Plan C (Completed)

Av Itslonggoneliv

He watched my birth; we would crawl around following each other. We'd have sleepovers and giggle all night; h... Mer

.Prologue.
Chapter 1 - Awkward
Chapter 2 - The Beach
Chapter 3 - I'm so Outfit
Chapter 4 - Commencing Plan C
Chapter 5 - School Sucks
Chapter 6 - Hideout
Chapter 7 - Rage Quit
Chapter 8 - Anger Issues Baby
Chapter 9 - Keep Dreaming Sunshine
Chapter 10 - Fairies On Crack
Chapter 11 - Hypocrite's Anyone?
Chapter 12 - Touch
Chapter 13 - The Runway
Chapter 14 - Happily Ever After
Chapter 15 - High
Chapter 16 - Makeup Dilemma
Chapter 17 - A Dream
Chapter 18 - Find Somebody
Chapter 19 - Exotic Kisses
Chapter 20 - Angry Love
Chapter 22 - Stranger
Chapter 23 - The End
Amelia's Letter
Reece's Letter
Mariah's Letter
Sophie's Letter
Nina's Letter
Liv's Mum's Letter
Chris' Letter
Liam's Letter
Epilogue
Trailer and Thanks!

Chapter 21 - Loving Ain't Easy

1.5K 71 6
Av Itslonggoneliv

It's been two years now and finally I'm twenty...

Naw I'm just pulling your leg (;

Anyway, let the chapter commence!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I hold hands with Reece a strange feeling causes my stomach to erupt. Not like when you're holding hands with your true love, but when someones full-on glaring at you. Perverts.

We both continue down the hallway, I take a glance at Reece to see he has his thinking face on. That can't be good. My eyes cast forwards again when I realise he's noticed me staring at him. Reece's low chuckle vibrates through his entire body and mine.

"Stare as much as you like, comes with couple privileges," Reece's words confuse me a bit, couple privileges? "What are these privileges?" I ask quizzically, are they like some sort of 'I'm allowed to touch you in public but no one is allowed to look,' type of thing? That's actually kind of disgusting...

"Staring, holding hands, threatening people who come near you, you know the obvious stuff like touching and doing the de-," I reach my small hand out and slap him up-side the head while rolling my eyes.

Boy's these days.

"Shut up you neanderthal," Reece feigns hurt while I latch onto my locker, I spin my lock dial four times and soon enough it clicks open. "Can you carry my English textbook and binder?" Reece nods and hauls the two books out of my grasp, finally, the extra weight is taken off and we're both able to go to class.  

We both start walking hand in hand to our first classes. Reece isn't in any of my classes which sucks a lot, because right now I'm pretty sure he's my only friend, also there's the fact that Amelia the conniving bitch is his sister and Liam the over-dramatic king of badness is his best friend. I'm kind of scared that I've ruined all of my friendships and also Reece's family relationship.

I can't believe I thought Amelia was my friend, she used to be so sweet. If anything I would have thought Nina would have been the dob me in, turns out Amelia was just a silent killer.

Or a silent Nina.

Upon feeling Reece's hand disappear, I turn to see that we're in front of his first class. "Bye Liv," Reece kisses my cheek and walks into his class. Sighing, I start to walk to my classroom.

I wonder what Liam's doing, I hope he's okay. I really don't want to lose him again, I just got him back. If I could I would fix this fucking puzzle and use glue to keep it there. Stupid brain, stupid Reece, stupid Liam, stupid heart, everything is just so fucking stupid. 

Especially yourself.

Okay, extra stupid subconscious, but you know I am pretty stupid, I haven't even finished any of my homework for over three days, when did my life become a musical?

I swear it was never this cliche.

Then again, I am one of those cliche-lov- "Hey! Watch where you're going asshole," I snap. I should learn to keep my trap shut. 

"Say's the girl who was looking at the floor," a guy huffs, I tilt my head up and see his beautiful face.

 "Liam..."

 Liam seems to have come of recognition because his brown eyes have widened to the extreme. "Liv, look I'm sorry for what I said the other day-, okay no I'm not. I was serious," Douche.

"Not making this situation any better, Davidson," I warn while posing like those bitches you see in teen fiction movies, maybe if I stand like this he'll be scared and beg for my forgiveness. 

"I shouldn't have fought him, I just overreacted a bit, but I swear I'm over you and I'll let the little love fest carry on in peace," He says spitefully. I roll my eyes at his antics, almost avoiding the pang of sadness deep down in my little heart. 

How can he be over me? He can't be, right? Right? 

Why do you even care if he likes you anymore or not, you have a boyfriend; a very hot boyfriend. Liam's hotter though...

"Right, okay then." Did he think I was going to beg for him to love...like me in that way again? Because I sure as hell wasn't, or you could say beach. Punny...

(A/N Wtf? I can't even remember what that pun's about...)

AN 07.09.21 Still can't remember

I take a large step away from him and glide out of the hallway towards the cramped, over-heated, stinky, classroom. English time.

Wait...

Where are my books? I definitely got them out of my locker and closed the door, but what happened to them after that? Didn't I give them to Reece? I probably did.

Because I, Lively Adams, am the most idiotic and forgetful person there is on planet earth. I'm worse than Dory. "Uh, Mr Jones?" I ask, raising my hand to catch his attention. 

