Anime x reader lemon [request...

By brfoye

Anime requests can include: Free!, Soul Eater, Black Butler, Naruto, SAO, Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, Our... More

Kid and (BE)Rin and (Free)Haru x reader: Another fight
(AOT/SNK)Levi x reader zest
(OHHC) Kaoru x reader
(Pokémon) Ash x reader
(Pokémon) Ash x reader part 2
(Fairy Tail) Grey x Reader
(DL) Ayato x reader
(BB) 16! Ciel x reader
(SE) Death the Kid x reader: Symmetrical Angel
(Free!) Nagisa x reader
(BB) Sebastian x reader
Author's note
Hikaru x reader x human! Eridan
Eren x reader (SNK/AOT)
(BB) Ciel x reader: Fluff
(BB) William x reader
Kaoru x Reader x Hikaru
(BE) Rin x reader: Sibling rivalry
Not a real update
(Magi) Jafar x Reader x (Free!) Haru: Part 2
(SAO) Kirito x reader
Important news
(Free) Haru x reader x (Magi) Jafar: Part 3a, Haru
(Magi) Jafar x Reader x (Free) Haru: Part 3b, Jafar
(SNK/AOT) Eren x Reader x Levi
(Pokémon) Ash x Reader: Part 3
Please request here
An Apology
(Voltron) Lance x reader
(Free!) Rin X Reader
(OHHC) Haruhi x Suicidal Girl! Reader Fluff
(AoT/SnK) Jean x Neko! Reader
(SE) Soul Evans x Extreme Oblivious! Reader
(Blue Exorcist) Yukio x Reader
(Seven Deadly Sins) King x Reader
(Ben10: Alien Force) Ben x Reader
I Have Been Tagged
(BB) Claude Faustus x Reader

(Magi) Jafar x Reader x (Free) Haru Part 1

7.8K 90 19
By brfoye

Reader's POV

I stood stark straight as the king's visitor met with him. I was standing in a large throne room with marble floors inlaid with patches of colored glass. The floor to ceiling curtains billowed in the breeze as the warm morning sun came through the large windows. The king sat on his thrown, a golden piece on a raised platform with three elongated steps being the only way to reach it. The king himself was a rather rounded man, his kind but sharp blue eyes stuck out amongst his burgundy hair.

I stood off to the side with the other concubines. Dressed in a variety of colors, each of us were of similar age. Unlike the other girls I was unnamed, meaning I didn't belong to any of the princes as an official concubine yet. Today was the day I was to be given to one however. So soon I would also wear a color rather than the white breast wrap and skirt that I was in now.

The visitor was a common one, Mokoto Tachibana. A kind boy with light green eyes and a peaceful demeanor. I never new him to even request a concubine, as every one of the king's visitors were always welcome to request one. Mokoto was respectful and Prince Haru's closest friend.

Prince Haru, along with his half brothers Prince Rin and Prince Nagisa, stood behind their father. The only legitimate child of the king, Prince Rin matched his father's burgundy hair perfectly, though his eyes were that of his mothers. Princes Haru and Nagisa were the children of concubines. Haru with his mother's hair but being gifted with the king's intense eyes. Nagisa was all his mother, though rumor had it he held the king's childlike demeanor and kind heart.

In one of the two doorways on either side behind the throne I spotted the nation's princess, Gou. She was identical looking to her older brother Rin and insisted on being called Kou. She was also the reason Makoto covered up the way he did despite any type of extreme heat. Seeing as how Kou had a habit of fawning over boys' muscles. 

Makoto bowed. "Your Highness." The king smiled widely. "You are welcome as always young Mokoto. Now in you would excuse me I have important matters to attend to." The King stood up and us concubines all knelt to the ground, our noses to the floor. I peaked through my hair at everything, hoping no one would catch me and cut off my head. The king left out the opposite door Kou was hiding behind. Nagisa rushed forward and tackled Makoto in a big hug. Haru joining the group soon after. Rin on the other hand walked back and smirked at his sister, somehow knowing she had been there.

