Love Games (Slow Updates)

By KRICH99

Sexual Shorties To Tickle Your Desire .//Rated R// Mature Content (Read At Your Own Risk !) //Comment +Vote More

Stay Here...Please ?
Whatever?!
Summer Camp
I Still Want You
Ain't Looking For No Love Thing
Best Friends Brother
Through The Window
Hot Love
The Kiss
Infatuation
What A Break Up !
BodyGuard
Bodyguard 2
His Stalker
I Want You To Myself
The Things I Would Do To That Man .
Give Me You
Hard Work
The Spontaneous Cold
You
Just Gimme Some!
In Love
My Knight
Secret Sensuality
Be Mine
Dirty Doze
Issues
I Never Knew ...
Cyber
Tutor
Scaredy-cat!
Im Bored, Baby?
Lets Play Dominator!
Bestfriends Or Not?

Talk To Me

1.4K 4 0
By KRICH99

Stepping through the small doorway, I squeezed between the numerous people who were here to get drunk and high. I wasn't here to do that!

I was here to turn the fuck up!

But as I reached the kitchen I spotted the main person I came to see. Tyrus. And the lord above knows that caught alone with him, I can't guarantee my actions would be decent. I strolled over to the counter and stood across from him and poured myself a Fanta fruit twist in one of the thousands of red cups, making it seem as if I was completely oblivious to him in front of me.

I felt his eyes on me so I continued without saying anything and took a sip of my drink turning to walk away until I heard him shout my name over the loud music. I smirked sneakily and swivelled back around to him with the cup still at my lips. I gave a simple wave to tease him.

Leaning over the counter he smiled "So you're just gonna act like you didn't see me?" He caught my hand in his.

" I wasn't even paying attention, sorry" I brought the cup from my mouth and smiled back.

"How are you anyways, Miss Kia" he came around to where I stood leaning back against the counter.

"I'm good, you?" I said over the pumping music watching how his eyes flickered at me.

"Yeah, now you're here" he placed his fist and elevated thumb under my chin. My heart thumped hard in my chest.

Why does he have this hold over me?

"You're too much" I chuckled, blushing a little and shaking his hand from under my chin.

" don't speak too soon, you ain't seen all of me yet " his hand snaked over the granite to land on top of mine. My blush grew across my cheeks rapidly, letting him see my sudden shyness.

" come, everyone else is in the other room" He stepped back and grabbed my hand waking in the opposite direction, I just followed behind. We reached the front room where I spotted all of our mutual friends. Suddenly Laura, out of nowhere, sprung out and hugged me, then slowly pulled back to look at me. Not to my surprise, as I looked down I saw what she was looking at, we were, unfortunately, wearing the same playsuit! It was black lace with a minimal zip on the back and we bought them together, but what we failed to do was tell each other when we were going to wear them.

After around 3 minutes of staring intently at each other, we burst out laughing. My best friend and I had these moments a lot and all I could do was shove her playfully whilst rolling my eyes. The chuckling died down and I couldn't hold it in anymore "So the one day we don't check what each other are wearing, we turn up in the same damn outfit." she looked down at us and playfully mugged me.

"Well don't just stand here get someone to take a picture of us, my IG is dead, this will defo get it popping " she nudged me a bit, making her chuckle.

" But who?" I looked around and saw him looking at me, I mentally smirked.

" I'll take it !" Tyrus stood up and slid my phone out my back pocket, also grazing my ass a bit.

He got into position in front of us as Laura snaked her arm around my waist and I copied. We leaned out a bit to pose and were waiting for a queue for him to take the picture. "Smile," he said behind my massive iPhone. We heard it click and we moved towards him to see but he shooed us back.

"to finesse the gram you gotta take more than one" the low grumble in his voice killed me a little inside. We shuffled back into the little space and got into the same position. "And Kia, suck in your booty, don't need anyone looking at what's mine" he added looking for my reoccurring blush. Laura nudged me, signalling me to make a slick come back.

" I wasn't notified about this possession of my backside". I smirked cunningly. He shifted a bit and hid behind the camera again. I saw in the corner of my eye the mini fist pump plunge into the air, she was proud!

