else am I gonna survive in the hood? Survival in the hood is based on what you know, my brother."

"I get you, I get you."

----

Laurent had been on the phone since they got back. He'd been making calls, here and there, making reservations and renting out stuff. The next day had to be perfect, nothing could spoil what he had planned for he and Larry. He'd never been one to go all the way but since he had met Larry, he'd found himself doing stuff he never did, like renting out clubs,  renting out cars worth over 25grand and wanking off in the shower, the last one still had him laughing. It was crazy what the boy did to him, he totally fucked with his head.

"..Uh huh... Probably by- no, not probably, it should be all set by 7pm, not one second late... Oh, thank you, Monique... Everything should be ready before we get there... Please, no excuses cos it has to be perfect... I can count on you? You're sure?... Haha..okay, thanks again... Bye bye." Laurent hung up, sighing.

Laurent got up and walked out of his room to Larry's room. He gradually opened the door for fear of waking a sleeping Larry but Larry wasn't sleeping, he was on the phone and his back was faced to Laurent.

Laurent wanted to make him aware of his presence but he felt the need to eavesdrop, so he stood by the door.

"..I could never share him with anyone, I gonna have to kill them first... Haha! Yeah, yeah, I love him that much, you know that more than anybody, bitch... I no sick, I in love, you should try it sometime... No, I mean loving someone, maybe then, you gonna stop you habit of random fuck and go... Oh, that reminds me, since you so much love whores, Lau could introduce you to Gina... Only the biggest whore alive..." Larry threw his head back laughing and even Laurent couldn't keep his laughter from slipping, causing Larry to turn back swiftly.

Laurent smirked as he wriggled his fingers at Larry, "Hi."

Larry's hands shook as he whispered a quick, "I'll call you back," before hanging up and standing up. Laurent had heard his conversation with Marcus. How fucking embarrassing!

Laurent walked into the room, closing the door as he smirked at Larry. "Someone's gossiping about me."

"U-uh.." Larry stuttered as Laurent got to him.

Laurent gave a throaty laughter that Larry thought was really sexy as he snaked his hand around Larry's waist. "C'mon babe, tell me. Was it Marcus?"

Larry nodded, "Yeah, I just updating him on stuff."

"And by stuff you mean us."

"Well, us and he still think I coming back home so I-"

"Coming back home," Laurent cut him off. He scoofed, "Home to where? You're not-"

"No worry, I already tell him I no coming," Larry laughed. "I promise I going to stay with you, right?"

"Better," Laurent smiled as he leaned in to kiss Larry. Larry pushed forward to deepen the kiss and Laurent only moaned in pleasure before pulling away. "So, tomorrow, what will you be doing tomorrow?"

"Uh, tomorrow? I don't know, maybe go to-"

"Nothing? Good. Keep it that way." Laurent said and Larry stared at him with a smile.

"Why?"

"Uh, maybe I have something planned for us," Laurent said as he shrugged, pretending to be care free.

Larry chuckled, "What is it? Tell me."

"Not a chance," Laurent shook his head and Larry pouted. "Aww, c'mon babe, you know I can't resist if you do that."

Larry batted his lashes, sticking out his lower lip more.

"If you keep doing that, I'd have no other option but to tell you," Laurent laughed brushing his fingers along Larry's face.

"Please," Larry begged.

"No, Larry, that's for you to find out only tomorrow. By the ways, I have something interesting to happen tonight."

"Something tonight, another tomorrow?" Larry said. What was Laurent up to.

"Guess what I want right now?" Laurent asked, pulling Larry closer to himself.

"What?" Larry said, biting his lower lip.

"I want to have dinner," He said and Larry just pushed him away as he bent down to pick his phone from the the bed. Laurent wrapped his hands around Larry and pulled him, so that Larry's back was pressed against his front. "Let me rephrase that," He whispered, breathing hot air into Larry's ear. "I want to have you for dinner."

With that, Laurent spun Larry to face him and then pushed him on top the bed. With a smirk on his lips, he climbed onto the bed and hovered over Larry. Staring at Larry's lips he said, "I'm so hungry, baby."

----

"Close em... Keep em close, Larry, seriously. No peeking," Laurent said as he held Larry's hand and led him to his surprise, the next day.

Larry chuckled, "I no peeking, Laurent, but really I anxious to know where we going."

