The Devils Daughter: New World

By The_WingedWolf16

Catherine thought she was a normal girl living an ordinary life right up until her 16th birthday when she's t... More

Writer's note's
Chapter 1 - Abuse
Chapter 2 - Power trip
Chapter 3 - Cheerbitch
Chapter 4 - I can have a party?
Chapter 5 - The realm
Chapter 6 - Mated to an alpha
Chapter 7 - They found me!
Chapter 8 - Trapped
Chapter 9 - Left behind
Chapter 10 - Meeting the devil
Chapter 11 - Race
Chapter 12 - Training
Chapter 13 - where are They?
Chapter 14 - The change
Chapter 15 - caught you
Chapter 17 - A deal between devils
Chapter 18 - I'm an urban legend
Chapter 19 - The first clue
Writer's note's

Chapter 16 - An old witch tale

201 6 0
By The_WingedWolf16

It's been about seven years now and I've finally finished my training, the only difference is I still look sixteen, dad said it was because when you get your powers the ageing process stops so I'm practically immortal now.

When I'm not hanging around with Andrew or talking to my dad I usually just wonder the forests think of what I would do if there was a way to go back to the mortal realm.

I wish I could go back there and just have a normal life, the bushes behind me sounded putting me on high alert.

"Your Cathy aren't you?" A field voice said.

"Who and where are you?" A girl young emerged from behind a tree looking scared and confused.

"Please, you have to help me, the old lady said you could" the girl pleaded.

This field not a werewolf or a vampire, so what is she?

"What are you?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She looked even more confused then before.

"I mean are you a siren or something?"

"No, I-I'm human, please I just want to go home" she started to cry, she looked no older than seventeen.

"Can you take me to the old lady you were talking to before, the one who said I could help you" she nodded and headed back into the bushes.

----------------------------------------------------------

The girl led me to a large willow tree that stood by a small lake, as usual there was no life area except that one tree.

"This way" the girl hurried towards the tree.

"Hey, wait" I called out to her but kept running faster and faster the closer she got to the tree.

Once I was about to catch up to her she disappeared into the tree, I stopped instantly and then slowly got closer until I was arms length with the trunk.

"CATHY NO! GET AWAY FROM THERE!" Screamed a familiar voice, but as I went to turn around a hand came out of the tree and the next thing I knew I was somewhere else.

I was in what looked to be a small at the same time large cave mixed with a log cabin, there were pentacles, pentagrams, Anka's, hexagrams, triple moons and triquetras carved into every wall with such detail.

On the right stood two large cabinets made of a dark spruce wood with triquetras carved into the tops of them and glass doors, in them were hundreds of potions, crystals and charms, There was also a small table with a mortar and pastel, rose-gold candle holders and two knives that over the years I have learned are called artavus.

On the left was a portal looking thing kind of like the one in Lived park only smaller and this one was covered in charms from the ground up, it was a cute little place I have to admit but something about it made me feel uncomfortable at the same time the opposite.

A small old woman stood at the for end of the room with her back turned and mumbling to herself.

"Mala bonum, I found her, she's here" the girl said to the old lady who them turned around to face her.

"Please dear I told you to call me Mala" she smiled at the lost girl and turned to me.

"Hi" I said a little on edge.

"It's alright dear, i'm not going to hurt you, come and take a seat" she gestured to the three chairs and round table by a fire, I sat down beside the girl.

"So um..." I tried to tell the Mala that the girl said I could get her back to the mortal realm but I couldn't really do that without her name.

"I know why your here, I ask Stella to bring you here so she could get home" Mala piped up and smiled at me.

"But how?" I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"Simple, by useing your magic and an artavus of course" she brought over the two knives and set them on the table infront of me and Stella.

So that's your name? I asked her through a mind link, she nodded.

"Now, I'm sure Stella here told you who I am" Asked Mala.

"Not really, she found me and said she wanted to go home and the only way to do that is with my help and the 'lady' she was talking to before" I explained, Mala just laughed.

"Well deary, I'd ask your father to help get this girl back home but I'm guessing you know how he is"

"Yep, a total hot head who can surprisingly be calm when he wants to or when he's around me"

"Wait, who's your dad?" I gave Mala a look that said 'you-didn't-tell-her?' But she just waved it off and mind linked me.

