Chapter Thirty-Three

~~ First of all, I'm so very sorry for making you guys wait so damn long for this update (over a month actually-oops). I just didn't know what to write, and it took forever for me to string words together. Plus, you would not believe how much my wifi was pissing me off. Urgh!!!

Sorry again for the long wait, you guys are awesome for having stuck with me this whole time and not giving up on me though.

And on a happier note, I hit over 1.4k reads! So a HUGE thank you goes out to all of you marvellous readers out there.

Thank you!!! ~~

**Rosalie's POV**

A couple weeks later.....

It's finally time for our two week break and everyone's hyped-up and excited about it.

It was after school, and Ben and I were back at his place hanging out in the tree house. We were sitting on the couch with my legs across his lap.

"So what are you doing over the break?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet. I'm sure Jess is planning a few parties though." I replied.

"True. But I just wanted you to know that my family and I'll be going to our holiday house for a week."

"That sounds nice. Sara's probably over the moon about it."

"Yeah she is, but I...I wanted you to come with us."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Your parents won't mind?" I asked.

"Not at all."

"Okay then. I guess I'm coming with you. I can only imagine the long romantic walks-"

"To the fridge."

"Yeah!"

"But you were talking about the beach, weren't you?" He questioned me.

"I don't know. The fridge sounds very appealing now." I joked.

"I'm sure it does." He laughed.

"Benny!" Sara called from the bottom of the tree.

"What is it, kiddo?" Ben called back down to her.

"Daddy just put in a tyre swing. Wanna play on it with me?" She asked.

Ben glanced sideways at me.

"I don't know about you, but I wanna ride that tyre swing." I smiled.

"I thought you'd say that." Ben said as we got up and started heading down the tree.

A few minutes later.....

Sara was on the tyre swing and was having the time of her life squealing her lungs out while being swung by Ben.

"Keep it down, kiddo. We don't wanna make the neighbours deaf, now do we?" He said to her.

She shook her head and smiled up at him. Aw...she was too adorable for her own good.

After a couple more minutes, Sara hopped off the swing.

"Your turn!" She said excitedly to me, gesturing to the tyre.

"You sure you don't want to stay on for longer, sweetie?" I asked her.

"Come on. You said to me that you wanted to go on it. Now's your chance." Ben told me.

"Fine. But if you make me fall off, you're going to be in big trouble."