More Than A Stepbrother → Old...

Od Jasarella

Book one of the Eleanor and Nathan series. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO AND ITS REALLY REAL... VĂ­ce

More Than A Stepbrother - Nathan Sykes Fanfic (Dirty)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Epilogue
SEQUEL POSTED!!!!!!
IMPORTANT READ!
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Quick Announcement!
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
important please read..
1 MILLION READS!!!!!!
MESSAGE
QUICK SHOUTOUT

Chapter Thirty Six

14.6K 264 38
Od Jasarella

****The Next Day****

ELEANOR'S POV--------------------------------

I looked at the clock and sighed, 6:30am, time to get ready. I climbed out of Nathan's grasp in the bed and changed into some skinny jeans, a sleeveless floral shirt and some heels.

Instead of doing my hair in its usual half up do, as i'm in a rush, i just brushed it and clipped my fringe up. Thank goodness Nathan helped me pack last night.

I sat on the bed and lightly shook a sleepy Nathan. "Nath" i whispered "Its time to say goodbye".

He sat up and pouted "I don't want you to go". "I know baby, but i have to. I will see you tonight i promise" i pulled him out of the bed and into the main room where everyone was waiting to say goodbye to me.

I hugged everyone except Teagan. "Can't wait to see you in that gorgeous dress tonight" Kelsey gushed. "I know your going to look stunning!" Nareesha joined in.

"Girls stop. Now come on and give me one last hug" i chuckled as we had a girly group hug. "So she looks nice in her dress? Because she won't tell me anything about it. She said it's a surprise" Nathan questioned them.

"We're not saying too much. But your in for a treat" they winked and held their thumbs up. I heard a car horn beep. "I think that's my ride".

 "Bye guys!" i waved to the others as Nathan walked me outside to the car. Whilst the driver put my bags in the boot, i turned to Nathan.

"I guess its goodbye for now" i sighed. "I guess it is, but i can't wait to see you tonight" he leant in and pressed his lips against mine.

They moved sync, we pulled away for breath. We looked at each other and smiled. I pecked his nose then his lips once more before he opened my door for me, i climbed in and he closed it. I waved as the car began to move.

I waved until i couldn't see him anymore. I turned around and sat back taking out my phone and going onto twitter.

I noticed i had over 7.5 million followers. I decided to tweet something out.

@EleanorSykes Just noticed how many followers i have. Gobsmacked, i love you guys so much. On my way to Amsterdam for the EMA's. So excited who's watching? #Excitedbutnervous 

The car stopped and the driver helped me with my bags. I walked into the airport to screaming fans being held back behind a bar and security.

I gasped at how many people there actually were. I took a picture and tweeted;

@EleanorSykes Aaaah so many people saying hello to me at the airport, thankyou so much for waiting for me. I'm a hopeless case when it comes to time ;P 

I noticed Mike walking over to me, he opened his arms out and embraced me into a hug. "So good to see you again" he smiled. "You too, you too. Is it alright if i go say hello?" i nodded my head towards the crowd. "Course. Their your public" he winked.

I chuckled turning and walking over to them, once they'd noticed their screams and cheers got louder and louder. I signed some people's notepads and pictures. Someone even asked me to sign their phone case in permanent marker.

I took pictures with fans and gave some hugs. "Eleanor, its time to go or else we're gonna miss our flight" Mika alerted me. I nodded turning to the crowd.

"Bye guys, thanks so much for coming to say hello!" i said loud enough for everyone to hear me, blowing a kiss and waving i followed Mike and boarded the plane.

We had private seats, beside the window. I plugged my earphones in my ears, put Burn by Ellie Goulding on then closed my eyes attempting some sleep.

****

"Eleanor, we've landed" Mike woke me. I nodded yawning and sitting up. I stretched and rubbed my eyes minding my makeup, making myself feel more awake.

We got our bags and got off the plane. We got into a limo which was taking us to the hotel. I tweeted;

@EleanorSykes Just landed in Amsterdam people! EMA's here i come!

"Hey Eleanor, check this out" Mike showed me on his ipad the MTV website where it showed us the amount of votes the people up for my award has.

At the moment Austin Mahone was in the lead soon followed my myself, then Cher Lloyd, Cody Simpson, Bridgit Mendler and Lorde. I can't say anything negative about being in 2nd position at the moment, Austin Mahone is extremely popular and has a great voice.

@EleanorSykes you guys know i don't ask for much, but your vote would really make my day <3 x on.mtv.com/1aYA9OQ 

I noticed a text from Nath, I read it and smiled.

