Chapter Seven

**Still Rosalie's POV**

"I'm in love with you, Rose, okay?" Ben told me.

"If you were still in love with me, why didn't you contact me while you were gone?" I asked him.

"Why do you keep going back to when I left you? I said I was sorry so many times I've lost count."

"Why did you have to bring this up now, though? Couldn't you have waited until tomorrow or something?"

"No! I love you, Rosalie. Why can't you see that? Since the moment I left, the only parts that I missed most about this place was my family and you. Yeah, I didn't reply back to you, and I knew you would get mad, but you're a forgiving person. You'd pop into my mind every day, and for what? For me to come back here not knowing that you hated me? All that time, I thought that you'd forgive me, that we could start again, but no. It's like I never even crossed your mind!"

"I'm sorry, Ben. I really am. I didn't know you felt like that about me at all."

"Well I did. And now you know. So what's it gonna be?" He asked me.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." I apologised.

"I'll be waiting for you anyway, so there's no need to rush."

"Thanks, Ben."

Getting back to the actual party, I found Zac coming toward me.

"Hey. Where have you been this whole time? I was starting to get worried." He said as he stopped in front of me.

"I was just hanging out with some other friends. Nothing for you to worry about." I lied.

"Hey! We're playing Spin the Bottle in the corner there. You have to be there." Jess' cheerleading friend told us excitedly as she quickly went off to tell a few others.

"You game?" Zac asked me.

"When am I not?" I replied happily.

We all sat in a circle while people took turns spinning the bottle and kissing people. I wasn't really playing, though. I was just there to see what happened.

After a few more spins, the bottle then lands on Ben. And guess who he leans over to kiss. Yeah, me. While doing so, I glance over to where Zac is. Boy, is he giving Ben one hell of a death stare.

Pulling away, Ben looked pretty smug about the whole thing. Probably just rubbing it into Zac's face, but still. We all knew that this was just a game, but some took it more seriously than others.

At least the tension was broken once Jess anounced that the food was here. Thank God.

After dinner, I was sitting with Ben out in the backyard on the deck when Zac came out. And he was mad. Really mad.

"What the hell was that?" He demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ben said to him.

"You-" Zac started.

"It was just a game, okay Zac?" I told him as I stood up. "It meant nothing. I promise"

Ben stood up as well. "Oh, so we're talking about Spin the Bottle now? Sorry about that buddy." He said as he playfully hit Zac on the arm.

"Don't touch me." Zac said firmly.

"Excuse me then. I was just trying to say sorry."

"No. If you're sorry, then you wouldn't have done that. You're a selfish, good for nothing, son of a  b-"

"Okay! Let's leave that there, shall we? No need to get all violent on each other now." I interrupted them.

"Too late." Zac said as he launched himself at Ben, knocking them both to the ground.