Cliché - {Zayn Malik Fan Fict...

By zaynsbrunette2

Zayn Malik. Also known as, The Player. Girls fell for him, he used them and simply tossed them like a paper... More

Cliché (Zayn Malik Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note :)

Chapter 19

10.8K 439 50
By zaynsbrunette2

Chapter 19

Ariel's POV

The loud and annoying sound of my alarm clock woke me up. After hitting the 'Snooze' button about ten times, I finally dragged myself out of my bed. I lazily walked to the bathroom connected to my room, undressing myself and jumping In the shower.

Same routine everyday.

After stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a coral towel around myself and walked to my closet. I was shivering as I picked out my clothes for the day. After staring at my closet for a year, I finally decided to go with a 'AC DC' cropped top and light washed jeans. I wore a cardigan over it because it was cold out side. I paired that with some red TOMS and grabbed my bag and left.

"Jared! Are you ready?!" I yelled from the stairs.

"Almost!" I heard him yell. Gosh, he always takes a long time to get ready. He's such a girl.

Mum and Dad had already left for work, so we had to lock up. Jared came running down the stairs. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yup, let's go," He mumbled, grabbing his car keys.

SCHOOL

"Aiden," I ran up to him and a group of his friends.

"Hey, babe." He smiled, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Hey, guys." I greeted the rest of them. They all replied with a quick, 'Hey'.

"So, what's up babe? How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I've been better," I replied.

"Awe, poor baby," He joked.

I glared. "I'm thirsty." I whined.

"Wow. Random much?" He laughed. "Here," He reached into his bag and gave me a water bottle. I gratefully took it and drank from it. Nice.

"Awe, Aiden does mummy still put a water bottle in your bag everyday?" I teased.

"No, I need it for Football practice." He defended.

"Oh damn, chill out bro." I laughed, and he started laughing as well.

"Let's get you to class," He said. I nodded. ''Where's Kate?" He asked.

"She's probably still sleeping," I said. Aiden chuckled.

As we walked down the hallway, we spotted two people kissing. As we got closer, we were shocked at what we were seeing. Zayn was making out with a girl. But that's not the shocking part. He makes out with everyone. The shocking part was the girl he was kissing was Kate.

Zayn and Kate were kissing. Making out.

"What the fuck?" I said. Aiden stared at me in disbelief.

Kate pulled apart, looking at the other end of the hall way. "He's gone. Thanks Zayn," She smiled.

"Anytime," Zayn winked.

"What the fuck is going on?" Aiden asked.

 Kate mumbled, "Dylan." And I knew exactly why she had kissed him.

I bursted out with laughter. "Dylan passed by didn't he?" I smirked.

"Yeah," She mumbled, childishly.

"And you were trying to make him jealous my kissing his friend. Shame on you!" I joked.

"I know, you should've seen his face, he looked torn." She frowned. "But at least I know he likes me, for sure." She smirked.

Evil. I tell you, she's evil.

"And you!" I pointed at Zayn. "You're a horrible friend." I said.

 "She kissed me out of no where, and I'm sorry, but if a girl kisses me, I'm not going to tell her to get off, babe." He explained. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. You're both evil." I replied.

"And stupid," Aiden added, and walked away.

They really are stupid. Sigh.

-Author's Note-

Hey! Sorry it was quite short. And a little boring. But, hey, you would have never thought Zayn and Kate would kiss, right?

Haha!

I'll update soon!

SeE yA ;D

-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 303 35
*I had my last dance when I died. well technically, I didn't die; my brother did. but it felt like I died, I wish I died. he was driving us to the au...
8.1K 388 25
Usually, the plot is there's a player guys and a nerd. Player guy plays with nerd girl who loves the guy. Her heart breaks and bla bla bla.. What if...
646 23 15
hey guys I know my description might not be great but the story is really cool, so please please read it I promise you won"t regret your time. p.s I...
1.4K 115 16
She is an easy going girl, with a thoughtful heart and mind. With many limits, she makes the best out of things. She enjoys the little things yet, sc...