The Pack and Friends + SideMe...

By LueLue15

This is my book of One-Shots and it will mostly be about the Pack and Friends and the SideMen. Warning: This... More

One-Shot Book
NoochZahHutt- Broken
Vikklan- Evil (Part 1)
Merome- Secrets
Vikklan- Evil (Part 2)
Vikklan- Evil (Part 3)
Poofless- Hybrids
Vikklan- Evil (Part 4)
Warning
Kenoco- Devil (Part 1)
Poofless- Used
Kenoco- Devi (Part 2)
PeteZahHutt- Lost It All
Merome- Love?
ZerkStar123- Up All Night
Tagged! YAY!
NoochZahHutt- Science (Part 1)
Vikklan- Neverland
MiniStar- Vampire
NoochZahHutt- Science (Part 2)
Multiple Ships- Truth or Dare
Thank YOU!
Poofless- Magic
Kenoco- Touch
Merome- Beast (Part 1)
NoochZahHutt- Nobody
Vikklan- Animal
TAGG!!!!!!!!!
Taken.....
Taken.....2
Merome- Beast (Part 2)
Taken.....3
Another OnE!
Dead by Daylight
MiniZerk- Better Than Yourself
SideMen
NoochZahHutt- Quiet
Nightmare- Sidemen
Poofless- BLUE
MiniZerk- Spirits
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped
Merome- Beast (Part 3)
Sidemen- Waka Waka
Vikklan- Different
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped (Part 2)
SDMN- I am Done! (Part 1)
NoochZahHutt- Kidnapped (Part 3)
Poofless- In Your Arms
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year Special
Something Different (Part 1)
Something Different (Part 2)
WrotoStar- Left
SDMN- I am Done! (Part 2)
KSIStar- Armor
Well...
Tag!!!!!
Merome- Stars
NoochZahHutt- Back
Ksimon- I'm here
Vikklan- Break The Distance
Vobi- Futbol Match
Minizerk- Help... (Part 1)
MiniZerk- Help...(Part2)
NoochZahHutt- Am I Really Wanted
MiniZerk- Help...(Part 3)
NoochZahHutt - Am I Really Wanted (Part 2)

Merome- Treat You Better

285 11 5
By LueLue15

Third Person:

All of the pack members lived it the States, in one house that had four rooms. Vikklan's room, Poofless's room and then Jerome and Mitch had a separate room. They said they would never date because they want to be friends forever. But Mitch dose have a boyfriend and his name is Howard. Mitch says that he is perfect, but the bruises that the others see they think differently. But Mitch doesn't see the problem at hand.

Mitch's Pov:  

I ask sitting in the pack house when I got a text message from Shawn my boyfriend.

( M: Mitch, S: Shawn )

S: Come to my hosue.
M: I can't I need to record.
S: Mitchell come to my house NOW!
M: I can't. I am sorry.
S: If you don't come here by your self I will come over there are drag you out of the house.
M: Fine I come, Be there is 5.
S: I love you.
M: Love you to.

That was weird, Shawn Usually is never that way. I just srug my shoulders and I grab my shoes and jacket.

"Biggums, where are you going. I thought we were going to record?" I hear Jerome's voice ask.

"Shawn asked me to come over." I state sheepishly.

"But you promised to record with me and Vikk." Jerome states.

"Well I am going over to Shawn's."

"Yea whatever I don't care. Go over to that bullies that you call a boyfriend." Jerome stays walking back up the stairs.

I sit there in shock for a moment before I open the door and walk out walking over to Shawn's house.  When I get to his house I knock on the door twist before opening it. I walk in and Shawn was standing there with his arms crossed. I kick off my shoes and I hang up my jacket.

"What too you so long, you said in 5 not 10." Shawn states.

"Sorry Jerome, was being a stinker." I states.

Shawn rolls his eyes and slaps me. I place my hand against my cheek and feel a few tears running down my face. Shawn smiles a little before grabbing both my wrists and pulling me into the living room pushing me down to the ground and kicking me in the gut.

Shawn have done things like this before when I displease him, or then he will just slap me sometimes for no reason.

"Why I ask you to come over get your butt over here, don't say no!" Shawn yells at me kicking me in the gut again.

I let out a cry of pain and start to cry a pit harder.

"I am sorry, I will not happen again." I states thought tears.

Shawn helps me up and I grab my side in pain. He pulls up my shirt and I see a very big bruise covering half of my torso. Shawn gets on his knees and kisses it before pulling my shirt back down. He then kisses my cheek and pulls me down to sit in his lap. And turns on the T.V. We sit there for a little while watching T.V when my stomach growls. Shawn laughs and tells me to get my shoes and jacket. I do as he says and he takes me out to his car.

"Dinner date. Get in." Shawn states.

I smile and get into the car.

After dinner Shawn takes me home and we stand in the by the front door for a little bit.

