Chapter Ten

**Rosalie's POV**

Friday night at Jess' party.....

A whole lot of people were buzzing all week about Jess' party tonight. And surprisingly, Jess had a bouncer at the front door with a list of people that could be let in. This had to be done as when you announce a party on Facebook, you didn't know who's going to show up.

I'd showed up to the party with Zac, much to Jess' excitement, as we'd been going out for the past few days now. To be honest though, going out with Zac was actually way better than I'd expected.

I hadn't been able to go over to Ben's house though, as I'd been spending most of my time with Zac. I sort of felt bad for ditching him like this, but I just didn't have the time. He didn't even call or text me, so I don't think he wanted to talk anyway.

Zac was waiting for me outside on the deck while I went to grab myself a drink when I was stopped by Ben. What a coincidence!

"Hi." I greeted him.

"Hey." He replied.

"What's wrong? You look like you're down in the dumps there."

"We haven't seen each other in days. How've you been?"

"Pretty good, actually."

"That's good. Why didn't you drop by during the week?"

"I've just been really busy is all." I told him.

"Doing what?" He asked me.

"Going out with friends, catching up with family, you know how it is."

"You hardly see your family. You only see them on special occasions. What would make you want to see them now?"

"Maybe during the time you were gone, I became closer to them, so now I see them more often."

"Rosie, please. Tell me the truth."

"You think I'm lying?" I questioned him.

"I don't know, maybe. You tell me. Did you go see your family this week?" He told me.

"No. I didn't see my family. But I saw my friends, so that part's still true."

"Then what's the real reason why you haven't been able to come over then?"

"I-I'm going out with Zac."

"Well that's just great."

"At least your sarcasm's still intact." I said, trying to lighten the mood.

"You'll still come over though, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, maybe. Who else am I going to watch Channing Tatum movies with?"

"Sara's not the only one that misses you."

"Look, Ben, you're real sweet and everything, but let's just see how this goes first."

"Okay. See you...whenever."

And with that, he walked off to join some of his other friends who'd just shown up at the party.

Suddenly, someone's arms wrapped themselves around my waist from behind me.

"I thought you were just grabbing a drink." Zac said into my ear.

I turned around and rested my hands on his shoulders. "I was."

"But you're not thirsty anymore, I see."

"Yeah, guess not."

Zac then brought me even closer to him as he brought his mouth down onto mine.

A week later (Saturday).....

As expected, Jess decided to throw yet another party. Thankfully, though, she didn't announce this one via Facebook, so there were way less people than last week.

Zac and I were still together, much to every other girl's disappointment. A few of them would gossip about us, but I didn't let that kind of stuff get to me. They were just jealous. Zac and I hadn't popped the 'L word' to each other yet, but that would happen all in good time.

I also hung out with Ben a couple times throughout the week as well. I think we were both glad that we could still hang out even if I was in a relationship, but I think Ben enjoyed it way more than I did.

Anyway, back to the party. Jess' house reached full capacity a couple hours ago, and most people were on their third or fourth cup of alcohol. Thing is though, I couldn't find Zac anywhere in this mess.

"Hey!" Jess called out to me. "You've got to see this!"

"I need to find Zac first." I told her.

"I know. I found him."

"Really? Where is he?"

"Come with me."

I didn't like where this was going. Jess hardly ever spoke that seriously before and to be honest, I was freaking out a little. What could've happened to Zac?

We rounded a corner and just down the hall was Zac. With Ashley Simons, the meanest person I'd ever met. And she was kissing him.

~~ How do you think Rose will sort this out with Zac? Will Ben come back into her love life? Stay tuned for the next update coming soon!!! ~~