"I missed you Mokoto!" Nagisa cried. "How have you been?" Haru asked. Makoto hugged Nagisa back and smiled at Haru. "I'm fine, but I missed you too." Us concubines were dismissed before I could hear anymore. We retreated to our small section of the palace. A secluded area hidden amongst te gardens. I hurried over to check on Madeline, the one of us not allowed to greet the guests, at least not until she gave birth.

She was four months pregnant with Rin's child, though we hadn't told anyone yet. Only us and Rin knew. We made up the story of how she was sick and bedridden until further notice, her morning sickness helped make our point when the palace doctors had taken a look at her. Well, the palace nurses. The actual doctor was only to tend to the royal family. But the man and woman nurse that had identified Madeline as with child had agreed to keep it a secret.

"How are doing Madeline?" I asked. The blonde 17year old rubbed her stomach lovingly. "I hope they are healthy, she mussed. That way I might be allowed to keep it." Barbra, a red headed girl, scoffed. "The Prince will never accept the child. You know that don't you?" Madeline continued to rub her stomach. "I will. She responded. I will love and accept them unconditionally."

A small boy by the name of Pixon ran up and handed Madeline a glass of water. Pixon was about 6, the son of Barbra and also the son of Rin. He had his mother's hair and his father's eyes. Pixon grew his hair long on a ponytail and always smiled. He was the reason Barbra gave such tough love to Madeline about her child. Rin have never claimed Pixon as his nor did he seem to want to. The King had warned Rin, no more children until he was at least 20. Unless he might loose the throne.

Rin had been with almost every woman in our little home here. All but me of course. I still held the right to not be requested until I was given by the king. A right I would loose tonight. "(Y/N)? Madeline asked. Are you unwell? You look upset." I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "I'm just thinking about tonight. Who will I be given to and such."

"You will be fine." Rei, a male concubine, said. He sat next to me. "If you're given to Nagisa nothing will change." We laughed. Unlike his brothers Nagisa was gay, Rei being his concubine. The boys hadn't told the king they were dating, though he knew his son was gay. Nagisa and Rei were happy and didn't want to be pushed into marriage, so none of us bothered to tell the king. I looked down at my feet. "But then Rin could call me." I muttered. Rei gave me a sympathetic look, he understood not liking Rin that way unlike a lot of the concubines.

Madeline began to stand up, Pixon quickly put one of her arms over him to help. "I'm going to go for a little walk." She said, patting me on the shoulder. "Don't worry (Y/N). Whoever you get given to can deny Rin from calling on you if you ask him too." That made me feel better. I just hope I don't get given to Rin.

*That night*

All three princes and princess were sitting at dinner with their father and Makoto. The long table was filled with the second course of fish and bread. I was standing over in the corner, waiting to be called. "So boys. The king said, getting his kids' attention. As you may know we have one of our twelve concubines still uncalled for." Rin smirked, no doubt expecting his ninth concubine now. Nagisa had two, Rei and a boy named Momotarou Mikoshiba aka Momo. (Below) Though Nagisa never called for him, in fact I'd seen him flirting with Kou more than anything. Of course Kou fawned over his muscles as well.

The king continued. "And I know Nagisa that you would have no use for a women." Crap, there goes my chances of getting Nagisa. "Haru, the king said. I don't believe you have told me you like women." That's right, I thought. Haru didn't even have one concubine. He just never seemed interested. Haru looked surprised. "I...um." Haru shrugged. "They're fine I guess, I mean I am straight. I've never really felt anything for a man."

"Which I still don't understand. Nagisa added. Men are great."

The king chuckled at his youngest son. "Well then it's settled." He gestured for me and I walked over to him. "Haru, this is Eight." That was how it was, each concubine got a number from one to twelve. I was Eight to all but my peers. A faint pink dusted over Haru's cheeks. "Hello Eight." I bowed respectfully. "Oo what colors are you going to give her?" Nagisa asked. Each concubine's colors were given by their masters. Nagisa had a habit of giving his servants multiple colors. Haru looked me up and down. "Blue." He said, then went back to eating. "Only blue? Kou asked. C'mon Haru be a little more creative!"

