Jack Wilder X Reader - Two of...

themag1c1an

You've been a homeless aspiring magician since you were 16, to avoid getting caught by an orphanage. 7 years... Еще

Years
You Steal Wallets?
Magic Hand
Follow The Hearts
She's Like Us
Security Issues
The Breach In The System
What Is In The Box
My Meet With Rhodes
Time to Get to Work
Exposing Day
Not All As Planned
Meeting the Boss
You're Magicians and Theifs
The Oldest Magic Shop in the World
Help From the Inside
What You Don't Know
Easy Part
Hard Part
Not Much Time
The Almost Death of Dylan Shrike
The Fool
Unbeautiful
Jesse
Sleeping Arrangements
New Year's Eve Morning
Good Luck
Finish Up
Happy New Year
Post-Show Celebration With 'Rockin' New Year's Eve'
Not Your Fault
The Story of Reign
LA-Bound
Old Friends
Disgusting
Over 900 Hours of Film
Back to Herself
Something to Feed on
Back to the Marvelous New York City Only to Go to Jersey City Instead
Vodka, Reddi Wip, and Nutella in 10° Weather? Sure, Why Not?!
Tell Me Something About Her
The Tattoo
And The Trip Comes To An End
The Grand Finale
Final Author's Note, Hidden References, & J.D.A. FanFiction Preview
I See You Now is Here
Please Read
Update!
July 6 2020

Drive Baby Drive

9.3K 276 102
themag1c1an

~JACK'S P.O.V.~

I met Dylan and Marritt at the meeting point. "Dylan? What happened?" I asked, as I got on 1 of the 5 black motorcycles.

"Chase," Marritt replied. "Found out about here, and where we're performing the finale."

"How did we get found out again?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. Danny had shown up, and he too got on 1 of the motorcycles.

"It's fine," Dylan assured him. "We'll just cut to the finale now."

As Danny stuttered with his words, I asked over him "(Y/N), where's (Y/N)?"

"I'm right here!" she called, as she ran towards us, and got on the last motorcycle. "What the hell happened?"

"My goddamn brother," Marritt said.

"Don't worry about it, we just have to get to the destination," Dylan told us. "(Y/N), can you handle it?"

"I can, have you asked the guys that?" she replied, as she fastened the helmet on her head.

"Good point."

"C'mon, let's go!" I said, as I started up the motorcycle. But as I drove, a black van appeared, followed by 2 others, and there was gunfire. "Shit!" The motorcycle tipped, and crashed into a wall, and I slid to a stop in the middle of the road.

"Jack!" I heard (Y/N) cry out. 

"I'm fine!" I shouted back. 

Dylan and Danny started driving too, and I weaved through them, and ran up to 1 of the vans, and dealt with the 4 men coming out of it. I smashed the first man with the car door, and the second man I threw to the ground, and stepped on his face. The third man, I yanked out of the car, and threw to the ground. He got up, and I punched him in the face as hard as I could. 

The final man was still in the car, when I heard a voice yell "Jack get outta there!" I did as told, and just in time, too. 

A motorcycle smashed into the car, and the car lit on fire. "Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. I saw that it was (Y/N)'s bike, and she was on the back of Danny's bike. Marritt finally got his motorcycle working, and started driving. However, he couldn't keep it stable, and he ended up tipping over too, and as Marritt fell off, the bike slid into the wall, and caught fire. 

2 men ran over to him, and aimed their guns at him, as the rest of us were held at gunpoint also, and we put our hands in the air. Each of us were taken by 2 men, put us in handcuffs and thrown into another truck, which we didn't see had come. We all sat down; me, Dylan, and (Y/N) on the left and Danny and Marritt on the right.

In the back sat Arthur Tressler and Walter Mabry, accompanied by the ever-so-annoying Chase McKinney, in front of a few screens.

"Okay," Chase said, as he started pointing at each of us, starting with Marritt, then Danny, then Dylan, then me, then finally (Y/N). "Feeling fear, fear, anger, anger-" he stopped at (Y/N). He started focusing on her, and looking into her eyes.

She returned the most menacing death glare anyone's ever seen. "And, emotionless robot."

"That's enough, Mr. McKinney," Art said.

"I have feelings," she told Chase flatly. "I'm just hiding them."

"She's pretty good at it," Marritt added.

"It's so nice, to see you all again," Art told us. "But since were such old friends, let's skip the formalities. One of you, has something we require. So give it over."

We all sat in straight-faced silence for about a minute. Me and (Y/N) glanced at each other, and I watched her hand gestures. It was a mixture of pointing and sign-language letters. First, she pointed at the handcuffs. Then, she made 2 fists, and put 1 on top of the other, and twisted each fist opposite of each other 90 degrees. Then, she held up 5 fingers. Then, she held up her thumb and pinkie, then made an "O" with her fingers. 

I think what she was trying to say was "These handcuffs were made by 5 year old's."

I grinned at her, and we looked back around the truck.

"Nothing?" Walter asked. "At all? Really?"

We sat in silence until we reached the barge. We were yanked from the truck, and taken to the private jet. It was a replica of Art's, we used Jesse's as a model for making the fake. We were dragged into the plane, as I heard Art yell "Get those light's off me!" and Walter repeatedly yell "Let's go, let's go!"