I didn't think she needed to know.

Alright then, hold on... you have this power too?

Yes honey I do but lets keep on subject of getting this girl home before we talk about other stuff.

So do I tell her or not?

It's up to you if you want to tell her your the devils daughter.

"Hello?" We were brought back to the present by an un-entertained Stella.

"If I tell you who my father is you must never tell another soul when your back home do you understand?" I asked sternly, she stared at me for a while before nodding her head 'yes'.

"The devil" she looked at me dumb struck as if I had just told her that her parents just died.

"So... I-I'm in Hell!?" She barly spoke in a whisper.

"Kinda, while you mortals call it 'Hell' it's real name is the 'Shadow realm'" I explained, Stella seemed to have calmed down a little after that.

"So how do I get back home?" She asked nobody inpaticular.

"First the princess needs to bless each artavus in order for the portal to open" Mala took one of the artavus and demonstraighted what I needed to do to bless the knife.

"Cut a pentacle into the palm of your hand and repeat what I say" I took the knife and drew a pentacle into my hand, blood dripped from its sharp blade.

"per tempus et spatium, ex quo magnus BENEDICTIONES cultri summaque potestate tenebrarum, si iubes vadam in diversis locis et temporibus primus occurrit a fine usque ad finem temporum" Mala began.

"per tempus et spatium, ex quo magnus BENEDICTIONES cultri summaque potestate tenebrarum, si iubes vadam in diversis locis et temporibus primus occurrit a fine usque ad finem temporum" I copied what she said and looked down at the knife, it glowed a dark redy black and then went back to normal a few seconds later.

"Touch the other knife and it will do the same" said Mala, so I touched the other knife and it did but the colours of its glow were blue and white.

Mala took the first knife and went to the portal on the wall, she scratched a huge line from the top of the portal to the bottom, it opened up into Lived park the same place I had left from.

"It's Lived park, you helped me get back home how can I thank you?" Stella ranted on, and that gave me an idea.

"Do you live on 23 Angel street? " I asked.

"What about it?"

"That was my old house, if you go to the second room up stairs to your right there will be an old wooden box open it and you'll know what I want you to do from there" I told her, she half smiled at me and left through the portal before it closed.

"Thank you for your help Cathy, as a gift I know how much you've wanted to be back in the mortal realm with your friends, so I will give you the artavus so you can come and go through portals when ever you like without you father knowing" she handed both knives to me. I put one in my leg holster where my dagger should be and the other in my boot, next thing I knew I was being pulling out of the strange place within the tree and landing back first into the lake beside it. As I came up out of the water in saw Andrew and Daniel standing by the tree, Daniel had fear stricken across his face as if he knew what was going to happen next but Andrew on the other hand looked as if he was going to fall to the ground laughing any second.

"If you so much as even giggle you'll be thrown in here fast then you can run" I warned him but that only made him worse, he laughed so hard I didn't have to do anything as I watched him loose his balance and fall in. I teleported out of the water before he even hit it and stood by a laughing Daniel who had falling to the floor at this moment. Andrew was soaked to the bone as I went to help him out but we all know what he did next, that's right as soon as he hand a hold on my hand he pulled me in, Daniel couldn't stop laughing his ass off at how childish we were being nd I'm guessing Andrew had the same idea as me because he went to grab Daniel but I beet him to it, he was flying over the lake while laughing out of breath.

"Come on guys I was only kidding" he begged when I brought him closer to the water, Andrew and I gave each other the evil look that always meant 'do-it', next thing Daniel knew was he was going head first into the lake and this time it was me and Andrew who got the last laugh and high fived each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.7K 57
He's always lurking in the shadows, always watching. She can feel his presence constantly, but she can tell no one. She is alone. The kingdom rests o...
324K 4.4K 58
Charlie was just you average seventeen year old half werewolf, quarter vampire, quarter witch mix trying to live her life. Then her grandmother who w...
502K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1.2K 66 41
Arual Castle has a normal life. Good friends and family. Teenage drama and slight depressed, but on her 16th birthday all that begins to change. She...