Haru sighed. "Fine, blue and green." He wouldn't look me in the eye. "You may go now Eight." I bowed and left. That was weird. But at least I wasn't given to Rin. Now I just have to ask him for exclusivity, that way Rin couldn't call on me. I went back to my quarters and changed into blues and greens. Pixon tapped the wall next to my doorway, since it was a doorway and not an actual door. None of the rooms in the concubine house had doors, well except the front door and the bathroom. My room was rather simple, a large cushion bed and a small wooden dresser as well as curtains over the windows and one that acted as a door. "Yes Pixon?" I asked.

The young boy walked in staring at his shoes, something we'd taught him to do when entering a womans' room as a show of respect. "Mother and the others were wondering who's you were." I smiled and kissed his forehead, after he was born we'd all kind of adopted him as our son too. "C'mon." I took him out into our living room. All the other girls were watching us expectantly. No one but Barbra and Madeline had or were expecting kids, and since the royals were having dinner we were all here.

"So? Lucia asked. Who'd you get?" I smiled and sat down on a cushion with Pixon. "I was given to Haru." I smiled. All the girls squealed, making poor Pixon wince. "So now you just have to get exclusiveness right? Momo asked. Then Rin can't call on you?" I nodded. "So when are you going to ask him?" Natasha asked. Before I could answer Madeline looked me over. "You've thought Haru took after Nagisa in dressing their people in more than one color?"

It was then that everyone seemed to realize I was wearing colors now. Usually the ungiven concubines wore pure white and simply had a closet full of random colors so they'd have whatever they were assigned. "Blue and green?" Barbra breathed, she was given the color green. I blushed sheepishly. "He originally only had me wear blue, but Kou demanded he give me another one too."

Barbra put her hands on her hips. "Well then I guess we get to swap and share clothes." Her eyes sparked with an idea. "Maybe we could twin one of these days." I laughed. "If you really want to." I stood up. "They should be done with dinner by now. I have to ask Prince Haru before Rin has a chance to call for me."

I hurried towards Haru's chambers. My new green skirt billowed around my ankles as I speed walked. I got to door and nocked softly. "Come in." Came a voice. I opened the door, staring at the floor like Pixon had. "Eight? Haru asked. You can look at me." I looked up and gave him a small smile. He was sitting on his bed, already in his night clothes. Haru adverted his eyes again. "I didn't call for you. If this is some joke from Rin...what's wrong?" I flinched and shook my head. I wasn't aloud to talk unless given direct permission to or asked a direct question. Haru didn't seem to know this. I suppose I could take out of place for once. "I-I'm not allowed to talk unless you give me permission your Highness."

"Oh, Haru said. That's a stupid rule. But ok. You may speak freely with me whenever you like." I was shocked, whenever I wanted too? I wasn't expecting that. "O-ok, I blushed. Sire I would be most appreciative if you were to claim exclusivity with me." Haru raised his eyebrows. "Y-you...what? Is that where I take your virginity?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrows, my face was crimson. "I-I-I no! I stuttered. Your Highness exclusivity is when no one but you can call on me." Haru blushed, something no one had ever seen him do. It was cute. "Oh."

"Prince Haru?" I asked. "Call me Haru." He interrupted. I nodded. "Haru...will you grant me exclusivity?" Haru nodded. I let out a sigh of relief, now Rin wouldn't get me pregnant too. Haru and I were in silence for a few moments. "Is there anything else you want? He asked, rubbing his neck nervously. I-I don't want your services tonight." I blushed even deeper if that's possible. "N-no nothing at all it's just...I sighed. You have to tell me to leave." Haru looked extremely uncomfortable. "You can go now." I bowed and made my way out the door.

I was almost gone when Haru spoke up. "Eight?" I turned back. "Yes?"

"You...Haru sighed in defeat. What's your real name?" I gave him a soft smile, no one had ever asked me that before. "(Y/N), my name is (Y/N)."

