Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ariel's POV

Today, everyone is off from school due to teacher meetings and crap like that. I'm just happy because I don't have to go.

A day all to myself.

Sounds amazing. I'm not changing from my PJ's. Today, I'm not doing anything. "Today, I swear I'm not doing anything! I just wanna lay in my bed, don--"

"Can you shut up?! I have to get ready for school!" Jared yelled, running out the door while buttoning the buttons on his plaid shirt.

Buttoning the buttons? Really Ariel?

"Sorry, I'm happy. I got no school today!" I grinned, walking in to the kitchen.

"Lucky," He frowned. "At least I get to see Maddie again," He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Mhm," I mumbled. Maddie was nice, don't get me wrong, she's great.

"When are you going to get yourself a dude, Ariel? You're seventeen and you haven't even had a boyfriend yet. That's sad, man." He chuckled.

"First off, I am not a man. And second, maybe I don't want a boyfriend?" I said. Ugh, do you have to be annoying this early in the day, Jared? Save it for dinner.

"So you're going to be like the old and alone cat lady in the family Damn." He laughed.

"Get to school, you buffoon." I said, annoyed. Frustration. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

"Buffoon? You're already acting like an old cat lady." He chuckled. I glared. "I'm joking, but I've got to go. Bye." He smiled, pushing me a little.

"Bye, buffoon." I smiled, locking the door after him.