Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ariel's POV

"You look absolutely stunning," Kate smiled at me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Do I?" I asked unsure.

"Yes, of course. You look beautiful, Ariel." She spoke, looking at me up and down, smiling to herself. "I did a good-no, great job." She said cockily. I chuckled, tilting my head back.

I was wearing a maroon colored high-low dress that I had recently bought from Forever 21. Kate told me they would look perfect with my black pumps, so I wore them. Not that I had a choice. She curled my hair into big bouncy waves that fell at my mid-back. As for make up, Kate had applied a golden color on the lid and a brown color in the crease. I had applied my own eye liner and mascara. I put on a sheer light pink lip gloss on my lips. Eh, I don't look bad at all.

Kate was wearing a blue skater dress and  wine colored high heels. She had straightened her hair and her make up was quite similar as mine. She added a statement necklace to top of the outfit.

Kate looked out my room window, "Aiden's here," She said, excitedly. "Can't wait to part-ay!" She did a awkward five second happy dance. I just shook my head in responce. Oh, Kate.

We walked downstairs and opened the door for Aiden. He looked dashing in a Plaid button down shirt. He buttoned it all the way to the top, like always. He had worn them with skinny jeans and a pair of white Converse. "Hey, girls! You look gorgeous!" He kissed each of our foreheads.

"You don't look to bad yourself, A." I smirked.

"Why, thank you, Ariel." A smirk grew on his face. "Shall we?" He held his arms out for both of us to hold. Mum went out with a friend to Starbucks, I believe. So, I had to lock the door.

"Ready?" Kate asked me.

"Ready." I replied, slightly smiling.

Dylan's Party

"Hey Dylan!" Kate swung her arms around Dylan.

"What's up, Dylan?!" Aiden bro-hugged Dylan.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it! C'mon in!" He said excitedly.

Once they walked in, I greeted Dylan. "Hey Dylan!" I smiled, hugging him.

"Hey, babe. You look gorgeous." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

My face became hot and my cheeks turned a light shade of red. "Thanks," I muttered.

He chuckled, "So cute! Drinks and snacks are to the left, help yourself. And I better get to dance with you later on," He smirked.

"Sure," I smiled, moving the hair out of my face.

"Alright, i'll see you later, babe." He smiled and walked away.

I made my way to Aiden. Kate had wandered off into the crowd of dancing drunk people. Oh, Kate.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey, I got you a drink." He smiled, handing the drink in a red cup.

"Non-alcoholic?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Of course, babe. I wouldn't want you getting all drunk. I brought you here, you're my responsibility." He said, sweetly.

"Aww!" I pulled him by the waist and hugged him. "You're the best," I smiled.

"I know," He smirked. I glared at him, but he just chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Oh, damn. She is fit." Aiden said, as a girl passed by.

I smacked him in the arm. He looked at me, confused. "Well, go to her, silly!" I laughed.