Chapter Twelve

**Still Jessica's POV**

I almost dropped my phone. "You think you're what?"

"I think I'm in love with her, Jess." He repeated.

"Oh my God. T-this is just great! Why didn't you just say that to her? She would've melted."

"But I don't want her to think I said that just so I can get on her good side. The timing needs to be right."

"And this isn't the right time? God, you guys don't get it, do you? Go to her and tell her that you're in love with her!"

"This really isn't a good time, Jess."

"I'm coming over in the afternoon anyway. If you haven't told her that you love her by then, I will hurt you in your special place!" I threatened him.

"No need to get all violent now, Jess. Jesus. I'll see what I can do." He told me.

"You have three options, Zac. One, you tell her. Two, I tell her myself. And three, you get a kick to your special place."

"Option one sounds good."

"The hell it does! Now go tell her already!"

"Okay, okay. I'll do it."

**Rosalie's POV**

I couldn't believe I made Zac cry like that. I made my best friend cry. I'm the worst best friend ever. I didn't realise that he felt that strongly for me.

"Rose?" Zac said as he knocked on my bedroom door. "I need to tell you something. Something important."

I walked over to the door and opened it. "Look. Just before you say anything, I want to say sorry for not hearing you out and yelling at you like I did."

"That's alright. I deserved it."

"No you didn't. You're my best friend. Maybe more than that, I don't know. But we shouldn't have to treat each other like that. It's like a sin or something."

"So now you're an expert on all thing Holy and Unholy, are you?"

"Shut up and accept my apology before I take it back."

"Yeah okay. I accept your apology." He said. "Now back to what-"

I would've let him finish, but I couldn't wait. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his mouth down to mine. God, I loved him so much.

Hold up! Oh my God I think I'm in love with Zac. This has to be let out of the bag. Like now.

I pulled away slowly. "Zac-"

"Wait. Could I say something first?" He asked me quickly.

"Sure, go ahead."

"I've wondered why I've waited so long, and looking back now, I realise that it was always there, but was never spoken."

"Are you-"

"I'm trying to say that I'm in love with you, Rose."

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I am." He confirmed. "Why?"

"Because I love you too." I told him.

Things were just about to heat up again, when there was an unexpected knock at my front door.

"Who can that be? Jess isn't supposed to be here until the afternoon." I said as went downstairs with Zac following close behind.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw in my living room. There was my parents, that was normal, but the thing that wasn't was the police officers.