" you know I secured that ass from the first time we met, that's why you ain't talked to no nigga longer than a couple of days coz you stay chilling with me. Now stop forcing me to state the obvious and lemme take these pictures." Laura giggled and stumbled a bit making it really awkward again. I posed again, this time pulling in my butt and stuck up a peace sign. I smiled cheekily and widened my eyes as the flash blinded me a bit.

" Good, now make sure you send them by the end of tonight so a can post them " she took the phone from his hand and began tapping away before slapping it back in my hand.

" K I will" I kissed her cheek and smiled sweetly. I only did this coz I knew I probably would forget and wanted to apologise from now.

I sat down on the couch and looked out into the full living room. I didn't notice before how many people were in here and how many were wasted, only an hour into the party. I smiled a little thinking of what it would be like to be drunk right now. After seeing them like this I knew I  NEVER  wanted to get drunk, tipsy maybe but the state of them was horrid.

Breaking me out of my daze, I realise that I was being pulled into another place. All I saw was the bright light and realised where I was. "Why am I in the bathroom ?" I looked around and finally, my eyes settled on him.

"It's the only place we can talk, all the bedrooms are occupied and I feel like we ain't talked in a while" he licked his lips slowly and touched my chin. I shivered at his touch moving back a little.

He suddenly grasped my ass and pulled me in seeing that I was uneasy. "Don't you want to talk ?" I nodded, feeling his minty breath on my neck. It trickled down my spine, making me straighten up.

" but is talking what you really wanna do, cus your not making conversation?" my body was sinking into his.

" I'm talking a different type of language, I thought you'd understand it?" he lowered his lips onto my awaiting neck and kissed softly. This was my biggest weakness and I was slowly losing the will to argue or form smart comebacks.

"I do," I said breathlessly. His head curved into the crook of my neck, his tongue was circling the free space which sent my head falling back to give him more access. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the caressed the back of his neck with my fingertips. All I could think about was how far we could go, and if I was ready. He was someone I could trust, because of how well I knew him. And it's not as if I hadn't wanted him for a long time, I just didn't know until recently how much he liked me.

He told me officially last week. It was when he came to my dorm and we were eating pizza and watching movies. At the fattest moment of the evening where I had forced an unbelievable amount of pizza in my mouth, he decided to tell me that he liked me and that we should see where things go.

" you think those bedrooms are free yet? " he breathed out, pulling me tighter.

" I know somewhere better where we can 'talk' but you're gonna have to wait." I huffed, bringing my head up to him. I took his face in my hands and kissed his lips with so much passion that I even forgot where I was for a second. he kissed back opening my mouth with his and darted his tongue. I moaned, pressing our foreheads together and pulled away looking up into his eyes.

" show me now " he whispered pecking my lips again and removed his hands from my ass to my waist. I licked my lips, taking the bottom into my mouth. he watched me as I spun around, taking his hand and opened the door of the bathroom, suddenly engulfed by the music and heated air again. I turned back to look at him and he was still watching me, probably wondering where I was going and how fast we could get there.

" I said later, but for now let's enjoy this party" I walked us towards the living room, but he stopped us at the doorway. He came up behind me moving my hair out of my neck,

" you're always teasing me" he pecked my shoulder and I giggled at him.

" What fun would it be if I gave you what you want straight away " I leaned back on to him to whisper back in his ear. I walked out of his embrace and began dancing with Laura who was so drunk, that I'm sure she didn't even recognise me. I whined my hips to the current song and thought about Tyrus who I knew was watching me intently. I glanced behind me to see him standing with his group of friends chatting, but his eyes stayed on me as if trying to pull me over with them. I smirked and turned away knowing how much of a tease I was being and how I was gonna carry this on all night.

#*#*#*#*#*#Hours Later*#*#*#*#*#*#*

It was around 4 am when we got back from the party and everyone was still drunk and those who didn't drink were tired and ready to go straight to bed. me on the other hand, I was full of energy, teasing Tyrus all night had given me this burst of fuel to keep going and now that we were home, I was still buzzing. There was a large group us standing in the hallway, slowly diverting to our rooms. I successfully got Laura to her room in block B and was currently walking back with Jason and Tyrus to Block C where we all stayed.