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Hey, hear you've landed in Amsterdam. Don't worry you have my vote, and i'm getting all the others to vote too. Hope everything's okay. Our flight is in an hours time. So not too long apart now. I miss you <3 x N

I replied;

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

Heeeeey, yeah i have. Couldn't believe the amount of fans who greeted me at the airport, feels so surreal. Hope your flight goes alright. I miss you too baby, see you soon x E

I slipped my phone into my pocket and got out of the limo to more fans, but i wasn't allowed to go and say hello, i was just pushed into the hotel.

I had an idea since my suite was on the top floor, with the rooftop!

I opened the doors to the rooftop and walked outside. I looked over the safety bars and as soon as the fans saw me, they screamed. I noticed afew banners reading

I love you Eleanor!

#Neleanor for life!!!!

VOTE ELEANOR SYKES! 

I blew kisses down to them and waved making my way back inside. I admired the hotel suite. Personally, it was one of the most beautiful hotel suite's i've ever stayed in, and it made me feel so lucky.

****Later That Night****

I took a deep breath getting ready to step out of my limo and take on the red carpet. I wore the dress i bought yesterday, with some white heels, a pearl bracelet and of course the necklace Nathan bought me and i have never taken off.

My hair was curled and up in its half up do.

Suddenly, the door opened, i stepped out. A woman showed me to the red carpet area. I stood on the first part of the red carpet and placed my hand on my hip, rotating my leg slightly, doing the same with the other.

"I'm so bad at this" i chuckled to everyone. I did the same on the second part of the red carpet, i turned so my head was behind my shoulder, i lifted one leg up smiling.

I did afew more photo's. I turned to see the boys, Kels and Reesh all getting their photo's taken. They gave me thumbs up and a wink causing me to chuckle.

Nathan's face was just plastered with a wide grin. Once i'd done my last photo i stepped off the red carpet and was shown to the big stage where i'd be performing.

People gathered round and waited for me to start, including the boys and girls. I stood infront of the mic stand which held a sparkly microphone.

I heard the music start and i began to softly sing;

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

I pushed my ear-piece in.

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

I tightened my hand around the stand.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

I noticed loads more people joining onto the ground, thousands watched. I continued.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

Sparks came flying down behind me for more effect as my notes got higher.

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

I opened my eyes and smiled stepping back from the stand as everyone cheered and applauded me. I blushed and looked down chewing on my lip.

I looked up to see the boys, Kels, Reesh, Kev and Nano clapping, cheering, wolf whistling.

"Everyone give it up for Eleanor Sykes" a man with a microphone spoke. I smiled turning and walking down the steps leading off the stage.

Instantly i was embraced into a large hug by Nathan. He pecked my lips. I hugged the others. "You look beautiful" Nathan whispered into my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up, so i turned away.

We all walked into the building, down the stair case and finding our table. Mike managed to get me on the same table as the others. I sat in between Nath and Kels.

We watched and clapped to the people who had won awards and had gone up to collect them. "And now for Best New Artist award" the presenter spoke. The award i'm up for.

"And to present the award please put your hands together for Mr. Bruno Mars!" everyone cheered as Bruno appeared holding a card containing the name of the winner.

"The nominee's for Best New Artist award are" he started, "Cody Simpson, Cher Lloyd, Lorde, Bridgit Mendler, Austin Mahone and Eleanor Sykes" He left afew seconds between each name as a picture of each nominee appeared just after he said their name. Including me.

Nathan and Kelsey took my hands and squeezed them. "It has been very close but i'm happy to announce the winner of the Best New Artist award goes to.." he paused beginning to open the envelope in his hand.

The pause lasted for around a minute before he lent over to the microphone and opened his mouth.

"ELEANOR SYKES!"

I gasped, clamping my hand over my mouth in shock. Everybody cheered and everyone around our table stood up. Kelsey was the first to embrace me into a tight side hug.

I turned and my lips were pressed against Nathan's. I hugged everyone else quickly before making my way down the steps to the stage.

I walked up three steps and i was finally on the stage, once i was at Bruno's reach he hugged me, pecking my cheek and passing me my trophy.

I turned standing in front of the microphone. Everybody quietened down.

"Erm first of all thank you to everybody who voted for me. This was quite a shock, i haven't been signed that long and already i have an award. I'd like to thank my manager Mike, all the radio stations for having me, my friends, my family, my boyfriend because i wouldn't be able to do it without them. And once again thanks to everyone who voted for me. Thank you!"

