Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Zayn's POV

I walked through the crowds of people walking in through the gates of the school. Once they noticed it was me, they stepped aside, letting me through. I was like royalty somehow in this school. These people worshiped the ground I walked on. Well mostly the girls, the guys are too chicken to even approach me. Hah, dorks.

I saw Dylan leaning against the gate with his phone in one hand and a Starbucks coffee in another. He runs on coffee, literally. He always has one in his hand. I headed toward his way, he glanced at me, "Whats up, mate?" I asked.

"Not much, chillin." He replied, calmly. I casually looked around the school, seeing some familiar and some not so familiar faces.

"Looking for Ariel?" He asked, smirking at me.

I was taken aback. "No, and why would I?" I asked confusingly.

"Rumors are that you two are a thing." He smirked.

"A thing? We're not even friends. Just partners for a project." I said. He's ridiculous.

"And since when did you care about doing a project, Zayn? Melanie's told the entire school about how you wanted her to stay away from Ariel. That you were protecting her." He chuckled.

"Melanie needs to shut her big mouth." I said, bitterly, running a hand through my dark hair. "And the project, it's just so I can bother and piss her off. Besides I would never ruin my rep like that. Dating Ariel? Yeah, no thanks." Most of that sentence was true.

"What's wrong with Ariel? She's bangin'." He said.

I felt a rush of anger run through me. Bangin'? As in he wants to bang her? No, no banging Ariel at all. NOPE. "Dude," I glared at him.

"Sorry, forgot she was yours mate." He chuckled.

"She isn't mine, Dylan. You can bang her all you'd like." I said. Yeah, bang her, if you want to get your ass kicked.

"I think I might just take you up on that," He smirked. Fuck you.

I glared once again. "Dude." Why is that the only thing I'm saying? Shit.

"What, you said it!" He laughed.

"Shut up, man." I spat, angrily.

He patted my back, taking a sip of his coffee, "You're whipped, man." He chuckled, walking away. Not waiting for me to even answer.

I groaned, kicking a piece of trash on the floor. I'm not whipped, I don't even like her. I walked toward the school building when someone from behind me tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, there standing was Ariel. A very pissed off Ariel, I might add. "What?" I asked, slightly annoyed. Gosh, this girl and her damn problems.

"I'm not your girlfriend." She said.

"No shit, Sherlock." I said. Fucking annoying, man.

"Then why the fuck are random ass sluts coming up to me and cursing me out for no damn reason?" She asked. They cursed her? What the fuck. Is she some type of hate target or something. Shit.

"I don't know. Why is Dylan asking me if you're my girlfriend?" I asked, annoyed. Zayn Malik doesn't stick to one girl.

"I don't fucking know, Zayn. Make the damn rumors stop." She said, annoyingly.

"And how do you suppose I do that?" I asked. Problems, problems, problems.

"I don't know! Whore around more!" She yelled.

I let out a loud bark of laughter. " 'Whore around more'? I'm technically not a whore, Ariel. I prefer, player, heartbreaker, not whore." This girl.

"That's the first thing I thought of," She shrugged. "Just make it stop."

"Look, I don't exactly want people to think I gave up my player ways for some girl. Especially not you. But we can't do anything about it, sweetheart." I  said clearly annoyed.

"Ugh!" She groaned in annoyance. "You're such a fucking problem."

"I'm a problem? No, you're the one with the fucking problems. You and your problems, they're up my ass 24/7. Hop off my dick," I said, whoa, Zayn. A little too much, maybe?

Her face was filled with disgust. "You're a fucking asshole, you know that? Always a fucking jerk. Well, get this, not everyone will put up with your shit in life. Gosh, I can't wait for this project to be over so you can officially get out of my life. I have no time for this shit." She said, and with that she walked away. I really pissed her off. Score!

Zayn: 1  Ariel: 0

But why does it feel like I lost?

-Author's Note-

Hey! I can't believe it's already the elleventh chapter. Thanks a lot to  the people who commented in my last update!

Maybe we can get some more of those comments and votes?

I'll talk to ya'll later!

Bye!

-W :)