Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ariel's POV

Friday morning. 7:00 AM.

That means Starbucks with Aiden and Kate before school starts. We do that every friday. It's a tradition.

I walked straight in to Starbucks searching for Kate and Aiden, until I finally spotted them. They were sitting in the area we always sat, so they were easy to find.

They noticed me and Kate waved at me. I smiled, walking up to them. "Morning children," I grinned, sitting down in the empty seat next to them.

"Morning, Ariel. You seem like you're in a good mood, what is Zayn?" Kate asked, smirking at me.

"No, shut up, you're reuining my mood by talking about him." I said, pouting. Kate just let out a soft giggle, going back to her phone that she was typing away at. God knows who she was texting this early in the day. Oh Kate.

"I got you you're favorite, Pumpkin carmel latte and a chocolate chip muffin." Aiden smiled, passing it over to me, leaving a kiss on my forehead.

"Why, thank you, dear." I smiled, taking a sip of my beverage.

"You're very welcome, ma'am." He grinned.

Kate stared at us, "You guys are weird," She mumbled.

Aiden and I laughed and eventually Kate joined in. "Look who's here, Dylan." Kate said.

I turned around and noticed Dylan walking in the shop. He noticed us looking and waved at us, coming over in our direction.

"Hi Dylan!" Kate said, cheerfully.

"Hey, guys!" Dylan smiled.

"Hi Dylan," I said, smiling.

"Sup, mate." Aiden spoke. Trying to act cool, are we? Oh, Aiden. Nope, sounds much better with Kate.

"What are you doing here this early?" I asked him.

"Just came to pick up some coffee for the boys before class starts." He said.

"That's nice," Kate smiled.

Dylan just chuckled at her and then looked over to me. "So, I heard you and Zayn are partnered up for the Art project."

"Sadly," I mumbled.

Dylan chuckled, "He's not a bad guy once you get to know him."

"I bet," I laughed.

"He said you got pissed off yesterday and left. He tells me everything." Dylan chuckled.

"True story," I said. Whats up with questions? I feel like i'm being interviewed. Bitch, i'm famous. Okay, I need to stop.

"Seems like you guys don't like eachother," He said.

"Well, we don't. And nothing going to change that. I hate players." I said, truthfully.

Dylan chuckled, "Good luck with that, I gotta run. The bell is going to ring in a half our, see you guys at school!" He smiled, and walked away.

"Bye," We all said in unision.

"Three musketeers!" Dylan yelled, laughing afterwards.

We all chuckled, "I love you guys so much." Aiden said.

"Shut up, A." Kate joked, taking a bite out of her muffin. Aiden and I just laughed it off.

I came closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, "You're an amazing friend, A." I kissed his cheek, lightly.