Everyone clapped as i turned and walked off the stage through the curtain with Bruno. "Congratulations love" he smiled hugging me again.

"Thank you so much. I honestly can't believe it" i spoke into his ear and we pulled away. "Eleanor would you like escorting back to your table?" asked a built up man wearing a black suit.

"If its no trouble" i smiled. "No trouble at all" he turned and began walking. I followed and saw we were a flight of steps away from our table.

Once i'd reached the table, Nathan stood up and took my hand helping me round to my seat. I thanked him and sat down, placing my trophy in the middle of the table.

After afew more awards the show was over. "Eleanor we need to get you to the backstage party" Mike stood up. I nodded pecking Nathan's lips once more and following Mike to the backstage party area.

I was handed a microphone. I turned to see the celebrities and guests start piling in. "Okay Eleanor we're like in 3..2.." he did a finger for one and i smiled into the camera gripping the mic.

"Hello guys and welcome to the backstage party of the VMA's 2013 and what a show it has been. You have the front row seat to all the backstage, after-party gossip so lets get started!".

"First next to me we have the gorgeous girls and winners of the X Factor 2011, It's Little Mix!" the camera turned to it wasn't just me in the camera but Perrie, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne.

"Hi!" they all chorused. "How are you ladies your all looking absolutely stunning tonight" i smiled warmly at them. "Thank you. So do you" "Yes you look amazing" they all complemented.

"Thank you so first of all i must ask Perrie, are the rumors true? Are you and Zayn from One Direction engaged?" i asked.

She blushed and looked up to me "Yes its true". "Wow congratulations to the pair of you, your clearly made for each other and the perfect couple" i said.

I asked them afew more questions before they went off to enjoy the party.

"Next we have the amazing man himself, Mr. Bruno Mars!" The camera turned adding Bruno into the scene. We spoke for awhile then he went.

"Now next to me we have my five favourite boys in the world, its The Wanted!" the camera turned to the boys. "Boys, hello again" i chuckled. "First of all what did you think of tonight's show?" i asked.

"It's been amazing. The people who won really deserved it" Max winked at me. "Yes we're very proud" Nathan added. I giggled.

"Now we have some tweets for you" i was handed some cards containing tweets from fans off Twitter.

"Okay @SallieTW says please give a shoutout to me and my friend Trina. We're both huge fans". "Hi Sallie and Trina" the boys shouted out.

I moved onto the next tweet. "Okay @CryssSykesTW says So glad your in the US finally. Your all looking amazing in your outfits. Please give me a shoutout".

They said "Hi Crystal". 

(A/N: Used your user c: @CryssSykesTW)

"Next one is from @SukiMcguiness and she asked which would you rather eat for the rest of your life? Broccoli or Cabbage?" i say.

They all answered Cabbage except Jay and Tom who answered Broccoli.

"Alright boys thank you so much for speaking, go and enjoy the party" i smile at them. They flash me smiles and thumbs up before disappearing to get a drink.

"Now i know i haven't been asked to do this but as a treat for voting for me i'd like to sing you a quick snippet of a song my next song i'm hoping to release so here we go" i cleared my throat before singing;

You give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
Never get enough, I can’t stay away

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you
And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it (hey)
And I don’t care who sees it babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way 
I love the way 
Baby, I love the way
Ooh, I love the way
The way you love me

(A/N: Using some of Ariana's songs as she plays Eleanor. Just saying)

I heard some producers, camera men and celebrities who were watching clap. "Thanks. So that's abit of a song i wrote myself and hope to bring out sometime soon".

"Anyway that's all from me tonight, thank you so much for tuning in and for voting for me and making me win this award because i feel truly blessed. Thank you goodnight" i gave a slight wave.

The camera men said cut and that told me we were off air. I handed the microphone back.

I joined the others in the party, after awhile i gripped Nathan's hand as we walked out of the building and through the paps into a van.

Turns out tonight's been amazing.

A/N: MTASB's first Coming Up video on the side :D Jx 

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

59.5K 901 8
Read at your own risk I do not own these and I have not wrote them. I have not even read all of them so please do not take offense.
2.8K 72 36
He wasn't living, then she came along. This is a before her scenario. Read this at your own risk, it is bad. This is the very first book I have ever...
5K 56 11
THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS ARE RLLY BAD READ IF U DARE!đź’€ Just as what the title says Byler oneshots! This is my first proper type thing ive wrote...
29.3K 134 29
Nathan Sykes Fanfiction. He didn't know I existed, and he most likely never would. What I would later learn is that "most likely never" and "impossi...