Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Ariel's POV

 "I can't believe it, Zayn. He won't talked to me. I've tried all day. He just, he won't listen." I rubbed my temples as I jumped on to Zayn's bed, hiding my face in his soft pillow.

"I don't know what his problem is." Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck. I would have enjoyed this, but this Aiden situation is on my mind.

"You." I frown, sitting up against his headboard.

"What about me?" He raises an eyebrow.

"He doesn't like you. He thinks you're still a player. He thinks you're using me again." I sigh.

"Now, babe, you know that's not true." He held my hand.

"I know, it's just he doesn't understand. He won't even let me explain. You've changed." I smile.

"Ugh," Zayn rakes his hand through his hair. "Let's not talk about this. It's ruining both our moods." He said.

"Okay." I frown.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

"I don't know, but I want to go out somewhere." I say.

"To the park, maybe?" Zayn suggests. "It's only 9:00 PM." He checks his watch.

"Sounds good." I say, "Let's go." I smile as I drag him out of his room.

He laughs, "Hold up, babe." He exclaimed.

"Bye Tricia! Bye Doniya! And bye Safaa!" I smiled as Zayn and I run out.

"Leaving so soon?" Trisha asked.

"We're just going to the park, bye!" Zayn said.

"Have fun you two. And Zayn!" Tricia calls.

"Yeah?" He turns around.

"It's nice to have you back." She smiled.