Chapter Twenty-Three

**Still Rosalie's POV**

The next day.....

It was about midday when I was in the living room reading and Jess walked in to sit down next to me.

"I've realised that maybe siding against you was a bad idea." She told me.

I put my book down on the table. "You think so?"

"Yeah. It's stupid to go against my best friend the way I did. Especially over some guy you love so much."

Well that certainly made me stop and think for a minute.

"You do love him...don't you? I thought that since you got back together and everything..." She drifted off.

"Well...I don't know how I feel about him anymore." I told her.

"But you've been spending heaps of time with him. That's got to count for something."

"Maybe I do love him, but I'm just hesitant after he left, you know? I don't want to be dumped like that again."

"You won't be, Rose. Ben loves you. Even someone like me can see that, and I probably hated him more than you did. But he won't leave you again. You could see how heartbroken he was about you. Just give him another chance."

"So what do you think I should do then?"

"Well you don't just wanna blurt it out, now do you? Try and ease it into conversation or something. And you know what kinda conversation that'll be, trust me." She advised me.

"He's coming over tonight at seven. What should I do?" I asked her.

"Did you want to spend a night out on the town with him? Or would you rather stay indoors?"

"I don't know."

"Okay. I see you're getting nervous now. Just go along with whatever he wants to do if you can't decide."

"Alright."

"Don't stress. When the time comes, the words will just fall off your tongue and you'll be thankful that they did." She told me.

"Okay.....what if he wants to stay here though?" I replied.

"Oh my God, Rose! If he wants to stay here, then just order take-out or something. You're making a big deal out of nothing here."

"I just need to calm down a little. I think I'm gonna go lie down upstairs for a little bit."

"You do that. Oh! You don't mind if I have John over, do you? We haven't seen each other in days."

"I don't mind. It's your house after all."

A few hours later.....

I don't think I realised how long I slept for. When I said that I was going to lie down, I only meant until one or two. Not until five! God, were my sleeping patterns gonna be messed up.

After lying awake for a couple minutes, there was a knock at my door and Jess poked her head inside.

"You're awake now I see." She said.

"Yeah. I didn't realise how much time had passed though." I replied as I leaned against the bedhead.

"That's fine. But Ben's here early."

"He's what?"

"He's early."

"Why?"

"Rose, you're freaking out over nothing." She told me. "I'll just be letting him in then."

Jess left and after a few seconds Ben walked in (closing the door) and sat next to me.