Chapter 1

Hello everyone! I've been really excited to finally post the first chapter. I worked really hard on it. Hope you enjoy :)

All chapters, epilogues, and picture art belongs to me unless stated otherwise.

Any unaothorized copying and/or broadcasting will constitute an infrigement of copyright.

This is a copyright notice. All prosecuters will be charged.

All rights reserved.

Copyright © Zaynsbrunette2

Now that we have gotten that out of the way! Hope you enjoy the first chapter! Happy reading!

* * *

Chapter 1

Ariel's POV

Love. That's one thing I will never understand. Teenage girls dream of finding 'the one' but me, I never thought about it. I don't even know how to love. How does it happen? How do you know you're in love?

It's confusing.

I'd rather not get involved with anything that has to do with love. It's too complicated for me. And really, I don't care. So what if I didn't have someone 'special' in my life? I'm perfectly fine with the the way I am now, and the way i've always been. Single.

Yes, it's true. I've never had a boyfriend before. Shocker, I know. Apparently, any guy would be lucky to have me, my bestfriend Kate would say. But doesn't she have to say that? I'm her best friend.

Whatever.

I looked at the person standing before me, standing tall and confident, like she had always been. Not that she had  a choice.

5'7, curvy, but not too curvy. Long brown locks that stopped at her mid-back. Big brown eyes, staring back at me. I was looking at myself.

I swung my book bag over my shoulder, grabbing my phone, I walked out of my room and shut the door. I ran down the stairs, at a fast speed. "Morning Mum," I kissed her cheek as I grabbed the toasted warm bagel on my plate.

"Morning Ariel." She smiled as she smeared cream cheese on my older brother Jared's bagel.

I inspected my bagel, "Cream cheese and jelly?" I asked her, taking a bite of it.

"Just the way you like it," She said. I smiled. "Jared! Hurry, you have to take Ariel to school!" Mum yelled.

"Coming!" Jared replied, quickly running down the stairs. I chuckled, he looked like a mess.

"Here's your bagel, hun." Mum kissed his head and chuckled.

"Thanks mum, we should go before we're both late. I don't think my collge proffesor would be happy to see that i'm late. Again." He said 'again' quietly.

"I'm not worried, I have English first and my English teacher loves me." I smiled to myself, approvingly.

"Whatever, let's get going." He said, taking a bite of his bagel and grabbing his keys.

"Bye mum!" We mumbled and walked out the house.

"Bye kids! Have fun at school!" Mum yelled, sipping her cup of tea.

"Yeah, right." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Jared let out a bark of laughter as we got into the car. "Hey, high school isn't that bad. It's so much better than college. Enjoy your last year. Trust me, you'll miss it." He sighed. "I remember when I first met Maddie, it was love at first sight." Gag. He smiled, probably day dreaming about his long term girlfriend Maddie. She's a nice girl and all, but I don't get how theyre 'in love' They're complete opposites, Maddie's quiet, calm, and collected where as my brother, is loud, irritating, annoying, stupid, oh did I mention annoying?