"I had fun today." I tell him.

"That is good, I am very happy that you had fun. I love you Mitch."

"I love you to." I state Shawn smiles and he kisses me. I kiss him back. We part and Shawn says bye before getting into his car. I open the door and I hear talking in the kitchen. I close the door quietly and I hide behind the wall closest to the kitchen.

"Why did Mitch not record with us?" I hear Vikk ask.

"He went to the bullies house that he calls a boyfriend." I hear Jerome state.

"Dude I know you are jealous, but you need to stop putting a downer on Mitch's relationship." I hear Preston say.

"I am not jealous. I am stating a fact." Jerome states

"No you are jealous that Mitch has a boyfriend that is not you." Preston states again.

"You don't need to say back things about Shawn because you want to be Mitch's boyfriend Jerome." Vikk says.

"That is not jealousy, have you not seen the bruises covering his body every time he comes back home from Shawn's house? He is hurting him. I would never do that to him." Jerome yells.

"We do see the bruises but you know they could just...." Preston starts.

"No, it is not that. You don't do that everytime you see the person you are dating. And from what I know Mitch is still a virgin!" Jerome yells again.

I am still a virgin, wow, 23 and I am still a virgin.

"Okay, then what are you getting at, because we all see the bruises." Vikk asks.

"Shawn is abusing him. He comes back home every time he is with that idiot, with a bruise, a mark, a slap mark. I am getting tired of it. I don't like seeing my best friend like that."Jerome states.

"None of us do, and I don't think Mitch sees it." Vikk states

"But the thing is why! it happens every time he goes over there!" Jerome states with frustration in his voice. 

"Okay Jerome calm down, he don't want to wake up Rob and Lachlan." I hear Preston state.

Shawn dose it me a lot, but that is normal. but Vikk and Preston don't have marks from Lachlan or Rob. But Shawn says that he loves me.

"I am calm..." Jerome states

"No you are not. I understand that you are upset, but you need to calm down." Preston says.

"I will kill him then I will be fine." I hear Jerome grumble from under his breath.

"You are not going to kill him Jerome. We just need to talk to Mitch." Vikk says.

"You don't know how many times I have tried that. And he is just like. I love him and you are wrong." Jerome states

The room goes silent.

"He deserves anyone that will treat him better than that butthead." Jerome states in a soft whisper.

"And we all agree with you Mate." Vikk states.

I take a deep breath and I steep out from behind he wall. So they could all see me, they all go silent Jerome just looks at the ground.

"Hi guys." I say.

(M: Mitch, J: Jerome, P: Preston, V: Vikk)

P: Your home.
V: How long have you been here?
M: The whole conversation.
P: Umm....
J: Well Mitchell, you know how I feel. I am going to go upstairs Bye.

Jerome starts to walk up the stairs and I let out a sigh, and I grab his arm.

M; You have a point.
J: That you love that bully.
V: Jerome. Calm down!
M: No.
J: Then what?
M: He is abusing me.

I take a deep breath and I pull up my shirt. The all gasp and Jerome takes my hand and sits me on one of the chairs. Then walks to the freezer and takes out a ice pack and pushes it gently against the bruise. I yelp and Jerome whispers sorry.

V: What did he do to cause that?
M: Kick me.
P; Really? Where is your phone?
M: In my pocket.

I take out my phone and hand it to them, Preston takes it.

P: You have his number saved right?
M: yea.
V; Okay I am going to call him and I am going to say somethings, to see what he says I want to see what he says. I mean none of it okay.
M: Okay.
J: What are you two doing.
P: Something Vikk put it on speaker.

(V: Vikk, P: Preston, S: Shawn)

S: Hello Mitch.
P; Sorry this is not Mitch.
V: It is Vikk and Preston.
S: Well how may I help you.
P: Mitch is dead.
V: He killed himself.
S; Really?
P:  I am sorry.
S; No sorry this is good, Thou it was fun beating him.
V: What?
P: He is your...
S: No, I used him. I abused him and man it was fun.
V; And that is all we needed.
S: For what.
P; To know that you abused him. He is sitting right here right next to Jerome.
S: Well, I don't care. I don't love him I never did.

The phone line goes and I sit there for a moment.

J: I am sorry Biggums.
M: No need I just got out of an abusive relationship.
P: Doesn't mean you aren't still hurt.
M: I am actually okay with this.
V; Are you sure.
J: You don't need to be strong.
M: I am fine. I have you guys.
J: You just lost your....
M: Shut up Jerome.

I press my lips against his and he sits there in shock before kissing back. I pull away and Jerome is smiling.

M: I realized that I have some one that will treat me better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 890 41
These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want the pack included just comment but I won...
99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...
134K 2K 51
So I decided to do one shots alongside my actual story. I am currently NOT taking personal requests. Hope you enjoy! :) (This one shot series is now...
19K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...