His brown eyes which are cased in two frames of glass flicked over to me. "Yes, Miss. Adams?" Placing my hand back on the table I go to respond. "May I get my books from my locker?" His stern gaze makes me fidget in my seat. 

"Why don't you have them with you?" Seriously? Can I just go get them? "Fine, suit yourself. I'll just sit here doing nothing while you teach." I glower at him and he turns back to teaching.

Wow, just wow. 

Sighing, I lean back on my chair and stare out the window. I wonder what's gotten into Liam, it's not like I did anything wrong. I just didn't want to wait for him to decide whether or not he wanted to be with me.

Is that so bad?

I didn't think so, but apparently, Liam does. When did he start liking me anyway? It's not like I'm anything special, sure I may be pretty, rich and smart, but in the end, I'm as human as anyone else. My personality got to be shit. AN 07.09.21 IT IS.

"Psst," an annoying person buzzes in my ear, "Psst," they continue this sound until I snap to face them. "What?!" I whisper yell.

I look over my shoulder to see a note in a boys hand. Plucking it out of his grip, I unfold the crumpled up dead tree, the words read in very messy handwriting...

Did anyone ever tell you, you look exactly like a constipated turtle when you're angry?

-L

Rolling my eyes, I flip the paper over and start writing back.

You'd know all about constipated turtle's, seen as you are one.

-L.A

Lame, I know but what else is there to do when you actually can't do any work? I toss the paper in the direction it came from, I hear a grunt and a scattering noise. Sighing from boredom, I pick at my chipping nails.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder, causing me to turn and see the same boy hand me a small crumpled up piece of white paper. 

Another letter from Liam.

Hardy har har, you crack me up. Where are your books?

-L

My eyes flicker over Liam's awkward handwriting. I turn around to see Liam raising his eyebrow at me, I just give him a slight shrug and throw the paper back at him with my newly written words. 

I forgot that I gave them to Reece 

-L.A

Liam rolls his eyes and smirks. I actually don't feel that shitty for breaking up a friendship, they never really hung out anyway. Suddenly the bell goes and I'm pulled out of my seat by a horde of hungry teenagers.

Once out of the class I notice Reece and Chris standing across the hall from me. "Hey, guys!" I yell out to the two unsuspected boys. Simultaneously they both look up to see me jogging towards them.

Reece's eyes light up when he notices my presence, he opens up his arms for me to run into but I just completely miss them by ducking underneath them and jumping onto Chris who is holding a packet of skittles.

Well, was holding a packet of skittles.

"Hey! Those are mine!" Chris yells trying to push me off his back, I just giggle and jump down. "Sharing's caring child," I tell him in a fake motherly tone. He rolls his eyes and snatches the bag away from me. 

"Well I don't care so there is no need to share." He states proudly shoving the remaining skittles down his throat. After a bit, I hear slight coughing behind me.

Turning around, I notice a jealous looking Reece standing there with his arms folded and a pout on his lips. Giggling again, I lean onto his chest. A dull aching feeling erupts in my stomach.

"Hey," I tell him softly, his built arms take over my petite frame and a warm smile shines on his face. "Hey," Reece whispers leaning his forehead on mine so that our noses are brushing against each other.

His pink lips slide along mine as he brings his lips even closer. I brace myself and close my eyes, suddenly his lips are moving along mine and a feeling of confusion washes over me. This was our first kiss and it's the blandest kiss known to man.

His lips were working fast along with mine but a feeling to regret and awkwardness washes over me, he slowly pulls away and I notice how his kiss wasn't anything compared to Liam's. It was rushed and passionless. 

Nothing more than what you feel when you kiss your own hand. "That was..." He trails off in confusion, "Interesting." My voice is soft and tense as he nods. I think he realises that the kiss was terrible.

"Uh, Liv?" He ushers me to move to a corner with him. I oblige and follow him into a deserted corridor. "What is it? Is it about that terrible kiss?" I ask again in a soft voice, he casts his eyes to the floor and I take in a deep breath.

"Uh, no not really. I know it was rushed so you probably didn't think it was that great." Nodding he continues, "I was just wondering if you'd like to come around for dinner, my parents sort of want to meet the girl I've been dating for just over a week." Reece rocks us both back and forth as he whispers his questions into my hair.

"Will Amelia be there?" I ask clutching onto his top and looking away from his eyes. "No, she's in Sydney for a class trip, so are the twins." I nod and look back into his ocean-deep eyes.

"Sure, I'd love to meet them." He begins to grin at me and I smile back, he quickly tells me he has a meeting soon and has to go. But, he leaves a little kiss on my forehead before leaving me.

There's this one thing that I'm worried about though. It's the fact that the kiss we shared was nothing but a lustful make-out session and also the fact that my smile didn't exactly reach my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter completed. Sorry it took so long, I sort of had writers block and I've been very tired lately. Anyway, on Friday (August the 19th depending on where you live) it's my birthday. I shall be 13...

AN 07.09.21 WTF I WAS 12? THIS IS A HORNY BOOK FOR A 12-YEAR-OLD - sincerely 18-year-old me.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.ENJOY

-L.R

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
104K 4.2K 190
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
598K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!