Tyler Joseph X Reader

By tyler_dunseph

You, Tyler and Josh have been super close since the day you met. You met Tyler on the first day at your new s... More

QUICK A/N
Just Friends pt.2
Breakfast At Tylers
How Could You?
Blurry
Am i wrong?
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
The Show
An Unforgettable Night pt. 1
An Unforgettable Night pt. 2
Meet The Family
How Can I Escape This? pt.1
How Can I Escape This? Pt. 2
I Will Fix You
School Is Hell
Its A Date
Late Night Talks
AUTHORS NOTE/// An Apology
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE//Thank you
3rd AUTHORS NOTE (sorry)/// questions
Empty Dreams and Broken Promises
NOT A CHAPTER SORRY JUST READ THIS PLZZZ
AUTHORS NOTE/// Honestly.....
AN- new chapters? NEW BOOK?
Together
Was I Never Enough?
What have i become?
Millionth Authors Note// New Story Update
The Plan
You Found Me....
A/N
Not another chapter sorry
Authors Note

Just Friends pt.1

4.4K 147 335
By tyler_dunseph

"So..." Josh breathed. "What do you guys wanna do?"

    I looked up at the tree where me Tyler, and Josh sat everyday after school. They were basically my only friends at school, I was okay with that tho..... I hated everyone else..... Well except for Todd of course. Todd was the guy I liked. He was funny, hot, cute, and overall perfect. Except... He was a total jock. And jocks didn't date girls that were like me.... I wasn't really "popular" at school. I was just me.

"I don't know." I mumbled staring at Todd playing football in the distance.

"Ugh." Tyler said in disgust. "Are you really look at 'Todd'?"

I knew Tyler liked me.... He always has. I mean he wasn't subtle about it either! Between the cheesy compliments and quirky jokes I'm not really sure if he was even trying to hide it from me. Don't get me wrong, Tyler is a very sweet guy! But he I guess I just have my eyes set on this one guy.

"Yes! Is that a problem with you, Tyler!?"

"No. No. He is just a disgusting pig, that's all."

"Whatever, Ty."

Tyler was always really over protective of me especially when it came to other guys. Often times he would even get jealous of me and Josh!!

"Wanna go to Taco Bell?" Josh blurted out of no where.

"Hell yes! How 'bout you Y/N?" Tyler asked jumping up to his feet.

"Yeah I'm down for that."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

       After we had Taco Bell it was time for me to go home. I was not looking forward to that seeing as me and my parents didn't really get along that great anymore. I was always doing something wrong and to them I was just a joke.

I opened the front door to see my dad sitting on the sofa with an angry look on his face.

"What!?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We got a call from your your math teacher!" My dad says beginning to raise his voice.

I stood there not saying a word. I knew what was up. I was failing.

"He told me that you are failing in TWO areas!" He shouted. "Do you know how embarassing that is, Y/N!?"

I was thinking of all the things I wanted to say. The words were there. But they just wouldn't come out. I knew if I said anything my dad would just yell even more and more and say even more hurtful things.

"You an embarrassment! Your not gonna go anywhere in life if you keep this up!" He shouted throwing his fist down on the table across from the couch.

"I-"

I stopped because I knew I was gonna cry. I ran out of the living room and up to my bedroom. I slammed the door and sat in the corner with my knees against my chest, feeling my heart beat faster and faster. The voices in my head were back.

"Grab it, Y/N" they said.

"go away! Your not real!" I said get angry.

"We both know that I am real." The voices said getting louder as multiple tears ran down my face.

*buzz* *buzz*

My phone went off.

It was Tyler! Thank god!

"Hello!?" I said with a panicked voice.

"Y/N!? Are you okay?"

I didn't reply because I knew I would burst into tears.

"Y/N! Please talk to me."

"I'm fine Tyler." I say bursting Into tears.
Yep knew it.

"I can hear you crying. Is it happening again?"

Tyler knew I fought with my family constantly and that my family put me down lots. I know every teen fights with their parents but in my family it was a constant battle between us.

"Y-yes" I cry out.

I hear him let out a sigh. "I'm coming to get you okay? We will hangout for the night." He said choking back tears.

"O-okay. Thank you Tyler." I say barely making it through the sentence without crying.

If it weren't for Tyler calling me I would be doing what the voice told me to.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

I ran down the stairs quickly so I could get there before my dad could open the door.

"Where are you going?" My dad sighed.

"I'm hanging out with friends." I mumbled wiping the excess tears off my cheeks.

He just rolled his eyes.

I opened the door and seen Tyler standing there with a worried look on his face. I still had tears running down my cheeks. I felt worthless! School was shit, home life was shit.... My life was shit! I was so sick of this!

"Hey, Ty." I say in a raspy voice while shutting the door behind me.

He stares at me for a few seconds before giving me a tight hug.

I didn't really like Tyler but his hugs always made me feel better. I have only know this guy for a few months but I couldn't imagine a world without him.

"I'm okay, Tyler. I really am."

"No you're not okay, Y/N! And that's okay!"

I felt a sense of warmness in my heart knowing that SOMEBODY gave a damn about me. He made everything so much better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Tyler decided to walk to Josh's house. (Neither one of us could drive yet)

*knock knock knock*

Josh opened the door slowly.

"Hey! What you guys doing here!?" He said sounding surprised. He looked at my swollen eyes and wet cheeks. "Y/N? Are you alright."

Tyler gave him a look that I didn't quite understand. Josh nodded.

"Come in guys!"

I have been to Joshes house before but I have never met his mother. As we walked into the kitchen to get to his basement, I seen his mom. She looked up in shock as if she had never seen a teenage girl in the house before.

"Hello Tyler!" She says kindly.

"Mom this is my friend Y/N." Josh said softly

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Joshes mom, Laura."

"Nice to meet you to, Mrs.Dun" I say kindly.

When we get down to the basement I see rock band set up (which was my by far favourite game seeing as I sucked at everything else)

"Can we play this, Josh!?" I ask excitedly. "I fricken love this game,
dude!"

"Yeah sure Obviously I call drums!"

"I obviously call being the singer!"

This only made sense seeing as that what their positions were in their band. |yes they had a band but it was only a local band|

"I will play the guitar then!" I smiled at the two goofballs.

11:30 pm

After a few hours of hanging out with them I decide it was time to go home.

"I should probably get going."

"I'll walk you home!" Tyler says standing up.

The walk home was almost silent until we got to my front step.

"Wait!" Tyler blurted as I went towards the door. "Are you gonna be okay."

"Tyler-"

"I need you to be okay, Y/N." He said nervously. "I lo-" he cut himself off. "You mean lots to me."

"Was he really just going to say he loved me?" I thought to myself. I felt some sort of tingley happy feeling inside and I'm not sure why.

"Tyler." I smiled. "I'll be okay. Have a good night"

"Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 256 31
In a small quiet town in rural Ohio, Joshua Dun was only 8 years old when he met Tyler Joseph who was also of 8 years old. Together they grew up inse...
1.2M 62.4K 45
Josh accidentally meets Tyler over kik and soon, things start to unfold. » accomplishments: #1 on the joshler tag #2 on the twentyonepilots tag 1 MIL...
Joshler By erm

Fanfiction

893 66 9
Oneshots. ~ What was expected of him didn't matter, though, in that moment, as tears began to roll down his sun-kissed cheeks. ~ STARTED: APR 2019 EN...
221 1 21
(trigger warning & in need of editing) He was more popular and had many more friends. It was pretty easy being him. His name was Josh. The other boy...