"You're not?" Laurent smiled.

"Yes," Larry said.

"Positive?"

"Yup."

"Sure?" Laurent teased, still pulling Larry slowly to the surprise.

"Lauuuu!" Larry whined as Laurent laughed.

"Okay, baby. We're here," Laurent said as he stopped and walked behind Larry.

Larry could feel the strange environment. He inhaled deeply.  The air was cool and fresh, it was calming and it soothed him.

Laurent untied the blindfold, "Ready?"

Larry breathed out, "Yes." And Laurent took it off.

Larry gasped! "Wait- Oh God,"

Laurent smiled as he placed both hands on his shoulder. "What'd you think?"

"Fuuuck!" Larry exclaimed. The boat was so beautiful! Plus the view of the ocean? He could almost feel himself fade into the cool air. "You got this for me? Oh, God!" Larry pulled at his hair as he climbed into the boat from the deck, feeling the beautiful polished body. "Th-this is too much, Lau."

"Wait-what?" Laurent furrowed his brows. "G-got this for you?"

"I know, Lau. I just want to cry right now," Larry covered his mouth with one hand and fanned himself with the other dramatically. "You no have to but I love it so much."

"Larry, I think you're getting it all wrong," He walked up to Larry.  "Baby, I love you and trust me, you deserve more than this but I can't really afford buying a boat. I will eventually buy you one, sometime in the future, baby, but right now, I just rented it out for a couple of hours for us. I know you-"

Larry laughed loud, cutting Laurent off. "I know, Lau. I just pulling you leg."

"Y-you-" Laurent stuttered.

"Oh, c'mon, Laurent. I no expect you to buy me a boat," Larry smiled. "I kidding, baby."

Laurent laughed when Larry said that. He had been scared Larry had thought different of the whole concept. "Oh, thank heavens."

Larry chuckled again before he bagan really looking at the boat. It was so heart touching for Laurent to have done this, he had actually rented a boat. This must have cost him alot. "It's beautiful, Lau."

"I knew you'll like it," Laurent smiled brushing his fingers along Larry's face.

"Thank you," Larry said as he leaned in to peck Laurent's lips quickly. Larry leaned back and walked around the little boat, awed by every single detail of it. "I never ride on a boat before."

"Really?"

Larry nodded. "I almost rode on one. My friend, Kevin and I sneak into one boat when we still about 16. The boat was going to some island and we wanted to follow it but we get caught before it leave."

Laurent laughed, "No way."

"Yes," Larry nodded as he too laughed. "He sneezed and someone come around and saw us. They threw us off."

"Awww," Laurent chuckled. "Don't worry, baby. No one's throwing you off this boat." He pulled Larry to the control part and bagan the boat. He went back to untie the boat from the deck and when everything was in place with Larry right by his side, he rode the boat into the sea with a loud whoop.

The ride on the boat was so amazing and everything caught Larry's attention, he didn't miss anything. And his excitement got Laurent excited.

"Oh, God, Lau! Is that a shark?!" Larry yelled, pointing at something Laurent hadn't seen.

Laurent looked around but didn't see anything. "I don't think there are sharks in this part of the water, Larry. But I didn't see it so I wouldn't know."

"Oh, I sure that was a shark," Larry said before shrugging as he continued to enjoy the view.

Soon, Laurent stopped the boat in the water so they could enjoy the sweet, quiet moment of nature and he took Larry to the other side. They sat on the couch and spoke at length, touching every topic there was and laughing, shouting, and at one point when things got so emotional, crying. Later, Laurent got out a picnic basket that Larry hadn't known was there from inside a cabinet and they ate Lunch.

"Thank you for this, Lau," Larry said running his hand through Laurent's hair. Laurent was laying on the couch with his head on Larry's lap.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby." Laurent said, rubbing Larry's other hand.

"It's too much. You no have to waste so much on me. I no really deserve all this," Larry said, causing Laurent to seat up.

Laurent sat nearer to Larry as Larry faced him. His hand found Larry's face and he stared deep into Larry's eyes. "Larry, I've told you this before and I'll continue to tell you. Even if I had the world in my hands, it wouldn't be enough to quantify what you deserve. Baby, you deserve every and anything in the world, even more. I'm not trying to sound cheesy but you're too good to be true. And being able to see you smile and hear you say you love me back will be what I will look forward to for the rest of my life and I will always want to spend on you so, please, don't try to stop me or say you don't deserve it, cos it breaks my heart."

