Adopted By Mari!

By kiakiakia78

Cierra is a 12 year old girl who is stuck in a crappy orphanage where she gets abused, until she gets adopted... More

Character info
Chapter One!
Chapter Two!
Chapter Three!
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five!
Chapter Seven!
Chapter Eight!
Chapter Nine!
Chapter Ten!
A/N
Chapter Eleven!
Chapter Twelve!
Chapter Thirteen!
Chapter Fourteen!
HELP.
Chapter Fifteen!
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen!
Finale!
1,000 READS

Chapter Six!

880 25 5
By kiakiakia78

Mari's POV
Now that Cierra's feeling better she's gonna help me plan Peter and I's wedding. I want Courtney to be my maid of honor, Tyler to be the ring bearer, and Cierra to be my flower girl plus the rest of the Smosh family.
Third Person POV
The entire Smosh Family was excited about the upcoming wedding, due to the fact Mari had to wear a dress. Peter tried his best to keep Cierra out of the wedding but Mari ignored him. Mari had to look for dresses with Courtney, Olivia, and Cierra. "Do I have to wear a dress? Can I wear a suit instead?" Mari asked slightly annoyed with the scratchy dress. "No! You have to wear a dress with a flower crown!" Olivia yelled. "Flower Crown? Really?" Cierra asked amused. Pretty soon they settled on a dress and headed home.

Here's the dress!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...
2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...