You're the One for Me

By vickye1999

Rosalie Stryder got dumped a year ago and so far, she thinks she's doing pretty well. But what happens if the... More

You're the One for Me
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Seven

138 1 0
By vickye1999

**Still Rosalie's POV**

"I'm in love with you, Rose, okay?" Ben told me.

"If you were still in love with me, why didn't you contact me while you were gone?" I asked him.

"Why do you keep going back to when I left you? I said I was sorry so many times I've lost count."

"Why did you have to bring this up now, though? Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow or something?"

"No! I love you, Rosalie. Why can't you see that? Since the moment I left, the only parts that I missed most about this place was my family and you. Yeah, I didn't reply back to you, and I knew you would get mad, but you're a forgiving person. You'd pop into my mind every day, and for what? For me to come back here not knowing that you hated me? All that time, I thought that you'd forgive me, that we could start again, but no. It's like I never even crossed your mind!"

"I'm sorry, Ben. I really am. I didn't know you felt like that about me at all."

"Well I did. And now you know. So what's it gonna be?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." I apologised.

"I'll be waiting for you anyway, so there's no need to rush."

"Thanks, Ben."

Getting back to the actual party, I found Zac coming toward me.

"Hey. Where have you been this whole time? I was starting to get worried." He said as he stopped in front of me.

"I was just hanging out with some other friends. Nothing for you to worry about." I lied.

"Hey! We're playing Spin the Bottle in the corner there. You have to be there." Jess' cheerleading friend told us excitedly as she quickly went off to tell a few others.

"You game?" Zac asked me.

"When am I not?" I replied happily.

We all sat in a circle while people took turns spinning the bottle and kissing people. I wasn't really playing, though. I was just there to see what happened.

After a few more spins, the bottle then lands on Ben. And guess who he leans over to kiss. Yeah, me. While doing so, I glance over to where Zac is. Boy, is he giving Ben one hell of a death stare.

Pulling away, Ben looked pretty smug about the whole thing. Probably just rubbing it into Zac's face, but still. We all knew that this was just a game, but some took it more seriously than others.

At least the tension was broken once Jess anounced that the food was here. Thank God.

After dinner, I was sitting with Ben out in the backyard on the deck when Zac came out. And he was mad. Really mad.

"What the hell was that?" He demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ben said to him.

"You-" Zac started.

"It was just a game, okay Zac?" I told him as I stood up. "It meant nothing. I promise"

Ben stood up as well. "Oh, so we're talking about Spin the Bottle now? Sorry about that buddy." He said as he playfully hit Zac on the arm.

"Don't touch me." Zac said firmly.

"Excuse me then. I was just trying to say sorry."

"No. If you're sorry, then you wouldn't have done that. You're a selfish, good for nothing, son of a  b-"

"Okay! Let's leave that there, shall we? No need to get all violent on each other now." I interrupted them.

"Too late." Zac said as he launched himself at Ben, knocking them both to the ground.

Zac had the upper hand, as he had Ben pinned to the ground with his knees and was landing blow after blow on Ben. I'd seen Ben fight back before, but he hardly tried this time around. Was he going for the sympathy treatment or something? Anyway, this had to stop before others get involved.

I grabbed Zac's arm just as he tried to bring it down to Ben. "Stop it, now." I told him.

He sighed. "Rose-"

"No! You're acting pathetic. Why the hell would you do this to someone? I don't care if you get into fights with other people, but beating up someone I know? You just crossed a line, Zac."

"I'm-"

"Don't say you're sorry, because I know you aren't."

"Whatever."

Zac stood up, but he did that after he landed another blow on Ben. Being the aggravated person I am about this, I slapped Zac across the face. Realising what I'd just done, my hand shot to my mouth in astonishment.

"What the hell was that for?" He demanded.

"Why are you the one acting like such an ass now?" I questioned him.

"I said I was sorry, Rose."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Zac."

"But-"

"No! Just stop it and leave us alone."

Zac stormed off mad as hell. Leaving me to deal with Ben's condition.

"Are you okay?" I asked Ben as I helped him up.

"Yeah." He said.

"Funny you say that, because you're bleeding."

"Really?"

"Yeah, come on. I'll take you back to my place. I'll need your car keys, though. I didn't bring my car."

"Okay."

Back at the apartment.....

Ben sat on one of the couches in my living area.

"It doesn't look that bad, does it?" He asked me.

"No, it's just that you've smudged the blood on your face." I said, smiling as I started wiping off the blood.

"You stopped the fight, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry on Zac's behalf. He shouldn't have done that. He isn't really the jealous type."

"That's alright."

"I think you should just avoid him all together."

"I could, but majority of the time he's with you." He told me.

"Maybe I could get away from Zac for a while as well." I replied.

"I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

"He's your best friend, Rose."

"You've got a point there, but-"

I cut myself off. I sort of knew what I was going to say, but now wasn't the right time for it.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"It's nothing." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it."

After that, I put on a movie. I thought The Vow would be pretty good. It's got Channing Tatum in it, what more can I say?

"This part is so stupid." I said. "She wakes up, Channing Tatum tells her he's her husband, and she's convinced he's her doctor! I'm sorry, but if someone I knew woke up to have Channing Tatum say that he's their husband, I'm sure that they wouldn't question it."

"Is that someone you by any chance?" He questioned me playfully.

"Maybe..."

"You're such a girl."

"No, really? Have you ever thought that's because I am one?"

"Gotta love your sarcasm, Rosie."

Getting back to the movie, it went for a little longer than expected, and when it finished, I quickly put the movie away.

"I should get going now." Ben told me as he stood up.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay the night here?" I asked him.

"As tempting as that sounds, I promised Sara I'd read to her before she goes to sleep."

"It's really late, though. Wouldn't she be asleep by now?"

"She usually waits up for me."

"You better go before she doesn't get any sleep at all then."

"Yeah. This was nice though. Eventful, but nice." He said.

"Definitely. Did you want to come back tomorrow for lunch?" I replied.

"How about you come over to my place for lunch? Sara won't stop talking about how much you two like Channing Tatum."

"Well I can't say no to someone who likes Channing Tatum."

"Great. See you at one?"

"Yep. See you then."

~~ Not exactly the cliffhanger ending I wanted, but the party scene was pretty entertaining.

Plus, you gotta love my numerous mentions of Channing Tatum!!!

Next upload coming real soon! ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
275K 31.6K 80
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...