"Ok guys this is me" Jason slurred and gave us both hugs, falling at his front door and searching for his keys. we both laughed and continued to walk towards our rooms.  mine was the next stop as we walked down the hallway and we stopped right in front of my room. it was incredibly tense and even the ride here, I masked my expressions and tried to avoid eye contact with him at all costs.

"So now I've got you alone, are we gonna finish our conversation from earlier?" he smirked, throwing me against the wall near my door. I gasped loudly and smiled at him as he drew closer to me.

" Well if you come inside ill show you," I said looking up at him. I then grabbed my key fob and pressed against the reader of my door, knowing he was right behind me. the green light flashed and I turned the handle slowly, making sure to that I didn't make too much noise, not like there was anyone sleeping on a Friday night. the warmth of my room hit me and held the door for him to come in and when he did, he closed the door slowly and stood in the middle of my carpet staring at me.

" do you wanna drink or something" I offered to prolong the matter at hand.

" Nah I'm good, I'm craving something else" he stepped forward to me and leant me against the window seal. I breathed out hard and stuck out my ass as he pressed against me.

"mmm," I moaned as I felt his hand slip across my ass and between my legs to my pussy. he palmed me softly but my sensitivity was so high that my breathing increased rapidly at his touch.

" get on the bed" he whispered into the back of my head. He let go of me and stepped back, letting me walk towards the bed and lay down. I lifted the corner of my shorts and showed the waistband of my panties. I bit my lip at the sight of him staring down at me and arched my back in anticipation, I wasn't even going to try and hide how much I wanted him right now.

"What you waiting for?" I dipped my hand between my legs and moaned. I could see he was turned on like he didn't know what to do with himself. He stalked towards me with the most mysterious look on his face. at the edge of the bed, he started to undress himself, starting with his shirt and then his trousers. when he was down to his boxers he climbed onto the bed and lowered himself down to hover over me. he pressed his face into my chest and rubbed circles on my pussy where his hand had sneakily retreated to without my knowledge. he lifted his face out of my chest, he connected his eyes with mine and I swooned at the gaze he held on me. Trailing my fingers down his chest, I heard him groan as I got lower and lower. Once I got to his piece, I carefully stroked over his boxers, feeling his size which slightly frightened me. There was much more than I expected.

" baby stop teasing" he closed his eyes and pecked my lips. I agreed that he'd been teased enough so I pulled out the elastic and shoved my hand in letting the material snap back against the back of my hand. I grasped at his large size and pumped my hand slowly up and down his length, and again I heard his throat grumble, and he pressed his face back into between my breasts. " your hands feel so good on my bare skin" he quivered. I smiled and circled my thumb on his tip, instantly shifting him forward. "shit" I hummed in his ear in response and removed my hand to lick my palm and continue to work on his member. I could feel him growing even more in my hand, well at least that's what I thought the pulsating was.

" you're so big in my hand." I choked when he kissed on my neck.

" I wanna be inside you so bad" he huffed feeling my wet hand slip down to the base near his balls.

"mmmm" I moaned bringing my hand back up squeezing my boob at the thought of him plunging into my soaking wet opening. So he lifted off of me and pulled the play suit off of my body , staring down at me once again. he got between my legs and pulled my panties to the side.

" you ready ?" he asked. I nodded and pulled him down to me to kiss on his lips as he lined up with my entrance and thrust into me. I screamed out clutching to him quickly as if it would make any difference to the fact that he was stretching me out. He pulled out and then re-entered pushing deeper into me letting both of us moan out in pleasure. " you feel so good" he whispered in my ear making me tremble. I was in love with a boy who talked during sex, it made me feel sexy and turned me on so much because who doesn't want a guy to tell them how much they're enjoying you.

"Oh, don't stop," I said, hoping that he would continue on this position for a while. I was loving the feeling of him on top of me and the ability to hug him tightly to my body made the pleasure so much more intense. And I'm sure just hearing me, fueled his movements to speed up and dig deeper if it was humanly possible.

