Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ariel's' POV

"Y-You guys! Stop, it hurts!" I said through fits of laughter as Kate and Aiden tickled the life out of me. We were waiting to get to class and I wasn't in a very good mood so they decided it would be a good idea to tickle me. What? I'm not exactly a morning person.

"S-Stop!" I yelled. Did they listen? Of course not, it's Aiden and Kate we're talking about. The most stubborn people ever, well after me of course. "You annoying assholes, stop!" I yelled, they just laughed at me, not taking me seriously. At all.

Tears were now pouring out of my eyes, "P-Please," I laughed harder, I sucked in air, trying to breathe normally. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

"Okay, that's enough guys. She can't breathe," Someone said, sternly. Suddenly, they stopped tickling me. That voice, I knew exactly who it belonged to. Zayn. I looked up and saw Zayn has him arms crossing his chest, looking at the current situation.

"We're only having a bit of fun, it's none of your business, really," Aiden said, standing up, helping me up as well.

"A," Kate gave him a you-better-stop look.

"I never said it was, and I don't really care whatever it is that you do. But it's not exactly fun watching her struggle for air. " Zayn said.

"Guys, look, I don't exactly want this to lead into another fight. Look, we may have taken it too far. Whatever, it was a mistake, now can we just drop it? Gosh." Kate said in frustration.

"Yeah, look, I'm fine. I'm breathing." I said, making a really weird face and sucking in the air.

Zayn chuckled, "I'm going to class,' He walked away, sending us another glance, and finally leaving.

Aiden sent him a glare and angrily turned to us. "Who the hell does he think he is?" He yelled, obviously pissed off.

"Gosh, A. You could've just let it slip. We don't want to have any problems okay? I'm going to class, bye, Ariel." She smiled and walked toward the direction of her class.

"I should get going to, I'll see you later, temper," I chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"Bye," He mumbled, pulling me into a hug and walking away.

I walked toward my first period class that I have with Zayn. I have two classes with him, Art and English. Wait, why are we talking about him anyway? Ugh.

I got into class and sat down, "How nice of you to join us, Ariel." Zayn smirked.

"Shut up," I mumbled, just simply not caring.

"That's how you thank me?" Zayn asked, grinning at me as the teacher talked.

"For what exactly should I be thanking you?" I asked in confusion.

"For practically saving you're life." He said, proudly.

"Oh, right." I said, sarcasm running through my voice. "Thank you so much, what could I ever do without you?"

"That's more like it," He chuckled.

I turned my attention toward the Mrs. Palio, when someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Matt. One of Zayn's friends. "Call Zayn," He mouthed to me, not wanting to get yelled at by the teacher for talking.

I nodded at him. I whispered in Zayn's ear. "Look at Matt," I said.

He looked at me confused, and then turned to Matt. "What?" Zayn mouthed. He couldn't understand what he was trying to say so he said, "Text me," Zayn and Matt took out their phones and started typing away at their phones.

They were texting the entire period. Surprisingly, they didn't get caught. Soon, the bell rang and we all gathered our things and left. Matt and Hunter came up to where we were sitting, "Hey guys," Matt smiled.

"What's up?" Zayn asked.

"There's a party at Jake's, you guys up for it?" Matt asked.

Before I could reply, Hunter said, "Speaking of the party, how about we go together Ariel?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uhm, well, I don't know if I'm going yet, but I'll let you know if I am." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, let me get your number, babe." He said, tossing me his phone.

I punched my number in and saved it in his contacts. "Text me," I smiled, innocently.

"Will do, see you later guys. Bye Ariel." He smiled, embracing me in a hug.

"Bye Hunter," I replied.

After he had left, Max started dying of laughter, "Bye Hunter!" He mimicked in a squeaky voice. Is he really trying to sound like me? I don't sound like that. Gosh.

"I don't sound like that." I pouted.

He pinched my cheek and I swatted it away, "You're cute," He laughed.

"Dude, you rejected him and he still asked for your number, pathetic." Zayn laughed.

"First of all, don't call me 'dude'. Second of all, I didn't reject him, I just wanted to see if Aide--" I said, but was rudely cut off by Zayn.

"Oh god, that Aiden kid again? What are you obsessed? What the hell." He chuckled.

"Aiden and Kate, dumbass. I was going to see if Aiden and Kate were going too, gosh. You don't have to be so annoying." I sighed.

"You sound like a couple," Matt laughed.

"Fuck off!" Zayn and I yelled at the same time.

We stared at each other, shocked. "Now you guys say the same things at the same time. Whoa, Zayn, getting rid of your player image?" Matt smirked.

"Never in a million years would I give anything up for her," He spat, glaring at me.

"Bro, you don't have to be so harsh--" Matt spoke but I quickly cut him off.

"No, Matt. It's fine. Whatever he says doesn't effect me or hurt me. He's just my partner for an art project. Other than that, he's nothing to me." I spat. It's the truth. I hate him, I always have.

"Well, I should get going. Don't want to be late for class, Bye." Matt said, awkwardly walking away.

"Bye Matt," I sent him a smile.

Zayn stared at me emotionless. That's what he is, emotionless. "What?" I asked, getting pissed off by the second. "Don't you have some slut to be with?" I asked.

"I'm with one right now," He said, bitterly. A smirk growing on his face. I was taken aback. How could someone be so cruel? So heartless?

I had a shocked expression, I shook my head. "Don't ask me why I hate you again, I think you've answered your own question." I said, quietly. His facial expression showed guilt, he frowned, but it quickly went back to the evil smirk he had before.

And with that I left, not turning back. Just left him there. I hate him.

I hate Zayn Malik.

I'll show you Zayn, what a real slut is.

-Author's Note-

Hey, so I updated again. Damn, Ariel is one crazy banana. What do you think she'll do? What should she do? Comment!

BTW, who likes Hunter?

I wanna know! Tell me!

Don't forget to vote, guys and gals. Mostly gals. Lol.

Bye :)

-W