We were thrust into seats in the front of the plane. Me and (Y/N) sat across from one another, Marritt and Danny were on the other side of us, and Dylan sat all by himself behind me. After Art and Walter sat down, the plane "took off."

"You make it almost too easy," Walter told us. "Even in your hilarious attempts to be unpredictable end up following the same pattern. Each and every time. Set up, set up, set up, and big reveal. Which, tonight, was going to be stroke of midnight, middle of the temps, tell me if I'm wrong."

We all remained silent, Danny gave his usual smug look when Walter turned to him.

Walter turned around again. "Well, there will be a big reveal. And it will come now."

"The stick, dear boy," Art told Dylan.

"No," he said back.

"Fine," Walter said, and he turned to (Y/N). "We'll start with her."

One of the men pulled out a knife, and placed it right over her left shoulder. I wanted to get up, but I knew if I did, I'd be dead before her.

"Give it to 'em," Dylan said to Danny.

"Come on, Danny," I urged. 

"Do it."

Danny sighed, and he put his hand in his pocket. He looked up at us in horror. "It's not here."

We all looked around at each other in horror, but (Y/N) giggled. The man dragged the knife along a 3 inch line on the top of her shoulder, leaving a bloody wound.

"Ow!" she said. "Guys, take it easy!"

We all looked at her in confusion. 

"When I was on Danny's motorcycle, I took the stick from him. I don't really trust his judgement, but since Dylan is saying to give it over, I guess it's okay to," she explained. 

The man with the knife started to reach over to search her only pockets, which were on her chest, but she pulled back. "Whoa whoa whoa, the only person who can touch those are me," she said(which made me laugh a little), she twisted her wrists, and the supposedly un-crackable handcuffs fell off. The man with the knife got ready with the knife. "Whoa, take it easy, I'll put 'em back on!"

"How'd you-" Walter started.

"Easiest handcuffs I've ever broken out of. Who made these, a 5 year old? You should be embarrassed." She reached into her pocket, and pulled out the black case, and tossed it to Walter, then put the handcuffs back on.

Walter took the stick out of the case. "We'll have a closer look," he said, as he put it under a machine.

I leaned in closer to (Y/N), who was leaning back, letting the blood drip onto her black jacket and through the white t-shirt underneath. "You okay?" I asked, barely over a whisper.

She nodded. "I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. I should've done-"

"No, it wasn't your fault. I took the stick from Danny, if I didn't I wouldn't be bleeding. Doesn't matter, he's probably gonna throw us out of the plane anyways, to avoid getting blood on the seats."

I watched Walter turn to Art. "It's real."

We all looked around in astonishment. "What?" we all whispered to one another. 

"Bring them here," Art said. We were all pulled up, and dragged over to where Walter and Art were. Art held out a bottle of champagne for us to observe. Personally, I'm not a champagne guy. Pino Noir, yes, but not champagne. "This, is the most expensive bottle of champagne in the world. 1.2 million dollars. And I saved it just for this occasion."

"Honestly, same bottle, Liquor Shack, 700k," Marritt said.

"You kidding?!" (Y/N) said. "Same bottle, Black Market, 50k."

"Bargain," I muttered.

"I think that one would be more than I bargained for."

I laughed.

"You got what you want," Dylan said. "Does that mean you'll let us go?"

"No," Walter said, then he turned to Chase. "Chase, what should we do with them?" 

I held my breath, and hoped that the hypnosis worked. 

Chase shrugged. "Throw 'em out."

I let out the softest sigh of relief, before we were dragged towards the plane door, and it opened, letting in a cold gust of air. 

We all screamed and resisted being tossed out of the plane. However (Y/N) was the least resistant, so she could get medical attention sooner. And, as she was tossed out, I heard her shout 1 word;

"JACK!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!" I shouted back, before I too was thrown out about 30 seconds after. I landed on the black mat, and slid myself to the back half of the plane. I saw Li tending to (Y/N)'s wound, as she put on her trench coat. I picked mine up, and put it on. "You okay?" I asked her quietly, as I walked towards them.

"She'll be just fine," Li said, as he placed a cotton pad on the wound, and used some medical tape to keep it there. 

She finished putting on the trench coat, thanked Li, and walked towards me. "Li's got Brent in his Jeep."

"Why?" I asked, as Marritt and Dylan ran towards us, and grabbed their coats.

"I plan on exposing him too tonight."

"Sounds cool."

Danny then ran towards us, and put on his jacket too. "You okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "I'm fine."

"C'mon," I said. "Let's get to the wing."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
The Deal Sophi

Любовные романы

527K 13.9K 43
(Seven years ago) (Sean) "I will help you with your debts if you do something in return for me." (Skylar) "You can't help me... In case you haven...
6K 380 22
This is a sequel to Looper, so it won't make much sense unless you read the first one. He came back to haunt you, in a world that was supposed to be...
Reject (mxm) Isabella Kai

Про оборотней

5.4M 215K 49
Paranormal Romance (Werewolf) You know that movie Jerry Maguire? It's about this sports agent who got fired for suddenly having a conscience. Anyway...