Tyrus forced his hand between our bodies and felt around until he found my clit. I gasped while his lips still lay on mine and hummed at the feeling of him rotating his fingers on the most sensitive part while thrusting inside of me. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I couldn't speak, couldn't moan or do anything but just lay there with my mouth wide open. I held him tight against me and he continued to work seamlessly with the end goal being my release which he knew was near. A shocking warning raced up my body from my feet making my toes curl. My orgasm was so close, I could taste it. He grunted as I clenched my walls around him hoping to calm my heightened senses but it made no difference. I euphoric wave of pleasure swept over me and I jolted in response. "that's it baby, let go" he whispered in my neck which his lips had found just as my orgasm approached. And when it hit, he continued to thrust forcing another wave to wash over me. I shook violently as the sensation lasted longer than I'd ever experienced before. No one had ever made me cum in that way.

" oh Tyrus" I clenched my eyes together while forcing my palms between to stop him from thrusting, the feeling was becoming humanly unbearable.

He looked down at me and slowed down pulling out and squirted his load onto my stomach with a tight squeezing of his face to match. He had cum but not enough for him to go soft, his member was still hard and ready for round 2. me on the other hand, was still coming down from my high and I smirked when I opened and noticed him watching me as I squirmed. I took a deep breath and let out a chuckle as I exhaled. He was stroking his member, watching me piece myself back together . "intense right?" He said rubbing my thigh to comfort me. All I could do was nod as my words had not formed quick enough to answer. " you know you have the sexiest face when you cum" he moved his hand inwards and pulled back the hood of my clit, an attempt to see how wet I was. I jerked back at his touch praying that he would give me some time to recoup . "chill, I weren't gonna do nothing, just looking at what I accomplished" he chuckled and I slapped him weakly.

" no one has ever made me cum like that before " I managed when I felt my body settle again. I lifted up and pulled his chin towards me.

"If you were mine I'd make you cum like that all the time" he pecked my lips and I slithered my hand down to his member. He watched me as I shifted his hand out of the way and began stroking it myself.

"Well, right now, I'm all yours" I slurred, the warmth of his lips on my body sending me crazy. I moaned at the stiffness of his dick in my hands.

" so fucking sexy" he squeezed my breast and I pushed him down so he was on his back. I got between his legs and stuck  out my tongue near his member. " oh shit" he couldn't believe his eyes. I pressed his dick to his core and licked on his balls opening my eyes wide to look at him from this angle. I took one into my mouth and sucked tightly making him close his eyes. I knew he was close so I wiggled my tongue over it whilst still in my mouth and lifted my head to let it slip out sloppily. sticking out my tongue, I licked the length of his dick softly barely touching him but enough for him to shift in his spot. "fuck" I heard him mumble.

" you like that?" I smirked at him. I didn't even give him a minute to answer before I took his member into my mouth and slowly took his length. his girth stretched my lips wide and I choked as he touched the back of my throat. I came up quickly and took a gasp looking at him as he glared at me. I went back down but this time swirling my tongue around my mouth like a tornado causing him to thrust upwards into my mouth. I massaged his balls as I continued to suck on the head of his penis which I knew would send him over the edge. When I saw his head go back, I knew to hurry up and intensify what I was doing. so I spat on it and used it as a lubricant to pump my hand fast. He jerked back as if trying to stop me but I had a good grip and spat again to create even more mess on his piece. I forced him down my throat one more time and soon the salty pre-cum began to ooze and I knew this was my warning. opening my mouth and jerking him on my tongue, he gripped the back of my head and thrust himself against it until his cum shot out all over my mouth and lips accompanied by a strong, muscular moan signalling his long-awaited release. He gripped my throat before I could lick my lips and hummed to himself in pleasure from just looking at me. I smiled feeling his cum drip down from my mouth to my chin.

When he let me go finally, I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up and when I came back out, he'd turned on the tv and got into the covers. when he spotted me, he patted the spot right next to him and I smiled walking over. I planted myself in the spot and he spooned me until we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 14 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...
54.7K 1.1K 17
NO LONGER UPDATING BEING REWRITTEN Your a 19 year old girl that's very interested in mechanics and can fix anything.After an accident in your childh...
228K 2.6K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
187K 306 22
A collection of Story Erotic Stories - please like/vote if you enjoyed the story or contact me if you want to talk about it 🏅#1 ChanceMeeting 🏅#1 S...