Chapter Thirty-Five

**Rosalie's POV**

The next morning.....

I woke up before Ben and noticed that he was still sleeping, his arms still wrapped around my waist from the night before. I tried to move away from him to get out of bed, but he'd only pulled me closer, tightening his grip around me.

Okay, now I really had to wake him up.

"Ben...I can't...breathe..." I struggled to say as I then tried to wriggle around and shove at his chest. "Ben? Come on. Wake up..."

Finally, he slowly started to wake up. His eyes fluttered open before settling on me. Noticing my discomfort, he quickly loosened his grip on me.

"Sorry, Rosie." He apologised.

"It's alright. You only tried to cut off my way of breathing." I told him sarcastically.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine, Ben."

"Okay." He nodded.

I moved up a little bit to place a kiss on his lips. "Thanks for everything last night. I loved it."

"You loved the fact that I made you miss your favourite part of a movie?"

"I will flick you again, Ben."

"That's nice."

I was about to flick his forehead again when my phone started ringing, stopping me.

Actually, it didn't. As I got out of bed, I flicked him before going over to my clutch to get my phone, answering it once I saw Jessica's contact on the screen.

"Hey, Jess. Is everything okay?" I asked her curiously.

"It's Drew." She said.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"He must've gotten into a fight or something. He showed up here because it was the closest place and I took him in just before he passed out on the couch. There's so much blood, Rose. I can't even tell if his cuts are that deep. I've got him lying on a towel now to stop the blood from getting on the couch because my parents would kill me."

"Okay, I'll be right over."

"Hurry, Rose."

I hung up and started getting my stuff together when I saw Ben get up and walk over to me.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Just Jess freaking out over something again. No biggie." I tried to assure him.

"I'm guessing you're gonna need a ride back then?"

"You guessed right."

I changed back into my dress from last night with Ben insisting I keep the shirt he let me wear to bed. We headed out and drove back to my place. As soon as we pulled over in the driveway, I said goodbye and was out of the car. Jessica flung open the door looking insanely distressed.

She took a deep breath. "Thank God you're here! I didn't know what to do with him and he's still passed out. I don't know when he's gonna wake up-"

"Calm down, Jess! He'll be fine. Just show me." I told her.

"Rose! Is everything okay over there?" Ben called out as he got out of his car.

"Yeah!" I called back before turning back to Jess. "Let's go see what's going on now."