"(Y/N)" Haru breathed, trying out my name. He looked and me and blushed. "Do I need to excuse you again or...?" I laughed. "No I'm leaving, Haru." I walked back to my room and got ready for bed. As I fell asleep a thought crossed my mind. Haru did know he had to tell his father he claimed exclusivity. Right?

*Da next day*(And quick clarification Haru was actually about tell you that you looked pretty)

I woke up the next morning to a surprise, we were expecting another visitor today. This one was one of Rin's friends, Sosuke Yamazaki.

It was later in the afternoon when I was called, along with a few other girls. We were all told to wear swimsuits and with no surprise we were escorted to the pavilion which overlooked to pool. Lucia wore her color of orange, which contrasted her brown hair. Yuki wore bright pink, Barbra wore blue, Hue wore purple, Alice wore yellow and I wore just green. To my dismay Only Sosuke and Rin were in the pool. "Ah! Rin smirked. Ladies, please join us." We didn't exactly have a choice, we were bound to follow his orders. Even me with my exclusivity, had to follow his orders all the way up to sleeping with him.

Rin of course had me sit next to him, which soon turned into having me on his lap. The boys drank wine and joked with each other. It took all to long for Haru and Makoto to show up. Haru spotted me and frowned. Marching up to Rin he glared at him. Rin only smiled. "Ah! Little brother! Care to join us?" Haru frowned. "Why is she on your lap? I told you I called exclusivity."

"Huh? Rin asked. Purposely running a hand over my back. You mean Eight? Why she's here because I requested her for Sosuke's visit of course." He ran his fingers under the string of my swimsuit top and stroked my back. "You see. Rin continued. Under law I can do everything but call her to my bed chambers and have her pleasure me. I can however call her along with others to entertain me and a guest without your permission." Haru glanced at me and I nodded slightly, confirming Rin's statement.

Rin smirked. "I can even make her do this." He looked to me. "Take your top off." I blushed deep red and slipped off my top, quickly covering my breasts with my arms. The other girls gave me sympathetic looks. Haru looked furious. Rin ran his hand up my now bare back and smirked at his brother. "(Y/N) come here." Rin looked confused at Haru calling me by something other than Eight. I got off of Rin's lap and out of the pool, standing next to Haru. He draped his towel over my shoulders to cover me. "Go put on some clothes." Haru told me, only to be puzzled as I looked down at the ground instead.

Rin and Sosuke laughed. "Don't you know anything about having a concubine Haru? Sosuke asked. She can't leave when she's part of a group like this. Only Rin can dismiss her, and he'd have to dismiss everyone else too." Rin and Sosuke laughed again, Sosuke ran a finger over Yuki's side making her giggle. Mokoto frowned and picked my top out of the pool and handed it to me. I was grateful, but I couldn't put it back on until I was ordered to. Haru luckily picked up on this and told me to put it back on. I put it on under the towel so no one would see.

Haru and Mokoto got in the far end of the pool away from Sosuke and Rin. I followed. Haru said I could sit where I liked so I set down the towel on the cool tile and sat next to him in the shining water. Haru blushed a bit and Mokoto smiled. "So (Y/N) tell me a bit about yourself." I looked at him, surprised. "About me?" He nodded.

*Later that night*

I sighed. Standing in front of Nagisa's room, holding a new assortment of sweets. Nagisa had a giant sweet tooth as always made sure he had a bowl somewhere in his room. I nocked softly, hoping he was asleep. I heard a muffled sound I assumed was Nagisa snoring. I was wrong.

I slipped into the room to spot Rei sitting shirtless under a blanket in Nagisa's bed. His face was bright red and his glasses were asque on his nose. "Rei? I asked. What are you doing here?" He whimpered and Nagisa's head popped out from under the blanket, he was laying on Rei. He smiled at me. "Hello Eight!" He looked at Rei, puzzled. "Rei what's wrong?"

