Chapter Two

**Rosalie's POV**

Today was Friday, and as Zac and I had planned, I called in sick for the day. Zac and I spent the majority of the day watching TV and joking around. This had to be one of the best sick days I've ever had.

I checked my feed on Facebook again for what seemed like the hundreth time today.

Party at John's place tonight at eight! Thanks buddy!

Argh! Really? Then again, I should've expected this of him. I didn't however, think that the party would be tonight.

"Did you find out about the party too?" Zac asked me.

"Unfortunately. Was Jess going?" I replied.

"Well, yeah. She is John's girlfriend, you know."

"Yeah, I know."

"Were you going to go?"

"Why would I go for? Were you going?"

"Hell no. I'm gonna stay here with you." He told me.

"Thanks, Zac." I said.

**Ben's POV**

School was over and I was now waiting across the road from Rose's apartment. I'd been out here for a while now actually. Usually she wouldn't have been this late.

But what if she was already inside and I'd missed her? I guess I'll have to go find out for myself then.

**Rosalie's POV**

Zac had left a few minutes ago to grab something from his place and I was still lying on the couch like I'd been for the whole day. I'd given the maids a break and they were probably out grabbing a coffee or something. It looks way better outside from what I can see from here, so I guess this break was well deserved.

I'd then received a text from Jess and we started up a conversation.

Jess: Were you coming tonight?

Me: Why would I go to Ben's party?

Jess: Well I'm gonna be there. We could hang out together.

Me: I think I'll pass. Not my scene.

Jess: Come on! Please?

Me: No! I've had it with Ben's crap, so why do I need to go to his party?

Jess: What's Zac doing tonight?

Me: He's gonna be here with me.

Jess: Oooh!!! I see. I'll just be leaving you two alone then.

Me: It's not like that.

Jess: Whatever you say.....

**Ben's POV**

Come on, Ben. Just knock on the damn door. You can do it. Come on, man, grow a pair and just knock on the door!

I don't know why I was so nervous about seeing Rose. Taking one last deep breath, I finally built up the courage to knock on the door.

Okay. Now what? There wasn't any answer. Come on, really? Can someone come and open the stupid door? It doesn't take a genius. Honestly.

Finally, the door handle turned ever so slightly and opened, revealing Rosalie.

**Rosalie's POV**

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

"What do you think I'm doing here? I came to see you." He answered.