Larry smiled at Laurent who flashed him a sad smile, he wanted to talk. He wanted to tell Laurent that no one had ever made him feel so loved, wanted and worthy, that the love he had for him was wider than the oceans and deeper than the seas, that even the beautiful sun that lighted up the sky couldn't compare to how brightly Laurent shone in his eyes, but he didn't even know where to start from. Instead, he leaned in and captured Laurent's lips in his, summarising every word he wanted to say and every emotion he felt in a passionate kiss.

----

Laurent and Larry finally got back from their sea trip later in the evening and once back in the car, Laurent started the car and they drove off.

"Are you tired, baby?" Laurent asked Larry after driving a short whole.

"No, Lau. Why? Are you tired? You want me to drive?" Larry asked, looking at Laurent to check for any sign of triedness.

"No, I'm not. I was just asking," Laurent smiled as he continued driving.

After a couple of minutes driving, it was some minutes passed seven and then Laurent turned into a narrow, lonely road and packed by a path. Larry furrowed his eyes in confusion when Laurent turned off the car engine and started getting out.

"Laurent?" He called.

"Yeah?" Laurent answered as he got down and went over to Larry's side of the car. He opened the door and Larry got down, staring at him.

"Uh, where are we?" Larry asked looking around before his gaze settled on Laurent's face.

"Somewhere, the beach," Laurent said as Larry frowned.

"The beach? This no look like a beach," Larry waved around, there were bushes everywhere. Where was the beach? Were you suppose to like say some words and then the beach would magically begin to form like it does in barbie cartoons?

Laurent chuckled, "Right?" He locked the doors of the car. "Come on."

Laurent began walking down the path and Larry followed him. They walked for a while and after taking several turns in the 'bushy' path, Larry began to think Laurent had lost his way.

"Laurent, you sure you know where we going?" Larry asked.

"Yeah, baby," Laurent said, and thinking Larry was getting scared, he took Larry's hand in his, entwining them. "I had to use this cos it's really private."

"What are we doing?"

"Just something." Laurent flashed him a smile before looking ahead.

Larry nodded and didn't say more and in two minutes he finally saw the beach.

Larry's heart beat hard and fast against his chest. It was too much, not the expense, but the emotion. Why was Laurent doing this to him? He was making him fall so deeply and madly in love with him. He was becoming so weak. Weak and fragile because Laurent's love was like a sedative. Infact, his love did so many things so him. Sometimes it made him strong like no one could bring him down, sometimes it made him weak and this time, coupled with feeling weak in the knees, he wanted to cry. Not a manly cry, he wanted to scream and sob like a baby.

"Lau-"

"Please, Larry, don't say anything about this being to much. I beg you." Laurent said softly, cutting him off.

"No, I no saying that," Larry shook his head and Laurent smiled at him. "I want to say, I love you. So much."

Laurent used his finger to lift Larry's face up, he leaned in and kissed Larry slowly and mildly. Then he pulled away, "I love you too."

"Thank you," Larry smiled.

"No, Larry," Laurent shook his head. "Thank you."

"Why, baby? You the one making me feel so good, so special. You no suppose to be thanking me. I no do anything for you." Larry said, confused.

"You think you've done nothing for me, Larry, but you've done something for me Larry. Something that nothing in this world can compare to," Laurent said.

"I no- What is that?"

"Being mine." Laurent smiled.

A/n: Idek how I managed to write a long ass chapter, since I've been so busy and stressed. This semester in school is not a joke, I've been getting plenty of assignments and shit load of tests, it's not even funny. But still, I try not to forget about updating😰😰 (hopefully I never would)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it tho! Enjoy, munchkins 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 45
Cynter Moreno is an extremely beautiful twenty-five-year-old street artist and professional dancer that is looking for love in the worst places you...
6.4K 650 32
Another 5 years on, and the Read-Bourgeois clan are still as much the close knit, loving family they always have been. But with bigger children, com...
119K 3.5K 47
Chloe wasn't like any other 14 year old, while most fourteen year olds would be living a care free life, Chloe is hunting for food in garbage cans an...
1.9K 162 6
Larry and Laurent met when they were six years old, and became the best of friends. Through happiness and hardship, over distance and time, can thei...