(I imagine something like this, art is not mine)

I blushed almost as much as Rei and bowed. "I'm sorry Prince Nagisa. I thought you were asleep." Nagisa smiled as though there was nothing wrong in the world. "It's fine. Rei's just a little shy, aren't you Rei?" Nagisa smirked and traced small paterens on Rei's torso. Rei blushed even harder. "Nagisa please."

I quickly changed out the empty bowl for the new one and made my way back to the door. "Oh Eight? Nagisa asked. While you're here could you grab the lube? Rei's sensitive."

"Nagisa!" Rei whined in embarrassment. Nagisa looked ta him. "What? You are." Rei buried his head in his hands. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the bottle Nagisa asked for. "Thank you. Nagisa said smiling. You can go now if you like." I nodded and closed the door behind me, hearing the complaints of an embarrassed Rei. "Nagisa that was horrible!"

"What? She was ok with it."

"That's not the point! It was still humiliating!"

*Time skip a few weeks*

Sosuke was still here, which basically I was on call as eye candy. Even though Mokoto had gone home Haru had insisted in hanging out with his older brother and his friend. he kept his eyes on me most of the time, enduring his brother's teasing and Sosuke's constant swimming races. I was surprised Haru was so protective of me. I mean I'm just his concubine, not a princess.

I walked passed Haru's room when I heard a whimper. "(Y-Y/N)..." I heard Haru groan. I didn't want too, being honest I was scared too. But by law I had too, he'd said my name. I slowly opened the door and stood just inside the room. Over in the sitting area of Haru's room, Haru sat on a sofa hunched over.

I blushed, realizing he was stroking himself. Haru whimpered again. I shifted uncomfortably. "M-My Prince...?" Haru's head shot up and turned to look at me. "(Y-Y/N)!?" He grabbed a throw pillow and covered his lap, his face cherry red. "What are you doing here?"

I bowed. "You c-called me." I blushed, walking over to him. "You know...It's kind of my job...getting rid of t-that." Haru blushed even deeper and bit his lip, glancing down at his groin. "I don't. I don't want to take your virginity. Haru said. Rape you like this." I shook my head quickly. "No, no! This isn't...I'm your concubine I'm supposed to do this." I sat down on the floor in front of him. "I-If you want...we don't have to actually go all the way."

Haru looked at me with surprise and lust. He quickly turned away. "It still counts as sex. He whimpered. Blowing me."

"Y-Yes. I stuttered. It does. But technically, by law sex is classified by one person's nether region touching another's. S-So oral sex isn't legally you loosing your virginity." Haru looked at me, surprised. "M-My...you don't have your virginity?" Haru's grip tightened on the pillow. "No I have it." I said quickly.

Haru slowly removed the pillow, blushing deeply. I blushed too, his member was full erect with pre-scum glistening off the end. I ran a finger down his length and he whimpered. "D-Don't tease me!" I licked the tip, tasting him. Haru grabbed my hair and moaned. I froze, looking at him. He whimpered. "Sorry, it just feels... so good." I ran my tongue over it as Haru moaned loudly. I took him in my mouth and looped my tongue around it, licking and pressing my tongue against it. Haru bucked his hips into my mouth, moaning and gripping my hair tightly. I sucked softly and Haru ran a hand down my back making me whimper.

Haru howled and gripped me tighter, slipping my top off. I whimpered as Haru's hands pinched my nipples. I moaned against his boner, Haru came. I pulled away, the juices threatening to overflow from my mouth. "Y-You can swallow it." Haru blushed, staring at me. I swallowed and took him back in my mouth, sucking him clean. Haru pushed me to the ground and sucked my neck, one hand still stroking my body. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
54.7K 1.3K 27
(5/29/17) hello! due to my busy schedule and the lost desire to write stories, i have given up this book! i apologize but i hoped you enjoyed my one...
1.3M 22.8K 60
Enjoy the one-shots and imagines. ♥
2.3K 22 19
One Shot: Reader x anime character Will have: Bleach Blue Exorcist Code Lyoko Dragon Ball Fairy Tail Inuyasha Naruto Soul Eater Vampire Knig...