Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ariel's POV

Two months. It has been two months since I've talked to Zayn. But that didn't stop him. He still flirted with me and whispered thinks in my ear during class. It was the most annoying thing ever, and the worst part was I couldn't do anything about it because we weren't on talking terms.

I walked straight to my first class. Let's just get this over with. I sat in my original seat, waiting for everyone else to arrive. I hate being here early, the room is so empty without the chit chatter and all those kids. Oh, and the constant annoying voice of Mrs. Palio.

I had asked Mrs. Palio to change my seat about a month ago, when Zayn would bother me in class, but of course, she denied. She had asked me for a reason, but I didn't feel comfortable talking to her about it. Why did she care anyway? If I didn't want to sit there, then my seat should have been moved. And I told her just that, which lead to pissing her off and sending me back to my seat. Great. I was stuck with him.

I took out my paint brushes, paint, and a cup of water to dip the brushes in after I was done with that color. I sat patiently in front of my blank canvas as the seats of the room started to fill. I've always loved Art, it was more of a hobby and a passion than just a class I had to take to get my credits. Too bad Zayn had to ruin that for me.

 To be completely honest, Zayn is one of the best artists in this class room. He was really good, but he didn't like to show it. To keep his little reputation. What? I'm observant, besides, the kid sits next to me. Is it bad that I just glance at it once or twice? Nope.

The annoying class room door made a squeaky noise as someone walked in. Speaking of the devil, Zayn took his seat next to mine. I lowered my gaze, I didn't want to talk to him, and I definitely didn't want him talking to me. But did that stop him? See for yourself.

As the teacher started to explain our task for the day, Zayn spoke for the first time in this period, "Hey babe." He whispers.