Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ariel's POV

Kate and I took Aiden back to my flat to get him all cleaned up. I think I apologized to him about 5,000 times on the way to my flat. He brushed it off, saying it was no big deal and I shouldn't apologize. I didn't say anything after that. But it was a big deal. Zayn was really getting on everyone's nerves. Especially mine. I just can't believe he would beat him up like that and then pretend like it wasn't that crazy.

Kate and I helped Aiden as we walked to the flat. "I can walk, guys." He chuckled.

"Sorry," I mumbled as we lets go.

I took my keys out from my bag and unlocked the door. Kate pushed the door open and held it out for us. We walked into the living room and Jared was watching Full House and eating chips. "Hey guys -- whoa, Aiden what the hell happened?" Jared asked.

"Got in a fight with some retard," He said, taking a seat on the sofa next to him.

"Why? Wait, let me get my first aid kit." He said as he ran up to his room. Jared's going to school to become a doctor, so he's good with this kind of stuff. It's actually good practice for him.

He came running back down with the first aid kit. He started to wipe down his wounds. "Why'd you get in a fight?" He asked.

Aiden looked at me, I put my hands together, as if I was begging him not to tell the truth. He shook his head, but agreed. "Stupid reasons, I may have accidentally asked out his girlfriend. But it's not my fault, I didn't know they were together." He said. Thank you.

"Teens these days," Jared laughed.

"Jared, you do know that you were a teen like two years ago, right?" Kate asked.

"Shut up," He chuckled. "And three years." He corrected.

"Whatever," She laughed.

"You're all good, mate. Moisturize your lips though, you wouldn't want them girls to be kissing rough lips, now would you?" Jared laughed. "Joking, but you still need to moisturize, you got hit really bad." He chuckled.

"Thanks mate," Aiden chuckled.

"No problem. I've got to go, meeting up with Maddie. It was good seeing you too, and feel better Aiden." He smiled.