Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ariel's POV

RECAP:

"Who did this to you?" He asked, pulling at my arms, looking at the freshly cut skin, running his fingers over it.

"I can't tell you." I said, fearfully.

"Who did this to you?" He repeated himself, getting impatient. "Tell me!" He yelled, loudly.

I gulped, "Melanie." I said.

RECAP OVER:

"What the hell do you mean, Melanie?" He asked, the anger and confusion apparent in his voice.

"It's because of you," I muttered under my breath, not wanting him to hear.

"What do you mean it's because of me?" He asked, his eyes begging for answer.

He heard. Crap.

I stayed quiet. "Tell me!" He yelled, shaking me by the shoulders.

I took a breath of air. "She told me to leave you alone, saying that you're hers, or whatever. Me being me, I disobeyed her and said what I didn't. She and her friends got mad and they said there would be consequences. And then Melanie decided to give me a 'sneak peak' of what might happen. They cut both my wrists. I think they left after that, and I lost a lot of blood, causing me to knock out. That's why I was late. And one question. Why do you care anyway?" I asked him, confused.

"Shut up." He spat. "How could you put yourself in so much danger! You could've gotten killed! But you couldn't stop being so sarcastic, could you? And you pissed the slut off and she cut your damn wrists!" He yelled.

"Are you blaming me for all this?!" I yelled back, is he stupid?

His face softened, "No, I'm just-  Are you okay?" He asked. Total change of mood. Bipolar much?

"Why?" I smirked. "Do you care?" I asked.

"I'm being serious right now, Ariel Meredith." He said, sternly.

"So am I- wait, how do you know my middle name?" I asked in confusion.

"Your friend, Kate, was it? Well, she yelled your full name in detention last time and well, I happened to have over heard." He replied.

"So you were stalking me." I smirked up at him.

"No, she literally yelled it, how is that stalking?" He defended himself.

"Whatever," I said. "Stalker," I mumbled.

"Shut up, now can you answer my god damn question?!" He asked getting impatient.

"I'm fine,'' I mumbled. I always hated talking about myself, I don't exactly know why though. Haha.

"Did you treat it?" He asked.

"How could I have, you were waiting for me outside." I said.

"C'mon," He dragged me into his bathroom.

He took out his first aid kit and set it on the counter. He started to wash away my wrists, I winced, "Sorry," He mumbled, guiltily.

He took out the alcohol pads. Damn, I hate those things. "This may sting a little." He said, hesitantly.

He wiped the pad across my cuts, "AAAHHH IT BURNS!" I yelled, maybe a little too loud.

"Over exaggerating it a bit too much?" He smirked.

"You don't understand the pain." I said, frowning.

He pulled down his shirt a little, showing me what looked like stitches, "Got in a fight two weeks ago, there was weapons, stitched it up myself. I think I do understand the pain." He chuckled.

"Well, duh! You're used to it! Look at how many tats you have! That probably hurt like a bitch, I myself, can't take pain at all." I pointed out. He just chuckled.

He then took out what looked like super hero Band-Aids. "Super heroes?" I asked, smirking.

"Yeah, what do you want? Bat man or super man?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Super man, duh!" I yelled.

"I would've chosen that too." He smirked.

He put band aids on both my wrists, "Now, I want you wearing long sleeves until you're cured 100% As for Melanie, I'll talk to that retard tomorrow. Don't you worry, I'll deal with her." He reassured me, tapping my head.

I glared at him, "Don't you touch my hair." I said, fixing it.

He smiled, taking my wrists in his hands. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, once again.

"Yeah, I'm fine,'' I mumbled.

He kissed both of my wrists, "I'm sorry this happened to you. I'd rather it be me than you who went through all that pain." He said. And it confused the crap out of me.

"Why do you do that?" I asked, a little annoyed.

"Do what?" He asked, confused.

"Act like you care?" I asked, gosh he's complicated.

"Well this time, maybe, I do." He said.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, left me so confused and frustrated.

-Author's Note-

Hey! Sorry it was short.

What did you guys think? Weren't expecting that were you?

Leave a comment, don't forget to vote!

See you soon, bye! :)

-W