Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ariel's POV

"Ariel! Ariel, wait up!" Aiden yelled after me in the hall way.

He caught up to me and put a hand on his heart. "I've never ran so much in my life," He sighed.

"You're a soccer player!" I laughed and he joined in.

"I heard what happened," He said.

I sighed, "Yeah, he's such an ass. I actually thought we could be friends. I'm so stupid." I said.

"You aren't stupid, babe. If anything, he is. I can't believe he would do that, actually I can. Are you still going to do the project with him?" He asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"C'mon, just tell Mrs. P the problem, she'll understand." He suggested.

"And be a snitch? No, thanks." I replied.

"Who cares? So what, be a snitch." He replied, smirking.

"Yeah, I don't think so."  I replied.

"You got too much pride." He chuckled. "Some thing both you and Zayn have in common." He smirked.

"Don't even go there," I glared at him.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Is wittle Awiel mad at me?" He pouted.

"Yes," I glared. He send me a puppy dog face, "No," I whined.

He chuckled, "Well, I best be on my way to class. I'll see you later, babe." He kissed my cheek.

"Okay, Love you." I smiled, hugging him.

"Love you too," He winked, heading to the direction of his class, I suppose.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you guys were a couple." Some one said.

What the hell, I turned to see the one and only dumbass. You guessed it, Zayn.

"What the hell do you want?" I spat.

"Nothing, babe." He smirked, pushing me up against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "See you later, baby." He smirked, kissing my temple and walking away.

What.

The.

Hell.

Was.

That?

LUNCH

Gosh, I'm so hungry. I could eat a horse. Literally. Except that would be really gross. As I walked toward the cafeteria, screamed as someone yanked my arm and dragged me to the Janitor's closet.

"What the hell?" I yelled. 

The lights were just turned on by Melanie and her three sluts-- friends? What is going on.

"Nice to see you, Ariel." Melanie smirked.

"What's going on?" I asked, confusion ran through my voice.

"I see you have been hanging out with Zayn recently. And that stunt you pulled at the party, bravo." She clapped.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Man, I just want to eat.