Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Ariel's POV

"I don't want you talking to him." Zayn states, sternly.

I tried to talk to Aiden again but he shut me out. Again.

Zayn got pissed off, now he doesn't even want me talking to him. This is so stupid.

"Why?" I ask, stupidly.

"He's clearly making you feel like shit, I don't want you to go through this, Ariel. Let him come to you. He needs to apologize to you. You shouldn't be apologizing for no reason. Understand?" He asks.

"I guess so." I mumble.

He smiles, pulling me into a hug. He lightly kissed my forehead. "I love you." He said

"I know," I smile, not saying it back for the first time. Wow, I'm surprised.

"Just reminding you, babe." He said.

I smile. He looked hot. His hair was messily jelled up into a quiff. He had a long sleeve grey shirt on. He rolled the sleeves of the shirt, allowing his tattoos to show. He had a pair of dark washed jeans on, tucked into some black shoes. "I'm so lucky to have you." I smile.

"Yeah?" He playfully smirks.

"Yeah, you're so hot.'' Did I just say that out loud? Yeah, Ariel you did.

He laughs, "Thanks, babe. I try." He winks.

"You don't need to try. You're hot all the time." I say as I pressed my lips to his soft ones. He agressively kissed me back. He pulled me closer to him as my hands found it's way to his hair. He moaned into the kiss. Turn on. That was so hot. Zayn, please, moan all you'd like. I don't mind.

We pulled away, we were both out of breath. "God damn the need for air." Zayn said.

I laugh, "Wow, Zayn. I didn't know you wanted to kiss me that bad." I tease.

"You're the only girl I kiss now. Before, I would kiss so many girls--" I cut his off.

"TMI." I say, annoyingly.

Why do guys always bring up other girls? I hate that. I can't imagine Zayn and another girl together anymore.

"I'm sorry, baby."He said, noticing my change of mood. "Don't be mad." He kisses my cheek.

"I'm not," I say, squeezing his hand. I pulled him into a hug and held on to him as if my life depended on it.

"Whoa, there." Zayn says. I didn't want to let go. I love him. I don'tthink I can imagine life without Zayn anymore.

"I love you so much," I kiss him.

He smiles, "I love you, too." He said.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah, babe?" He asked.

"What if that day we met, I hadn't sat in your seat? Or what if Mrs. Palio hadn't assigned that project? What if we weren't together?" I asked in a whisper.

"Then fate would bring us right to where we are now, babe. Stop thinking like this, Ariel. We're together, nothing is going to change that. Stop worrying, love." He says.

"I'm sorry,"

He put two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up. "Don't be, babe." He smiles.

I stand on the tip of my toes, planting a sweet kiss on his cheek. He looked really hot right now. Like, really hot. I bite my bottom lip, staring at his face. Zayn groans. "Don't do that." He frowns.

"Do what?" I ask, confusion running through my voice.

"Bite your lip. It's so bloody hot." He smirks, pulling my closer to his chest.

"Well if you'd stop being so bloody hot, I wouldn't have the urge to bite my lip." I say.

He lets out a throaty laugh. "I can't just stop being hot, babe." He smirks, playfully.

He was messing with me. I knew for a fact he called me 'babe' on purpose. I mean, he always calls me that, but his voice was so seductive this time.

A smirk grew on my lips, "Stop messing with me, Malik." I warn.

"Mess with you? I would never!" He said, innocently. Innocent, my ass.

"Sure," I say, sarcasm ran through my voice.

He inched even closer to me, "Well, that is, if you want me to mess with you." He whispers seductively in my ear.

I bit my lip. "Not quite, actually." I smirk.

His entire expression drops and it's replaced by defeat. "Oh of course! You lead me on like that and then you fucking ruin the moment. Way to go, Ariel." He jokes.

"That's how you play the game, Malik." I smirk, jokingly.

"Oh? So you're a player now?" Zayn asks.

"Yep." I smile.

Zayn smirks, "Well, I'm the coach." He whispers.

-Author's Note-

That was pretty steamy.

Am I right?

OR

Am I right?

Okay, so for real though. Did you girly's like it?

Let meh know in the comments please!

Talk to you laters, my bananas.

PEACE

-W